[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're not a racist, are you /tv/? You're gonna watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: uncle buck.jpg (32 KB, 600x307) Image search: [Google]
uncle buck.jpg
32 KB, 600x307
You're not a racist, are you /tv/? You're gonna watch the biggest show of the fall season, RIGHT /tv/?
>>
>>69671489
He isn't even fat

Literally fedoracore
>>
Uncle Çuck
>>
I like how is expression is all like "yes I know i'm no John Candy but I'm an actor so I took what I could, please accept this show for the cash grab it is"

Oh and yeah stop blackwashing etc etc
>>
What compelled them to make a tv show about a 20 year old mediocre movie that was only worth watching because it had john candy in it and most people probably dont even remember?
>>
>mike epps outside of next friday

Oh hell no, and we want Smokie back too, I don't care if he's a born again whatever the fuck.
>>
>not fat

triggered
>>
>>69671489
All these companies remaking stuff that were based on the personality of the comedians that played the role. There is no way you can make something that had John Candy or for example Bill Murray without it falling short of what it was originally.
>>
>Mike Epps and Nia Long as the main cast

Might as well throw in Tracey Morgan, since were hoarding shitty black actors into a hole of mediocrity.
>>
File: PepeAngryPistol.jpg (40 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
PepeAngryPistol.jpg
40 KB, 403x392
>>69672183
>Uncle Buck
>mediocre
>>
GTA MUTHAFUCKA
TEN POINTS
>>
>>69671489
So, what, instead of the family having an emergency and they have to call Uncle "WE" Buck he's tricked into coming out to his brother's house to watch his kids because he "needs to go get a pack of cigarettes" and never returns?
>>
>>69671489
>buck
"Yes son, your uncle is a black buck. That's why you're half niglet."
>>
>>69672183
>someone else already wrote it
>most people don't even remember

it's the perfect crime
>>
>>69672663
but they're going to lose money...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.