[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE CONSTANT WHISPERING LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: person-of-interest_kyle_reese.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
person-of-interest_kyle_reese.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
DUDE CONSTANT WHISPERING LMAO
>>
>>69679325
why does he talk like this?

seriously what is his problem?
>>
>>69679325
>>69679408
you'd talk in whispers too if you knew there was an AI watching your every move
>>
>>69679491
he talked like this before he know what an AI was too you fucking retard

kill urself
>>
>>69679491
This.

Just kidding. He's a huge spaz

I stopped watching this show when it got all dykey/feminist
>>
>>69679325
that character's name is kyle reese?
>>
>>69679540
yes Mr. Reese
>>
>>69679604
But his name is John.
>>
>>69679951
i thought it was Kyle Reese

John is just a nickname like John Doe
>>
>>69680024
>His real last name is unknown, but military records indicate that John is his real first name
I haven't heard name Kyle at all in this show.
>>
>>69680043
i should've sworn it was Kyle Reese
>>
>>69680103
I also think it was Kyle Reese
>>
So wait who was Kyle Reese then?
>>
>>69681330
Terminator
>>
>>69681358
ooooooh

yeh

thats right
>>
The only reason I can think of for this guys whisper-voice is he has a lung / diaphragm issue, or has a missing lung entirely.
>>
>>69679325
He never recovered from the vietnam war and being crucified.
>>
>>69682068
he got struck by lightning a coule of times
>>
It's strange to hear when he's occasionally required to shout and gives up on the whispering altogether.
>>
>>69679325
It's because it attracts less attention than talking normally into the mic he obviously has somewhere on him that he uses to talk to cripple man.

It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>69682642
but he does it everywhere
>>
>>69679325
Am I the only one here who thinks the last season has started really strong?
>>
>>69683609
yes but they rush it
>>
>>69680695
it's Kylo Ren dumbfuck
>>
>>69683839
Well, they have to, the season is only 13 episodes long and they need to conclude an arc with so many characters involved that you would need a 20 episode season to normally do it.
>>
>>69684106
i wonder how its gonna end though
>>
>>69679325

Its called being soft spoken.

Not everyone is a loudmouth.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.