[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances that it was actually Forrest's son?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: forrest.jpg (64 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
forrest.jpg
64 KB, 500x750
What are the chances that it was actually Forrest's son? Jenny was a pretty big whore. And she knew Forrest was stupid rich
>>
Might be his, she let him came inside when she slept with him
>>
>>69689045
>My momma said don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>69689443
>life is like a box of chocolates
BIG
>>
>>69689045

it was his kid. a woman doing as much drugs as her wouldn't have any problem staying not pregnant.

she only stopped after she started to get sick.

What I don't understand is how little forrest doesn't have HIV
>>
>>69689045
The movie doesn't lead you to believe it isn't his, so I'm going to assume it is.
>>
>>69689616
was it confirmed JENNAY had the HIV?
if so how does forrest not have aids?
>>
>>69689641

I have no clue anon, transmission is lower with just vaginal intercourse but if she only had HIV at time, both her and the kid might have been fine. They tried to show him older so if she had it could have been really early. Small viral load.
>>
>>69689616
There are labor technics to avoid the baby to have contact with the mother's blood on labor

>>69689641
No, It's heavily implied it is aids because of her drug abuse and the time she got it.
It's not 100% chance to get infected with unprotected sex, also she could have stuck a used condom on her vag for all we know
>>
I made changes to their names so it doesn't sound dated as fuck. From now on every Forrest Gump thread will use these names
Forrest = Nefarious-F
Jenny = J.J.
Dan = Lt. Danger
Bubba = Bubba
Little Forrest = Kool Kid
Bus Driver = The Abomination From Below
>>
>>69689045
How was she a whore exactly? She had a boyfriend before Forrest, then she got together with him. They don't show anything that implies she's a whore
>>
>>69689045
>Jenny had AIDs
>forrest gump jr has Aids
>forest has aids

They all die in the end
>>
>>69689918

>follows the hippy movement with the black panthers
>got BlACKED every night for years multiple times a night by multiple bulls
>catches AIDS from fucking black men
>WELL I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR THIS OLD GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN
>goes with a LITERAL RETARD only because he's rich now and she knows she can manipulate him

Jenny is a pretty accurate depiction of the modern day female
>>
File: 1463205578385.jpg (32 KB, 737x501) Image search: [Google]
1463205578385.jpg
32 KB, 737x501
>>69689780
did you copy this from reddit?
>>
>>69689918
i think it's implied she went around sniffing coke, sucking dicks, getting fucked and shooting up
>>
>>69689918
It's one of those assumptions you make given her attitudes, habits and the circles in which she ran

It's one of those things where the opposite is true in that the circumstantial evidence is so high you need overt proof she wasn't a whore
>>
>>69689967
Everyone dies in the end
>>
What exactly was wrong with forrest, it wasn't DOWNS, was he just stupid? Autism?
>>
>>69690035
No you dumb fucking cuck, go back to that shitty site and stay there
>>
>>69689616
Even back in early 90s, before HAART cocktails that can prolong the life expectancy of HIV-positive people to 30+ years came about, pregnant women could take AZTs to reduce the chance of infecting their baby during childbirth to less than 10% vs more than 25% if no intervention is taken.

There is also the option of doing AZT _and_ Caesarian section to reduce the chance to near zero.

You'd have to feed the baby someone else's milk or formula since HIV can be transmitted through mother's milk though.
>>
File: 1462956880918.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1462956880918.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>69690097
>>
>>69690097
underage leave
>>
>>69690091
He was simply a moron. Nothing medical, he was an idiot. I think it's an accurate portrayal of your average american, if Forrest was real he'd vote for Trump
>>
>>69690091
He was either heavily learning disabled or had some no-name intellectual disability
>>
>>69690167
jamal shouldnt you be raping some european girls right now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.