[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I attracted to her bro/tv/ers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Ghostbusters5.jpg (18 KB, 477x268) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters5.jpg
18 KB, 477x268
Why am I attracted to her bro/tv/ers?
>>
you're a submissive nu-male kys
>>
>>69685360
Because you have no standards.
>>
>>69685360

Dykey girls are hot.
>>
because you're a big guy
>>
File: Ghostlickers.webm (1 MB, 1046x802) Image search: [Google]
Ghostlickers.webm
1 MB, 1046x802
>>69685360

She's cute.

https://youtu.be/3aMs9KqCU5g?t=8m29s
>>
>>69685360
Because when you were a kid you got your first erection from Egon on the ghostbusters cartoon
>>
>>69685360
did you see that youtube video with Nina Hartley?
>>
Because the other three are even uglier
>>
File: 10-ghostbusters.w1200.h630.jpg (278 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
10-ghostbusters.w1200.h630.jpg
278 KB, 1200x630
>>69685360
She just seems like the best character out of the four
>>
K-Spew
>>
>>69685389
She actually seems like a submissive, out of the group, and in life in general.
>>
>>69685428
That was her? Okie dokie then.
>>
>>69685453
Well, with the other three you have a landwhale, a droopy cunt and an ape, so...
>>
Her character seems like the closest match to someone (being Egon of course) in the original cast. I think she'll be the best of the main 4.
>>
meh
>>
>>69685360

Because you like ugly women without am ounce of comedic talent?

She is the absolute worst thing to happen to SNL since the 80s.
>>
You're not. Find pictures of her not in costume
>>
brotver?
>>
>>69686823
looks pretty cute 3bh
I've seen a pic of her with nice armpits, anyone have it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.