[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Martian Extended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: martian us extended.jpg (33 KB, 320x395) Image search: [Google]
martian us extended.jpg
33 KB, 320x395
http://www.movie-censorship.com/news.php?ID=10499

>It's been quite a back and forth with The Martian. Initially, Ridley Scott announced an extended version of his film that went on to be a huge success at the box office but then there was no sight of a longer version when the home video releases surfaced. Was it a broken promise similar to Prometheus? Fortunately, that's not the case.

>On June 7th, 2016, the US will get another edition of The Martian that features 10 more minutes of footage on Blu-ray and UHD Blu-ray. This longer cut is acccompanied by new bonus features such as deleted scenes and an audio commentary with Ridley Scott, Drew Goddard and Andy Weir.

You ready to have your mind blown again?
>>
>>69664078
More comedy?
>>
>>69664078
MEH, you can read the book in about 90 minutes. If you really need more scenes of poop farming or science, I GUESS.

Plus Ridley puts me to sleep, he has a really drab voice.
>>
>more footage
>"it was censored"
>>
>>69664078
>won't release the 200 minute Exodus
>releases an extended version of The Martian
Why?
>>
File: mart.png (261 KB, 983x400) Image search: [Google]
mart.png
261 KB, 983x400
>>69664078
>Release Blue Ray DVD 3D BlueRay 4k video digital download edition
>Wait
>Release them all again, with ten more minutes of content
>>
>>69664271
The Martian was profitable. They're not going to sink more money into re-editing and re-releasing a flop.
>>
who cares?
>>
>>69664271
Exodus is godawful.
>>
>10 extra minutes of quips
>>
File: 1437884284910.jpg (89 KB, 651x720) Image search: [Google]
1437884284910.jpg
89 KB, 651x720
>>69667685
>>69665862
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.