[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
modern Hollywood everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
modern Hollywood everyone
>>
how is this shitty???
>>
>>69684583
who did it best?
>>
>>69684583
>Day of The Jackal (1973)
>Other movies from the past 50 years
"Modern Hollywood"

Also
>Several foreign films
>Remakes with posters specifically based on the posters of those films
>>
File: the-ring-japan-poster-1.jpg (116 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
the-ring-japan-poster-1.jpg
116 KB, 600x714
>>
>>69685118
I blame this for the rise of it in horror movies :D
>>
I liked almost every one of those movies.
>>
illuminati going oveboard with their shit desu
>>
>>69684661
My top 5:
1. Candyman
>white flesh meets black juice. Bee implies penetration, eye represents voyerism, candy is obvious, slogan has the numbers
2. The Day of the Jackal
>nothing beats the original. Nuff said!
3. Avatar
>Blue and Yellow - the colors of love. Bonus for have halfopen eye, meaning it's half closed.
4. Requiem for a Dream
>Good centering, nice "eye" (iris, pupil, bloody veines, etc), minimalistic yet complex
5. Godzilla
>Better than the original, terrifying, bold, bodacious! The poster inflicts a sense of greatness, while also being inhumanistically monomonstering!
>>
>>69685189
Is inforgable good, worth watches?
I kinda dislike Lotta but Linda is a babe!
>>
>>69684661

Requiem for a Dream, Frankenstein, The Eye, The Day of the Jackal, Avatar
The rest is shit.
>>
>>69685236
Candyman's is great
>>
>>69685118
>putting the most memorable scene in the movie on the poster

BRAVO
>>
>>69684661
The fucking dinosaur
>>
>>69685118
Is that a real human eye or is it a fake one?
>>
>>69685614
depends if you consider chinks human
>>
>>69685118
> her disbelief at my American cock
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.