[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/nei ghbors_2_sorority_rising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: neighbors 2.jpg (144 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
neighbors 2.jpg
144 KB, 1023x682
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/neighbors_2_sorority_rising/

>watch neighbors 1 because people said it was good
>couldn't even make it through half an hour of that unfunny POS
>wonder how the sequel is managing above 60%
>all the reviews are nu-males and feminists saying shit like this:

>"When you add up the film's larks -- young women intent on forging their own pleasures, African-American cops, and gay marriage -- you have a vision of the America waiting for Trump's last hurrah."
>"This wonderful sequel leaves America in a pretty good place: Weed is practically legal, girls are people too, and Seth Rogen is the new Tom Hanks. Get used to it."
>"You're not likely to get drug jokes, slapstick, a dildo-loving toddler and positive gender attitudes in any other above-average comedy sequel..."
>"Nicholas Stoller's film throws up surprises in the way it tackles gay marriage and female empowerment without irony and extracts poignancy from Seth Rogen and Zac Efron's returning man-child characters."

film is fucking dead
>>
File: 1453825890988.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1453825890988.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>girls are people too

Is this the new "current year"
>>
>>69690186
according to third-wave feminists, women have been second class citizens this entire time! who knew!
>>
>watching anything with the anti white fat stoner kike
>>
>>69690186
this is why i support the islamification of europe and enjoy seeming them beaten back into the stone age
>>
>>69690548
I thought "This is The End" was alright... but yeah generally i find seth rogen kind of insufferable
>>
>>69690010
This is why i'm glad i'm gonna die.

I'm not talking about dying tomorrow or suicide I just mean the fact that human life is fleeting seems pretty good when you see where certain chosen people are leading the world.

If I had children I would be going crazy thinking about the nightmare they would have to live through.

Feels bad to 'give up', but no one is doing anything about it, so fuck it.
>>
>>69690010
>Weed is practically legal,
Why is this a fucking pro? Seriously, it's a fucking drug. It may be weak compared to other shit, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>69690915
But it's only at 65% on RT. Those aren't mainstream opinions.
>>
>>69690966
Alcohol is a drug.
>>
>>69690010
i'm just going to see it for chloe and what little she wears
>>
>>69690915

its only a film
>>
>>69691209
She's shaped like a fridge goblin
>>
>>69691444
so no competition from you
good
she's mine
>>
>>69690915
This hell never ends. You'll get to enjoy even worse trash in the future because you'll be reborn a mongrel hermaphrodite tweaked out on Soma.
>>
>>69690976
>>69691322
Do you think I'm talking about a single film ?
>>
>>69690966
for a second i thought you were arguing that it doesn't need to be a 'plus' because weed has been "basically legal" for years

the war on drugs was a complete and utter failure that only managed to make drugs more mainstream than ever
>>
>>69690010
>a dildo-loving toddler

Progressive.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.