[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Michael still alive? I know because they want to cash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Prison-Break.jpg (133 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Prison-Break.jpg
133 KB, 1200x600
Why is Michael still alive? I know because they want to cash in but it just makes no sense. Not only did we see him die (so they can not be like OH YOU NEVER SAW IT) they even buried him. It just doesn't make any sense at all and I am not able to came up with any somewhat logical explanation. Can you help?
>>
File: Scofield.png (114 KB, 275x325) Image search: [Google]
Scofield.png
114 KB, 275x325
The show ended on a good note. Sarah being in the female prison was neat and everything wrapped up nicely. It's amazing they pulled that off because the show became so shitty and boring.

Here's what I saw, tbag is out of prison(wut) and Michael is alive after clearly dying and he's in a new Panama style prison, again
>>
>>69683954
>Not only did we see him die
We saw him get zapped but he could have survived, we just assumed he died because...
>they even buried him
We don't know what his remains looked like or how long there was between his apparent death and the funeral, someone could have replaced him, and his mother faked her death too so it's not like this would be a new plot
>>
The grave is empty dumbass. That's what you do when you don't have a body to bury. The authorities found Michael alive and put him in a new prison.
>>
>>69685059
>his mother faked her death too so it's not like this would be a new plot
It happened before season 4 too: the guy Lincoln got sentenced to death for killing wasn't dead either
>>
>>69684792
For some reason he is in the middle east now because USA loves the middle east. It's the new Vietnam trauma thing so of course it had to be about evil Arabic people as if 24 wasn't full enough of Arabs. Anyways the new setting seems very interesting but still it just doesn't make any sense at all. As hard as I try I am not able to come up with any explanation why he is back and why he is in a prison now and his family doesn't know. How could he end up in the middle east if he dies in the US?
People dug him out and did some great surgery on him. Only thing I can come up with. Hurr durr the evil government. The reason why his brother was in prison in the first place was retarded as hell by the way.
>>
File: 1452227244511.gif (25 KB, 270x216) Image search: [Google]
1452227244511.gif
25 KB, 270x216
>>69685155
I don't remember the ending too well anymore. Did they have to leave the body and run away?

>>69685059

GREAT EXPLANATION! That must be the case. Thanks a million. Very clever. Now I just need to find out why he is in the middle east.
>>
Is this show worth getting into? What can I expect?
>>
>>69686613

The show goes to shit with a premise it could never hope to maintain over multiple seasons, but the first 2 seasons are amazing network television and well worth checking out, even now.
>>
>>69683954
Isn't that the guy with the flame gun? Captain Cold's partner? What's he doing in a prison?
>>
>>69686613
first season is 10/10, second season is a good continuation,third season is meh but watchable, last season is the worst but it is still watchable.
>>
>>69688095
I thought season 4 was great right up to the point they actually got Scylla. After that it became some bullshit cat and mouse fuckery
>>
>>69688140
yeah, it was really disappointing.

I have hopes for season 5 tho.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.