[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*classic internally*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
*classic internally*
>>
File: Classic scene.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Classic scene.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>
classic
>>
>>69664350
I CAN'T SEE THE NUMBERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69664350
*classic externally*
>>
why are you posting memes you don't even understand?
>>
Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking 4chan is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgcNMpQ1ME

I can not watch that without laughing, it is SO STUPID.
>>
>>69664955
Thank you for showing me this.
>>
>>69664955
classic post
>>
>>69664955
"classic dano" was in response to a dude posting he's a somewhat famous actor and then denying being dano when people guessed that he is dano

the more people pushed it as a joke, the more he denied it, the more people would jump in to say that's he would do - classic dano

it's nonsense to you because you know shit about shit
>>
>>69666457
nigger you got me to post in response to a fucking youtube comment, just why
>>
>>69664243
>>69664350
was he autistic?
>>
>>69666457

This was the only /tv/ meme I didn't know. Thank you. I'm free now.
>>
>>69667143
no problem, I'll be happy if you'll fight the misuse of the meme when opportunity presents
>>
>>69666569
no, he was classtistic

however, I do fall somewhere in the autism spectrum
>>
>>69664955
how do you feel about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco
>>
>>69664243
Good movie.

You guys are a bunch of meme-guzzling faggots.
>>
>>69667726
Is the movie classic?

can I too put a sentence in spoilers?
>>
classic thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.