[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give us you movie ideas, anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: businessmeeting.jpg (471 KB, 1000x713) Image search: [Google]
businessmeeting.jpg
471 KB, 1000x713
Give us you movie ideas, anon
>>
>>69653230
THIS SUMMER
>>
>>69653287
PERFORMING FOR YOU
>>
ROB SCHNEIDER IS
>>
>>69653230
I have a few.

One is a horror set in British colonial Africa. The monster is a metaphor for colonism. Deep innit?

Another is a Sci-fi a few decades from now where a European research space station is attacked by the Chinese Government. Expect it's actually Yanks trying to make it look that way so they have an excuse to attack China.

I figure the Jews will enjoy the anti-white, anti american subtext.
>>
>>69653540
BLACK FACE
>>
>>69654494
plz r8
>>
>>69653230
Well, do you guys like feet?
>>
>Bill Murray plays a novelist who finds himself developing an obsession with writing a story based in the city of Vienna
>He spends his life writing failure after failure
>After his wife and child die in a tragic accident, he figures that was the sign for him to follow what he wanted
>The movie follows Bill Murray's character travelling across the globe, starting from North Carolina, all the way to Vienna
>The story ends with him standing outside St. Stephen's Cathedral, just about to write something down
> Lights flicker, and the camera pans to a brain dead Bill Murray on a hospital bed. He was in the accident too
> Camera pans across hospital room to a painting of the Cathedral
>>
A biopic of Osama Bin Laden, taking the Oliver Stone approach and showing him being trained and funded by the CIA during Operation Cyclone in the 80s.
>>
>>69654494
First one is solid, the second... not so much.
>>
>>69654947
post credits scene is a slow face transformation of Osama to Obama and a giant question mark as O Fortuna quietly plays in the background
>>
Please remove the darkie from my vicinity first
>>
>>69654494
>it's actually Yanks
could fly, but make them a rogue shadow group or something
>>
A flick about the bronze age collapse of civilization.
>>
>>69655058
I like it, although Osama should briefly morph into his lizard form in between.
>>
>>69654984
>>69655141
Cheers yeah I defo need to change something there.

I had another one like a horror comedy piss take of Finding Bigfoot type tv shows. The prenters and crew don't believe in Bigfoot, and are doing it for the money but one episode they are attacked by a real monster. Big twist is they only manage to get shity blurry footage of the thing so no one believes them.
>>
>>69655322
Cool
>>
>>69654938
That's good
>>
>>69654494
Second one could be the third GI Joe
>>
>>69653230
what about a gundam movie?
>>
>>69653230
A BIG GUY
>>
>>69655693
With the Yanks as bad guys and Europeans as good guys? No chance.

Although I'd switch it around if it meant it'd get made. (And I'd get money)
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>69654494
Literally talentless hacks lurk here, don't feed them anything remotely good.

Just troll the fuck out of the industry.
>>
Two words: Moby-Dick meets aliens
>>
>>69653230
Uh...okay.

>An aging action star agrees to one last movie with an up-and-coming hotshot director. After filming most of his scenes, a number of increasingly unlikely accidents start happening around him. He soon realizes someone's trying to kill him and make it look like an accident, so he teams up with an old mystery writer friend of his to figure out who's got it out for him.

The story would play out like a traditional noir, with the hit on the action star being revealed to be only the latest in a series of seemingly unrelated murders in Hollywood, and a conspiracy involving certain companies paying off reviewers.
>>
>>69654494
>One is a horror set in British colonial Africa. The monster is a metaphor for colonism. Deep innit?
The monster has been here, look at all these schools and hospitals it left behind!
>>
>>69656262
kek
>>
>>69656243
>a conspiracy involving certain companies paying off reviewers.

Disney right?
>>
>>69656492
You seem to know very little of how the bureaucracy works behind the scenes.

Legally most of them a listed in the accounts/books as Adverts, paid reviews.

Welcome to real life.
>>
>>69656492
It's a subtle nod.

Of course I'm not talented enough to write that shit yet. By the time I am it'll have been done similarly, so it's fucked.
>>
>>69653230
Depressed alcoholic detective(s)
A cult
Hard R
Those are my guidelines make it happen.
>>
>>69656646
I have absolutly no idea how the movie industry actually work 2bh.

>>69656743
>Of course I'm not talented enough to write that shit yet

I know what you mean
>>
>>69656880
True Detective has already been made senpai
>>
>>69654938
GENIUS
POTTERY
PAY THIS MAN
>>
>>69656933
I STILL WANT MORE OF THIS IDEA DAMN IT WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY.
>>
alright
we take a popular cult movie, then wait..
wait..
listen

we take a popular cult movie, and we try to alienate the fans to appeal to the demographic least interested in the first movie
>>
>>69657132
Fucking genius.

