[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have ''that friend/guy''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1453237429509.png (105 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
1453237429509.png
105 KB, 500x701
Does anyone here have ''that friend/guy'' they go with to the movies but kind of wish they don't come?
>Literal manlett friend
>He is 120% a capeshit fiend
>Farts all the time in the theater
>Wants the most awkward seats
>Constantly tries to get you to pay for his food
>eats all your food while breathing on you
>Defends all current trend movies(even got into what looked like an autism fit over star wars argument with other guys about how strong Rey was and tried to drag me into it when I held the opinions of the other guys)

Also there's the
>Black guy who keeps asking question during the movie.
Not as bad though.
>>
>>69687509
>friend
>>
Why would you hang out with such a disgusting person?
>>
That doesn't sound like a friend.
>>
I hate going to the movies with other people.

INVARIABLY I become overly self-conscious over something like "should I make this funny comment I thought of pertaining to this scene/actor/director? or will they just find it annoying?" The moment passes and I become distracted from the movie unable to let it go; chastising myself for not taking the opportunity when it presented itself. Then the movie ends and I forgot what I was going to say that was so insightful/funny.
>>
>>69687509

Who else here has the one friend who
>nobody likes
>nobody knows why he hangs out with your group
>always invites himself
>spoils every show and series ever
>is always awkward to be around
>gets pissed when you don't invite him
>is the joke of the group but nobody has the balls to just tell him off

Fuck these people honestly
>>
>friend will go on for hours about how Marvel is better than DC, getting quite passionate and angry
>is married and pays a mortgage
>>
>>69687799
do these people even exist? it sounds like a movie cliché.
>>
>>69687799
You're an asshole honestly
>>
File: 1246360498395.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1246360498395.png
120 KB, 284x339
>>69687799
I was that guy.
>>
I don't have a "group of friends" that I do things with anymore because I'm not in fucking grade school.
>>
>>69687994
>Literally neckbeard.
>>
>>69687799
hows high school treating you buddy
>>
>>69687979
Me too at one point. Better to just be lonely.
>>
>>69687961

Well what the fuck am I supposed to do

>>69688041
I'm 23 and have a job. It's one of the colleagues of my friends
>>
>>69687799
Why even bother using the word friend
>>
>>69688612

You're right that was a mistake on my behalf
>>
Who else has friends who want to hang out constantly? I don't remember a weekend when I spent some quality time alone because I'm to beta to refuse.
>>
>>69690038

You and me both brother
I'm antisocial as fuck but people keep forcing me out
I'm secretly thankful for that
>>
>>69687509

Does anybody her have that "friend/one guy" that shitposts about you literally behind your back instead of helping us finish the fucking group project?
>>
>>69690781
STOP PROCRASTINATING
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.