[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Always Sunny episode is best for introducing a new viewer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: rum ham.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rum ham.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
What Always Sunny episode is best for introducing a new viewer? I'm thinking The Gang goes to the Jersey Shore
>>
>>69680945
The Gang Hits the Road I think. You get a sense of all their characters
>>
Sweet Dee dates a Retarded Person

Plot line in title is good, but also has the introduction to the Nightman/Dayman thing
>>
I want to watch the show.

I started watching season 1 a few years ago but couldnt get through it. I heard the show only got better though.

What season should i start with if i want to get into the show?
>>
>>69681658
Try season 3 maybe? While I do like the earlier episodes, season 1 is definitely the weakest. Season 2 is very good but I would say check out season 3 to see if you like it or not since I feel that the show has found its groove more at that point
>>
>>69680945
Literally watched this episode last night
>>
>>69680945
Literally among the shittest of shit tier, you've gone straight for zombie sunny.
>>
I tried to get into this show twice, first time it seemed shit to average, second time I loved it and got hooked, seen all the episodes now.
The episode I started with the second time was Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties, so that one.
>>
>>69681045
Yeah, this or the The World Series Defense
>>
Frank gets an intervention. Best episode.
>>
>>69680945
Dennis and Dee go on welfare
>>
Who got Dee pregnant?
>>
Start with the one in which the gang splits into teams and Charlie shouts
>>
No one knows how to get off in this thread.
Frank's back in business is a great intro episode.
Or the gang gets trapped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kfi-JQ6SHY
>>
>>69680945

gang gives frank an intervention
gang hits the road
>>
>>69680945
The wrestling one. When dee gets smashed in the face with a chair and cricket has his throat split open by the trashman.
>>
>>69684743

>You have no commitment vinegar

Why the fuck Howerton is not recieved any award yet?
>>
>>69680945
Save their brain cells and don't show them any. The penultimate episode would be "The Gang Dies in a Car Crash"
Plebeian drivel
>>
Charlie Got Molested
>>
Charlie mcdennis. Not much character humor but its simply real solid
>>
>>69683597
I'm gonna get weird with it.
>>
I was introduced on The Nightman Cometh. And later, when I was trying to get my girlfriend to watch the series it's the one I showed her first Is that not the defining episode?
>>
>>69685400
Hit a nerve?
>>
>>69680945
just watch season 4. best place to start
>>
Dennis and Mac move to the burbs
>>
File: trashman.jpg (29 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
29 KB, 512x512
>>69680945

My favourite episode is the Trash Man episode.
>>
The health inspection one with the super long continuous shot.
>>
>>69685572
pretty much, you do need a bit of lead up to the beauty that is season 5 (frank just hitting rock bottom all season)
>>
>>69685242
you talk like you think you're smart but you clearly don't know what "penultimate" means. Faggot.
>>
>>69681513
sweet dee dates a retarded person is one of the best episodes period
>>
Underage Drinking
>>
Honestly? The Cereal Defense.

>>69685572
I'd say check out a few episodes from season 4 or 5, then go back an watch from season 1. Honestly though the first few seasons were weak and the show only got better as time went on.
>>
DENNIS system
>>
>>69683597
YOU'RE TRAPPED, YOU'RE TRAPPED!
>>
>>69680945
The Gang Gets Held Hostage

I saw that episode at a friend's house and binge watched the whole series on Netflix a week later, definitely got me into it.
>>
the one where frank causes dennis to spill his bowl of cereal while driving is almost perfect for an introductory episode
>>
File: nCNYM8Z.png (112 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nCNYM8Z.png
112 KB, 500x281
The Gang Runs for Office
>>
My first episode was Charlie gets crippled, which was also a good introduction for Frank too
>>
>>69683017

You both picked episodes where they're outside of Paddy's for the whole thing. Total fucking idiots.

The real answer is "The DENNIS System."
>>
File: frank gargling jizz.gif (1001 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
frank gargling jizz.gif
1001 KB, 500x256
My first episode was the one where they're videotaping each other skateboarding at the beginning, can't remember the name though.

Pic related is a great intro though.
>>
File: 1438219649513.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1438219649513.gif
1 MB, 256x192
Sweet Dee is Dating a Retarded Person

is the best intro
>introduced that Charlie is a chemical huffing crazy person
>Dennis is obsessed with Bowie and being the sexiest man alive
>Mac displays his obsession with masculinity
>Dee gets her insecurities played on by the gang and fucks up a relationship

Weakest showing is Frank who doesnt really display his warthog qualities. Just his old man side.

I have thought about this a lot.
>>
>>69689891
Is there another comedy show that makes rape jokes as often as Sunny?
>>
>>69687424
anon certified non-donkeybrains
>>
>>69690873
American Dad makes molestation jokes and rape jokes very frequently.

>Restaurant owner: Hey, little guy! I heard your dad walked out on you 'cause he didn't love you enough to stay. But I know what'll make you feel better!
>Stan: At that moment, I was a hundred percent sure I was going to be molested... but it was even better
>>
>>69681917
As opposed to figuratively watching TV or what?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.