[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Harry Potter fag from yesterday, I'm here to bitch again. So I watched the third movie and have some more issues with the series.

This movie was full of hypocrisy/stupid rules:
Malfoy gets a light scratch and they immediately sentence the hypogrif to death deeming it too dangerous
Yes you could argue it's because Lucius has a big influence, but even so it's fucking stupid compared to shit which happens on day to day basis to the students of hogwarts.
Pretty sure there were countless other worse injuries in the rest of the series that happened to students during class.
In chamber of secrets they made students duel each other and it was fine, don't get me started on the stupid quidditch shit, they break arms and legs all the time, they literally have a tree which tries to kill anyone who gets near it, and that fucking tree somehow is not deemed dangerous but it's instead part of hogwarts history.

The fucking guardian approval to visit that candyshop village, again you don't need the guardian approval for quidditch but you need it to visit a small village just outside hogwarts.

Why didn't Harry save Black immediately after he scared the dementors away, instead he waited for them to capture him, also nobody is fucking guarding the dangerous as fuck criminal nor the bars of the prison are somehow magically enchanted (although you could argue that was Dambldor's doing)
>>
Nothing in the Harry Potter universe makes any sense, it's a book series for children. Shouldn't devote much time thinking about it, even though riffing on it is quite funny.
>>
Dude, don't get me wrong. I dislike Harry Potter, I am not trying to defend it, but you ha e to understand that you will see this kind of shit in every movie and book, so better get used to it. Its fuckin magic.

Every fucking problem in the Harry Potter universe can be solved by the muggles. They have shitty magic we have phones and weapons. Killing voldemort just requires a few shot, try to Curaga a bullet in the head.

The books were written without any type of common sense. And it's ok, because it's a child's book. The universe is made like a themepark so kids can have fun.

It only gets darker at the end, and it's too stupid. Like... really, having suck amazing spells and there is almost no magical research. There isn't any kind of magic proof vest or shield, like... wtf?
>>
>>69691076
>Killing voldemort just requires a few shot, try to Curaga a bullet in the head.

It's not that easy since Voldemort splitted his sould to several horcruxs that i don't think can be destroyed by muggle weapons.
>>
>>69691333
soul*
>>
>>69690001
>Malfoy gets a light scratch and they immediately sentence the hypogrif to death deeming it too dangerous
Yes you could argue it's because Lucius has a big influence, but even so it's fucking stupid compared to shit which happens on day to day basis to the students of hogwarts.

Yes it it stupid to kill hypogrif over such a thing, and it is because Lucius influence. But Lucius hate Dumbledore and does everything he can to hurt him.
>>
I don't think Rowling expected the series to take off like it did.

She wasn't prepared to build and flesh out an entire world. She can't really into lore.
>>
>>69690001
Because the healer can fix you up if you get hurt in Quidditch. They can't help you if some shit happens off school property. Like if you get kidnapped or something.
>>
>>69691333
You can kill Voldemort. The horocruxes allows him to revive, not to make him invincible. He is still a human and without a brain he can't do nothing.

Also, it's pretty clear he needs help to revive. If the muggles hunt his followers he can't do nothing.
>>
Is there such a thing as fiction without plot holes?
>>
>>69690074
>tree that tries to kill anyone who goes near it
Yeah I had a kek
>>
>>69691610
Historical fiction
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.