[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv think about house? > favorite season? >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What does /tv think about house?

> favorite season?
> favorite side character?
>>
Haven't finished it, really enjoying it though

>season

>character
Taub
>>
should have ended after he went to the loony.
everything after that was a meme.
>>
>>69687354
House died in the explosion and Wilson hallucinated his comeback

I'm not being contrarian, think about it. House's explanation for bribing someone to falsify evidence is garbage.
>>
House isn't funny
>>
Last week I decided to watch the last three seasons I missed. I'm half-way into S8 and so far it seems better than 7. The Cuddy relationship bogged it down too much and now even the cases are more interesting. I really like Park, it's like she escaped from Silicon Valley
>>
>>69687354
First two seasons were great, 2-4 were dragging and the 4-8 were just trying to achieve previous glory in wacky ways, House being too edgy or eccentric.
>>
>>69687354

Taub and Foreman trip off Vicadin during Hospital lockdown in the employee records room.
>>
all the House/Wilson bets
>>
The show peaked in season 3. Looking back on it, the season three finale would have been a good end to the show.

The three original fellows wrap up their storylines, House realizes he's ok with things changing and it ends on a mildy upbeat note with him playing the piano in his apartment.

The seasons after just meander about and either rehash the same issues with House or are just depressing. House trying murder Cuddy and her family with a car cause she broke-up with him was by far the most worst part of the show.

The only thing that carries the last seasons is the House/Wilson drama.
>>
House is just a jerk.
>>
>>69687354
>season
very difficult, probably either 3 or 4

>character
Chase
>>
>>69687354
Best season is the current one on AMC where he pretends to be an illict weapons dealer.
>>
One of the worst popular shows I've ever seen. EVERY episode is the SAME SHIT.

>patient has crazy illness
>house doesn't want the case
>then house does want the case
>first round of treatment almost kills patient
>house proposes second round of treatment
>fellow doctors/cuddy "you're out of control house!"
>turns out house was right all along and his treatment worked
>fin

I just saved you 8 seasons of TV watching.
>>
>>69690750
the only interesting thing about this show has always been the House/Wilson banter.
>>
>Cuddy didn't even show up to his funeral

is there a bigger bitch on tv?
>>
Best Sherlock Holmes clone americans ever did.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.