[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Winona Ryder.jpg (19 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
Winona Ryder.jpg
19 KB, 500x378
What ever happened to her?
>>
>>69679658
She became an actress.
>>
>>69679658

Stole some hearts, along with some clothes.
>>
i'd Ryder if you know what i mean
>>
>>69679658
>was (mostly)successful
>went batshit insane and shoplifted
>got caught
>had a trial
>got blacklisted by hollywood and replaced by hbc in tim burton movies
>>
>>69679717
She was inna moobie last year. Or was it this year?
>>
>Yeah I may have been a disgusting thief but Mel Gibson made a homophobic joke 20 years ago!
>>
>>69679773
source?
>>
File: Winona Ryder Sentence.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Winona Ryder Sentence.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>69679854

The internet.
>>
File: dey tooker.png (1 MB, 1986x1440) Image search: [Google]
dey tooker.png
1 MB, 1986x1440
>>69679658
DAY TOOKER
>>
>>69680210
.....................................................................................
>>
>>69680210
Well I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>69679658
She was spock's mom.
>>
>>69679658
Depp left her and wifes someone else and had kids and it destroyed her mentally.
>>
>>69679658
Went crazy. She's still hot, though.
>>
She was the girl in Beetlejuice right? I was in love with her
>>
>we don't live in a world where she never married Depp or shoplifted and went on to star in plenty of good movies while she was still in her prime

feels fucking tragic man
She is still painfully hot but back then god damn
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.