[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't know why, but this show is disturbing me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 321321.jpg (3 MB, 1417x2100) Image search: [Google]
321321.jpg
3 MB, 1417x2100
i don't know why, but this show is disturbing me
>>
Honesly, is this show any good? Should I watch it? Do showrunners know where they're heading at or are they just making up shit on the fly?
>>
>>69684398
it's one of the best shows airing right now (best one imo). The source material was finished after season 1, but the writer of the book is also a writer for the show and most people even think s2 was superior to the first one.
>>
>>69684398
It's a great show that just keeps getting better
>>
>>69684398

I think it's a really fascinating show, but it's not going to give you answers and it's not trying to. It's a show for people that watched Lost and understood that it was a mistake to even give it an ending and an explanation.
>>
>>69684446
>>69684460
tnx
>>
GOAT
O
A
T
>>
File: AmerPsycho_088Pyxurz.jpg (129 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
AmerPsycho_088Pyxurz.jpg
129 KB, 1600x990
>>69682260
Watch it for Bryce
>>
>>69684532
See, I still think they could give some explanation. The Dharma initiative thing was a good explanation of the hatch and polar bears, it only got bad when they ran out of time and tried to explain things that seemed to have no real explanation. I really don't want any explanation of the departure, but I wouldn't mind some about what Kevin's "mission" is.

That said. they only have one shortened season left and trying to explain almost anything at this point would backfire. I am curious to see how they'll wrap it up though, I really want to see where the characters' plotlines go.
>>
File: The Leftovers Nora Handcuffs.webm (3 MB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
The Leftovers Nora Handcuffs.webm
3 MB, 1280x719
>>
File: The Leftovers nora kevin.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Leftovers nora kevin.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>69684398

I'm a huge fan of the show and have tried to get multiple friends to watch it, the issue is season one leaves people with a bad taste in their mouth because none of your question are really answered and it's pretty slow in the beginning.

I think season two is the best season of any television show I've watched (And I've watched a lot of them) just because of how fast phased, crazy and just the caliber of some of the scenes are towards the end (Mainly the Kevin ones).

Give it a shot, try to get through season 1 and shit your pants in season 2.
>>
File: 1461443257009.jpg (47 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1461443257009.jpg
47 KB, 960x640
>>69684532
you wot meight ?
in both seasons they raised some questions in the early episodes and pretty much answered nearly all of them by the end of the season . with some of s01s questions being answered in season 2 .

so its not at all 'lets show wierd whacky shit to throw poeple off' kinda thing .

in fact i was extremely disappointed and ready to drop this in the first ep of the second season because
>LMAO DUDE NEKKID GURLZ RUNNING
>LE BIRDIE IS ALIVE XD
>LE NO1 DEPARTED MEME-TOWN
and generally it felt like they were milking it by throwing whacky shit around buy literally everything about that ep is explained and makes sense by the end .

>>69684398
>is this show any good?
i think its very closly tied with 6 feet under for my favorite show of all time , its great .
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 282x179
>>69684398
It's good. Despite Jill getting BLACKED
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.