[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know about the rest of you, but GoT died when Stannis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: stannis.jpg (20 KB, 427x428) Image search: [Google]
stannis.jpg
20 KB, 427x428
I don't know about the rest of you, but GoT died when Stannis died, not because I loved the guy, but it symbolized the final death of an already dying show.

Bravo D&D.
>>
>>69671725
I also dig Stannis. He was the only one who helped defend the wall.
How do you feel about the fact that he burns people alive, including his own kid?
>>
>>69671790
That's the part that was fucked up, in the books he never did that, but somehow D&D thought it would be edgy, and they don't care about SJWs, they only care about ratings.
>>
>Witch bitch can raise Johnny boy
>But not Stannis lel
why
>>
>>69671790
That's hot.
>>
>>69671880
Where is Stannis' body, friend? Do you ever use that noodle between your ears?
>>
>>69671874
Seriously? Stannis never burned people alive in the books?
Sucks that he does it in the show.
He was pretty based up until that point.
>>
>>69671790
She never was much use
>>
>>69671725
Good thing he's still alive, then.
>>
>>69671933
We don't know, he's not dead in the books yet. But GORRRRHM said he intended for Shireen to burn.
>>
>>69671989
GRRM never said he intended STANNIS to burn her though, and Stannis and Mel and Shireen are nowhere near each other (Stannis near Winterfell, Mel at Castle Black, Shireen at Eastwatch).
>>
>>69671961
he isnt
>>
>>69671989
>>69672068
>>69672101
So if he didn't burn the people and still alive in the books, surely there's a chance that he's coming back?
All the main characters die rather brutally except for him.
They don't even show his death.
I know there's rumors that the scene was cut because of budget etc. but the death scene couldn't have been -that- expensive to shoot?

If The Hound is still alive but not Stan the Man, I'm going to be pissed the fuck off.
>>
>>69672252

Nah he's confirmed dead in the show, both GRRM, the showrunners, and the cast have confirmed it.

They didn't show his head falling off either because of budget (the episode ran out of $$ near the end) or just for clickbait "is Stannis alive!"" articles in the interim year. I doubt the actor would enjoy a head chopping scene either.

Sandor is 100% alive though, you'll see him in Ep 7.
>>
>>69672299
Sandor the Gravedigger right?
RIP Stannis then I guess.
Dude reminded me a lot of my father, the way he spoke and acted. Super sad when he did all the dodge stuff.
>>
>>69672377

Yeah he's like a gravedigger monk on this secluded island with other monks. In the books it appears he's found peace and is happy to just chill for the rest of his days. The show is doing that, but maybe they'll make him do other stuff since the actor is great.

Stannis reminds me of my dad too. Shame he's dead in the show. Great actor. Felt so wrong when he burned his daughter.
>>
File: stannis.jpg (570 KB, 600x759) Image search: [Google]
stannis.jpg
570 KB, 600x759
>>69672430
Reckon he will pvp The Mountain/Strong?
>>
This is absolutely a thread of the same person.
>>
>>69672581
huurr
>>
Stannis cunts

You have lost. Stannis is gone. Dead

Beaten by an imp
Beaten by a woman
Beaten by 20 better men

He fucked a granny
He killed his only child
His wife is useless
He is a failure

To all stannis fags
1: Admit Stannis is shit
2: Admit Ramsay is better
3: Admit Stannis fails
>>
>>69672854
NEVER TILL THE BITTER END AND THEN SOME MORE
>>
>>69671725
>GoT died when Stannis died
you spelled Tywin wrong
>>
>>69674343
twin was a fag who needed to cheat to win
>>
D&D have so much trouble understanding and portraying nuanced characters. They completely fucked up Renly too.
>>
>>69671933
He does burn people alive to get Melisandre and her converts on his side, and to use them to power magic as a bonus. But he only burns people who are criminals that have committed a crime for which the punishment is execution. They would have been hanged or beheaded otherwise.

He has never sacrificed anyone for the sake of a sacrifice or killed someone for being an "infidel" in the books.
>>
>>69671725
Hey OP, the show is still on. I just watched a new episode the other day
>>
>>69675444
he killed sheerin uncle for being a infidel
>>
>>69675802
In the books he was killed because he was hand of the king and tried to send a message to the Lannisters' negotiating surrender and a marriage between Shireen and Tommen to seal it.

That's treason and Ned Stark would have chopped his head off for it.
>>
>>69675355
and how is 'not cheating' working for stan the fag?
>>
>>69675858
well stan lived longer than twin worse yet twin died in the shittier you tell me
>>
>>69672068

Stannis doesn't wholly believe in rhollor

But his wife does. She's dumb enough to kill Shireen.
>>
>>69671908
>>69671961
>>69672252
>>69675355

Autism
>>
>>69675910
At least he wasn't killed by a stronk woman after being utterly stripped of everything he ever accomplished in life

>no army
>no family
>not the prince who was promised
>beaten by fucking Ramsmeme in a battle

Pathetic little faggot looked like he was happy to die
>>
>>69671908
I'll put a noodle between YOUR ears.
>>
>>69676139
>implying any of that is better than being killed by a midget while in the middle of taking a shit during the break you were taking from fucking a prostitute
>>
File: 1463293280014.jpg (593 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1463293280014.jpg
593 KB, 1200x900
>>69671790
>>69671874
>>69671933
>>
>>69676234
>implying he wasn't poisoned by Oberon, implying imp didn't put him out of his misery before it started painfully killing him
>>
>>69676561
thats even worse he got ouplayed yet again by someone wasnt even that smart
>>
Stannis is everything that is right with the books and everything that is wrong with the show wrapped into one character. When they butchered his arc last season they drew a line in the sand that said "This show will only be black and white, intrigue-less, complexity free SJW meme bullshit from here forth"
>>
File: rtipdmmi.jpg (175 KB, 639x638) Image search: [Google]
rtipdmmi.jpg
175 KB, 639x638
>>69676670
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.