[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: WHY.jpg (100 KB, 760x1140) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
100 KB, 760x1140
I love this show but :
Why Charlie is so mean to this girl ?
I mean it's so out of is character.

Poor Daddariofu.
>>
>>69654033

She was a whore.
>>
Charlie is in it for the chase. and a girl that lets you stalk her for 10 years really is the best.
>>
>>69654092
False
>>
>>69654092
How come this show doesn't trigger feminists left and right?
>>
>>69654300
Because they are to stupid to watch it at first
>>
>>69654221
She certainly isn't a quality woman
>>
>>69654033
She that whole thing was so out of character. Poor writing
>>
>>69654092
This is maybe the best sequence in the entire show.
>>
>>69654033

>it's so out of is character.

I'm pretty sure I saw an interview where Glenn talks about this, he said they were always told that people sorry for Charlie and how he got a tough ride, this episode was here to remind you that Charlie is just as nasty, selfish, vindictive and evil as every other member of the gang.
>>
>>69654033
>Out of character
he was trying to make the waitress jealous, he out manipulated dennis, and it was extremely funny:
>SHOO! GO AWAY FROM ME!
>>
>>69654168
>lets
>>
>>69654092

holy fucking savage
>>
>>69656688

Yeah it makes sense. The only reason why people feel sorry for Charlie is because he's borderline retarded and never gets his girl. This episode fit.
>>
This was the episode that made me realize that Charlie wasn't just dumb, he was a sociopath just like Dennis/Dee/Frank.
Does anyone know any examples of Mac being this evil (not just being a normal jerk)? He's the only one who I haven't seen this behavior from.
>>
>>69654092
>a real woman says no for like 10 years
this cracks me up every time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.