[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1035x690-snyder-1800-1398692812.jpg (150 KB, 1035x690) Image search: [Google]
1035x690-snyder-1800-1398692812.jpg
150 KB, 1035x690
Apologize
>>
I'm sorry you're a hack
>>
this nigga look like ben stiller
>>
>>69669734
Why haven't the WB shareholders lynched him yet?
>>
File: 1322525812209.jpg (24 KB, 195x395) Image search: [Google]
1322525812209.jpg
24 KB, 195x395
>2016
>apologizing to a white male
>>
>>69669795
because they care about kino
>>
>>69669734

she told me she was single bro
>>
>>69669843
Not according to the new sales report
>>
>>69669734
please clap
>>
File: 1473473228929.png (397 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
1473473228929.png
397 KB, 630x472
>>69669734
Never doubted you.
>>
Weird. Literally almost everyone else says it has a few great elements, but is mortally flawed with basic mistakes. I say it too. Id say the consensus on BVS is it's straight up a bad film. It's very worrying. Id call 65% divisive, not 38%. I had a dream guys. A darker edged, thriving DCEU with smart, cerebral writing and stunning visuals that leads up to a truly epic meta story throughout the movies that culminates with JL2 and Darkseid, filled with well written, complex characters that audiences care about. A new mythology to exist side by side with the slick, witty, character based action comedies of the MCU that I also really like. Instead fucking BVS is a pretty big stupid mess and I am angry. I think the fucking jury is out on Zack Snyder and the man is a hack. This SHOULD HAVE BEEN EASY. A movie that's at least 75% level caliber should have been easy. A 90% level movie would have thrilled me. Instead the whole thing is bullshit. I said before, what even is the DCEU anymore? A mediocre/controversial movie with a bad sequel, basically. Fuck it. I hope Civil War is great and Infinity War is the epic it deserves to be. I relished my vision of a good DCEU, but goddamn are they making it difficult to continue giving a shit, at least until they ditch Snyder and show signs of seriously reworking their plans. Delay JL, I say. Its far too important to fuck up again. Also yes, I saw it. And no, there is no anti DC agenda from critics or audiences. Stop looking for explanations for the reviews that lay OUTSIDE the film. The reasons are the film itself, as they are in every other movie ever. Dark gritty DC movies have been praised before. Everyone loved Nolan Batman. There is no bias. I saw it myself. Basic film making failures everywhere. On a massive budget movie on whom the success of an entire movie universe franchise's success hinges and basic amateurish pacing and editing fuck ups EVERYWHERE. They had 3 fucking years.
>>
File: god of kino.jpg (16 KB, 363x406) Image search: [Google]
god of kino.jpg
16 KB, 363x406
>>69669734
Never doubted, never will.
>>
>>69670058
I'm with you. Watched Sucker Punch for the first time today, and now I'm convinced that he really is woefully misunderstood.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.