[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God tier show. Why do I like the dindus more? I'm midseason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: download (28).jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (28).jpg
10 KB, 259x194
God tier show. Why do I like the dindus more? I'm midseason 1 and I can't wait to see the rest.
>>
>>69656680
>dindus

are you bored of calling em niggers all day on 4chan that you gotta take up this retarded meme?

Personally never met a criminal who didn't blame everything they do on their victims. That shit's as old as the god damned middle ages.
>>
>>69657062
It's the internet nigga no one takes shit this seriously.
>>
File: 1462556581598.jpg (101 KB, 1284x949) Image search: [Google]
1462556581598.jpg
101 KB, 1284x949
>>69657062
>>
File: titslap.webm (661 KB, 1920x1068) Image search: [Google]
titslap.webm
661 KB, 1920x1068
>>
growing up in a predominantly black school, i gotta say season 4 of the wire is easily the most accurate depiction of niggers i've ever seen. its pretty uncanny
>>
I'm watching the 1st season of The Wire and I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an incredible metaphor!
It was so deep and meaningful, I am amazed by the symbolism of this.
Do the later seasons continue on with such masterful symbolism? This was truly the pinnacle of storytelling that I have ever seen on a television show, and I think I can confidently say The Wire is the best show ever made without even having seen the entire series.
Also the acting is amazing. Idris Elba and Dominic West do a great job with their Baltimore accents.
>>
>>69657965
>Sarcasm

I do enjoy the show though even if it hits you over the head with metaphors.
>>
First for Season 2 Best Season
>>
File: bunk.jpg (46 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
bunk.jpg
46 KB, 500x380
>Its a Wendell Pierce attacks someone for not voting Hillary episode

>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/wendell-pierce-atlanta-hotel-attack.html?_r=0
>>
>>69657742
How was it? My dad grew up in south central in the 80's and he thought it was realistic as well.
>>
>>69660520
>>69657742
Having taught at one, yeah it's scarily realistic.
>>
>>69660580
What were the kids like? How did you take control? Did you have to knock in some heads?
>>
>>69661175
I was a scrawny asian trying to teach math to some 80 kids, so no. They were mostly like calm, some of whom actually good kids and intelligent, but a few do chimp out every now and then.
I eventually lost control and quit the job though.
>>
>>69661314
>lost control

is there a video of you on youtube choke slamming a dindu anon?
>>
>>69661533
No, I just had a mental breakdown and quit
>>
>>69656680
You might not be crazy about season two the first time you watch it, a lot of people struggle with it the first time through because the exposition of the new characters is so fast you don't feel like you know them, it's easily the slowest paced season, and at first watch it might be pretty unclear as to how it all ties in to the rest in a compelling way. Still a good season though.
>>
>>69658056
>>69657965
The chess thing pays off in the last season, just keep watching
>>
>>69656680
>i just started watching

fucking disdain for plebeians
go to bed, you need to be rested for your algebra test tomorrow
>>
File: slimcharles.jpg (44 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
slimcharles.jpg
44 KB, 736x414
Realest nigga in the game coming through

>tfw y'all bitches ain't even in The Co-op
>>
recently finished watching this. first three seasons were great, but season 4 and 5 were a real letdown.

avon and stringer were the best niggers, its just not the same without them
prop joe and omar are ok, but not enough to fill the hole left by the barksdale crew
the stanfield crew and the niglets at the school are just unlikable and annoying shitters
>>
>>69656680
Cuz you feel bad for some of them.
Like the little nigglet that quits he game and goes to live with his grandma for a little, comes back and gets killed, he was just a normal guy that was taking care of his little brothers when he was not even 15 and didnt want to fuck with people.

Even D'angelo was not a bad guy, he was just trapped in a cycle of selling drugs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.