[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Cena decides to quit wrestling and takes up acting. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: jhan census.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jhan census.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
John Cena decides to quit wrestling and takes up acting. You are his new agent. What roles and franchises do you sign him up for to top Dwayne "The Cuck" Johnson?
>>
Capeshit since he's already used to it
>>
MCU. Venom
>>
>>69690437
Need for Speed
>>
>white male
>roles and franchises
do we need more?
>>
>>69690437
Latest PTA film to give him credibility as an actor.

PTA will do as many take as needed to get the perfect performance. He can make any shit actor look like Meryl Streep (see Heather Graham in Boogie Nights).
>>
>>69690437
Make him The Juggenaut
>>
A lead role in an adaptation of Dostoevsky's "The Underground Man"
>>
>>69690437
pretty obvious
>>
>>69690437
The Marine 2. Obviously.
>>
>>69690482

This or Shazam
>>
>>69690437
Remakes of Bloodsport, Big Trouble in Little China, and Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins.
>>
The Rock has undeniable charisma and screen presence. There's a reason he's as popular as he is.

John Cena... I don't know he's a skilled wrestler and can hype good but as an action star I don't know if he has much going for him.
>>
A remake of the 1988 classic Twins, with Cena playing opposite Rob Schneider
>>
>>69690676
Better yet, a remake of They Live that specifically targets SJWs.

I mean, it would never happen but the premise of this thread is fantasy.
>>
>>69690437
Him and Mark Whalberg as buddy cops.
>>
I'd cast him and Dwayne together in a Dude Where's My Car remake.
>>
>>69690653
>Cena is captain marvel
>rock is black Adam

Can theaters contain such an epic struggle?

Macho Man voices Mr.Mind
>>
>>69690710
The Rock has great charisma and crowd control but he was always shit past his 5 go to catch phrases. Guys like CM Punk, John Cena & Steve Austin have him beat when it comes down to actually pulling off compelling promos.

This famous promo between Austin & Rock show who is the more compelling actor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujx4bhIi1Bg

The Rock comes across as a company guy reading the right lines in the right order to tick the boxes to sell the PPV main event, Austin comes across as a genuine and compelling pissed off hillbilly ready to take it to the limit because this is the only thing his character has ever been good at.
>>
>>69690437
Terminator Reboot.
Cena as The "Prototype" Terminator
Rinko Kikuchi as Sarah Connor
Kit Harington as Kyle Reese
>>
>>69690902
>Dude, where's my protein shake?
>>
>>69690936
Yeah, no doubt there are much better wrestlers when it comes to mic skills. But that doesn't always translate to straight acting ability.

it's hard to define exactly but I feel like The Rock fits hollywood more, maybe because he took that broader approach in promos.
>>
File: Gits-sac_batou013.jpg (22 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
Gits-sac_batou013.jpg
22 KB, 640x352
well i happen to know the part he was born to play
>>
File: rreigns.png (332 KB, 760x459) Image search: [Google]
rreigns.png
332 KB, 760x459
>John Cena decides to quit wrestling and takes up acting.

About fucking time for a new era to begin.
>>
>>69691269
you mean the "TNA recovers and takes over WWE while roman stays champ for 1000 days straight" era?
>>
>>69690437
The marine 5.
>>
Didn't he play a part in the Fred movie?
>>
>>69690437
Comedy where he subverts his image. If he tries to go with action it will turn out generic. If he tries drama, he will embarrass himself.
>>
>>69690902
After a night full of roids and lifting two crazy young bodybuilders go on a search for their car
>>
>>69690618
There's been 4 Marine movies already.
>>
>>69690437
I would cast him in a modern remake of The Invisible Man obviously.
>>
Get him the part of Victarion Greyjoy for season 7
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.