[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le smug 10,000 yard stare without blinking and stilted "powerful"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: terrible.jpg (113 KB, 1368x1038) Image search: [Google]
terrible.jpg
113 KB, 1368x1038
>le smug 10,000 yard stare without blinking and stilted "powerful" dialogue hobbit
>>
so what actually happened in this scene, was their some flammable shit on the ground, or is she controlling fire now?

Is there a complimentary scene in the books? Or are we already treading into unwritten waters?
>>
>>69668541

GRRM said outright she wasnt immune to fire and the incident with the funeral pyre was a one time thing.

D&D fanfiction at it again
>>
>>69668581
Then again he writes that she takes scalding hot baths, so there's that.
>>
Why didn't those retards just jump over the fire?

They just sat there cowering like little cucks.
>>
>>69668659
They were locked in, idiot.
>>
>>69670362
They didn't know that, idiot.
>>
>>69668128
this bitch just kills people left and right
>>
>>69668624
Shes heat resistant, not fire resistant

The Pyre was due to Mirri Maz Durr Bloodmagic.

She get burned by Drogons breath at one point.
>>
>>69670509
they probably figured it out when they tried to open the door and it didnt
>>
>>69670663
Tumblr
>>
File: BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg (29 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg
29 KB, 598x399
>>69670663
>>
Regardless of fire-proof or not. Wouldn't smoke and a lack of oxygen (due to the intense fire) overtake her relativity quickly inside of that building?
>>
>fan headcanon show is poorly written

Wow, what a surprise.
>>
I want Dany to step on my cock
>>
Jesus christ i hate this bitch
>>
>>69670901
Yes
But this is George Ridiculously Rotund Martin country, you don't have to care about logic or a good plot, or even good acting, just nudity and blood will get you by just fine.
Worked fine with Spartacus right?
>>
>>69670901
It's magic.
>>
>>69668581
Wow it's almost like the show and books are different
>>
>>69671348
This. I don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>69668128
Has Dany actutally worked for anything?

It's almost as if the writers can't conceive of a woman who can somehow take care of herself without magic or handouts.

Even Cersei, who almost constantly fails in her scheming, is a more compelling character
>>
>white person brutally murders a dozen non-whites
>we're suppose to cheer for the murderer
>>
>>69671681
the only woman who does anything remotely intelligent on the show is the old grandmother of the slutfu and gaybro. Everyone else are either insane, stupid or extremely lucky, or a combination of all.
>>
>>69668581

He's said that but what about in the pit when Drogon blasts the bitch? Her clothes all burn off, all that shit, but she's fine...
>>
>>69671719
modern "social justice" is a paradox. It's justice to kill brown men, if its done by a woman regardless of color. On the other hand, it would also be justice if brown men killed said white woman, since she is white. It's full circle insanity.
>>
Why do you autists get so worked up about this shit. Live and let live.
>>
>>69670901
That wouldn't have been so hella fuc**ng epic
>>
>>69670901
I was hoping the house would crash on her head from the fire damage, but apparently she controls physics too.
>>
>>69672005
Why would you want that to happen? Then the entire realm would be taken over by white walkers I guess some men just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>69673468
letting Ms. Plot Armor rule is the equivalent of having the world burn. She's incredibly incompetent. Her schtick is to let everything go to shit and then have some random magic solve all her problems.
>>
>>69673468
Would be significantly more entertaining of an ending than what the show is looking like so far.
>>
>>69671882
Nah, white women are the core of the SJW movement and even if they don't say it, they always put themselves at top priority.
>>
>>69671913
yeah, like, just turn your brain off bros
>>
>>69674071
So explain to me how shadow monsters can be spawned, dragons exist, and arya could see and then couldn't see. You faggots don't get worked up about that.
>>
>>69671808
>Her clothes all burn off
No they don't. She takes off her tokar before running up to him, and then when wandering around in the grasslands thinks about how her tunic isn't holding up. She's not naked.
>>
>>69674133
Don't you tell them which bullshit to take at face value and which to be enraged about.
>>
>>69674217
You seem awfully upset that a woman is very powerful.
>>
>>69674133
>So explain to me how shadow monsters can be spawned, dragons exist, and arya could see and then couldn't see. You faggots don't get worked up about that.

Magic and monsters are part of the rules of the universe. But so are physics. It's not a question of how retarded the rules are but whether or not they're being followed in every character's story.

But that's a minor issue. The boring thing is how predictable Dany's line is getting. She was taken for what, 2 episodes? Then she immediately and effortlessly killed a dozen men after a coded speech and then everyone bowed to her for the 10th time or whatever it is.

D&D are now crafting almost every narrative. Lo and behold, women are winning everything.

It's fiction, it's fine, it doesn't matter. But it's boring if you know what's going to happen in every storyline.
>>
>>69674545
>Lo and behold, women are winning everything.
But in the books doesn't Dany also win everything.
>>
Daenerys Targaryen of the House Of Pancakes, the First of Her Size, Queen of McRibs, Queen of the Applesauce and the Roast Beef and the Five Guys, Lord of the 31 Flavors, Protector of the Rhubarb, Khaleesi of the Great Grilled Seafood, called Daenerys Blubberborne, the Unweighed, Mother of Burgers
>>
>>69674583
Not really. From memory her incompetence as a ruler blows up in her face a lot more than it has in the show.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.