[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison Break Revival 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: prison-break-revival.jpg (132 KB, 570x328) Image search: [Google]
prison-break-revival.jpg
132 KB, 570x328
Have you heard about this?
They're bringing back Prison Break for an additional season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9T-9fZn_oA

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/prison-break/feature/a665454/prison-break-season-5-cast-characters-plot-and-everything-else-you-need-to-know-about-the-reboot/
>>
Oh for fuck's sake. Prison Break should never have gone over one season. I'm done.
>>
Yup, they're milking it for another one as if the 4th wasn't enough. Looks lame too.
>>
I watched the first season, they escaped, I stopped caring. I don't know why anyone watched any of the later seasons.
>>
>>69679397
im actually really hyped for more T-bag

he was the best character a tv show has ever seen
>>
>>69679543
Second one is just as good as the first. The rest is just milking the cow dry
>>
>>69679631
Season 3 with the Sona shit was pretty cool too

Season 4 was unneeded
>>
File: HOW.jpg (49 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
HOW.jpg
49 KB, 624x352
>>69679397
HOW?!
>>
tried rewatching it last year, so bad, apparently they couldn't act even back then. Terrible in flash and legends, this is gonna bomb even worse than heroes reborn
>>
>>69679682
Speaker: THIS SUMMER
Michael: Welp...
Speaker: MICHAEL SCHOFIELD MUST ESCAPE FROM THE TOUGHEST PRISON YET
Black God: "MICHAEL SCHOFIELD YOU FUCKING CRACKA ASS MOTHAFUCKA! HERE'S YO HALO AND WINGS! NOW GET FLAPPING N' SHIT!"
Speaker: HEAVEN
Raphael the Unbound: MICHAEL THERE'S NO WAY OUT OF HEAVEN!
Michael: Don't worry, Raph! I got a plan tattoed on my body.
*shot of Michael whipping out his dick and pulling down his foreskin*
*shot of Raphael the Unbound reacting to seeing big white uncircumcised dick*
Speaker: PRISON BREAK. SEASON FIVE. COMING SOON
>>
i like how they shoehorned black military guy because he knows iraq
>>
>>69679866

How is it shoehorned?
>>
File: i know new york.jpg (38 KB, 588x600) Image search: [Google]
i know new york.jpg
38 KB, 588x600
>>69679866
Knowing Iraq is pretty useful though.
>>
>>69679843
haha looool
>>
File: 1281377934386.jpg (32 KB, 388x296) Image search: [Google]
1281377934386.jpg
32 KB, 388x296
>>69679843
>COMING SOON
>>
>>69679397
>no bellick
>no bank manager
I will give the first episode a try, but without those two and without t-bag being a main character, this show is going to suck
>>
>>69680317
why no bellick?
>>
>>69680520
didn't he die in the water tunnel? and his corpse was send back to his mom
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.