[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else remember this show? This was the only good cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Lloyd_in_Space_screenshot.png (163 KB, 609x348) Image search: [Google]
Lloyd_in_Space_screenshot.png
163 KB, 609x348
Anyone else remember this show? This was the only good cartoon I remember watching on Disney Channel
>>
SS13:The Show
>>
>>69669023
I vaguely remember it. I remember there was one human, a one eyed giant who sounded like Patrick, and one episode where a beta caterpillar ends up becoming a Chad butterfly at the end of the episode.
>>
>>69669023
whats the point of this after the buzz lightyears cartoon?
>>
>>69669560
Buzz lightyear cartoon was designed to sell toys, this show was more like Doug in space, it had some pretty memorable episodes
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>69669395
I remember that one. The chad grew up super fast on account of being an insect and Lloyd asked him when he was an adult what happened when he went over the hot popular girl's house to "study" and he immediately changes the subject.
>>
File: Recess_poster_toon[1].jpg (53 KB, 354x451) Image search: [Google]
Recess_poster_toon[1].jpg
53 KB, 354x451
>the only good cartoon I remember watching on Disney Channel
you didn't watch Recess?
>>
>>69669023
The tranny episode made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>69669702
shut your mouth, buzz lightyear was great, it wasnt like my little pony ore the ninja turtles
>>
>>69669978
>lets make a cartoon that encourages kids to go outside on weekends
>show is better than going outside
>>
>>69669023
>>69669884

>anons are so young now that they originally watched these as reruns on Disney Channel and not on ABC's One Saturday Morning when they were airing new episodes
>>
>>69670103
to be fair they were showing on disney all the time when it originally aired. it just never left the air.
>>
>>69669978
>The Weekenders

I loved the chick with the glasses. I always wanted to be a girl like her.
>>
This was the show you watched when you literally had nothing better to do.
>>
why doesn't disney ever release their shit?
like at least have a streaming website or something.
lion kings, ricess, lloyd, weekenders, etc were all captured when on disney xd and that's about it.
wtf mang.
>>
>that episode where he clones himself and has his clone live his life so he can become a NEET
>>
It was shit. Just another show about 'the socially awkward dork who isn't popular but wants to be'. Except he's the blandest motherfucker you could imagine. So yeah, pretty much Doug in Space.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.