Get that man $20 million and several hookers.
>>
An asocial teenager who avoids all forms of social media ends up discovering they have the power to read people's minds like status updates.

I call it: Like

Which director would be best for a project like this? I could see Fincher doing it.
>>
>>69657675
*futuristic

I'm tired.
>>
Get this: an all-male remake of Charlie's Angels
>>
I have an idea I've been thinking about for some time
>guy girl buddy cop series set in futuristic metropolis
>villain of the week format
>there's a costumed vigilante who kills criminals, protagonist cops try to catch him too
>not a comedy

That's the basic concept, the twist is that it refrences the synthwave music scene heavily, soundtrack also. Thing is that it isn't neo-80s stuff like Kung Fury but more of a derivative of the era merged with the aesthetic of todays version of the future. It might work better as a cartoon tho.
>>
>>69657753
uhhh can you not
>>
A mod spends his waking life banning people from an image board for nonsense, he does this for free
>>
A movie about a serial rapist in first person, you only find out who the rapist is at the end..
>>
>>69657793
That's pretty much the plot of Zootopia
>>
>>69657753
Fund it.
>>
All female remake of Saving Private Ryan
>>
>>69656262
Only works if you read it in a south african accent for some reason.
>>
>>69657992
An autist spends his life posting on an image board to shitpost and meme

Its gonna be a documentary
>>
An evil dark lord is trying to take control of the world and the only way to stop him is by destroying a magic ring or something, so a group of nine companion set out on an epic quest to destroy the ring. Along the way one of them dies fighting a Balrog but gets sent back to life except whiter, and the other person to dies is Sean Bean. Anyway you could probably stretch this story out into a trilogy, not sure if anything like this has ever been done before though
>>
>>69653230
An Icarus retelling. A CIA agent trying to make a name for himself flies too close to the sun, trying to achieve his goal by any means necessary. We watch the agent's agenda consume him so much so that he even starts referring to himself as CIA instead of his birth name. When he captures 3 loyal hired guns working for the infamous mercenary known as the Mosquito Man, he sees this as a golden ticket and immediately assumes that this mercenary is Bane. Despite his contact correcting him with "I" as in "No, not Bane. I am the Mosquito Man.", the agent is dead set on getting the hired guns on board. This would be a metaphor for how our greed can sometimes blind us to simple truths. Bane was at the time a Big target for the CIA, and in the agent's greed, he comes to the false conclusion that the mercenary he is looking for is indeed the one his contact mentions. Eventually in the tradition of Icarus, the agent's plane crashes with no survivors.
>>
File: 1441077811563.gif (259 KB, 198x153) Image search: [Google]
1441077811563.gif
259 KB, 198x153
>>69659043
It's beautiful
>>
>>69659043
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69653230
found-footage succubus film where anon can't get rid of the semen demon and it ends with them getting consumed vaginally, camera and all
>>
>>69659043
BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>69654494
>africa
>scifi
You said the magic words for 'gtfo my office'
>>
File: 1462203136467.jpg (95 KB, 600x734) Image search: [Google]
1462203136467.jpg
95 KB, 600x734
>>69656243
>It's another DCucks can't admit their movies are shit episode
>>
A Jewish man ashamed of his heritage sees everyone as a stereotypical crafty Jew
>>
>>69662315
Isn't that The Believer with Drive man
>>
We make faithful adaptations of Star Wars EU novels
>>
File: Javier Jeffrey.jpg (85 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
Javier Jeffrey.jpg
85 KB, 898x701
Jeffery Dean Morgan is a famous writer or something who comes across Javier Bardem at a party. Everyone seems to know Javier as Jeffery's brother but he has absolutely no memory of who he is. Through out the movie he notices Javier stalking him and starts suspecting that he will murder him. He has to figure out how to stop Javier from killing him while figuring out why he wants him dead and why he doesn't remember him.

The twist was going to be that Javier was actually Morgan from another universe. If Javier killed him in Morgan's universe, then he takes his place in Morgan's universe.
>>
>>69653230

I had an idea of a giant robot/monster movie about a middle aged cashier having to be trained in one year to fight and pilot a small robot in order to fight an oncoming Kaiju, one that had been stuffed in the center of the planet and is the last of the original life forms from our universe. It would be almost like a training movie, and would show the hero's growth as he gets ready for a task that puts the world's fate on his shoulders. The big chemistry would be the relationship between him and his trainer, which would start off as antagonist but they would become almost like brothers by the end. I had an idea for a sequel that expands the idea, and a small sect of diverse aliens (think Holy Kings to any Ultraman fans) that want to extract DNA from the fallen Kaiju in order to improve themselves genetically.
>>
so theres this one guy, right
>>
>>69656262
>Look at all this political fragmentation and war left behind
ftfy

There are two sides to a story.
>>
just 4 hours of the wisslpb girl being gangraped then murdered by hundreds of men
>>
>>69662848
i dig this premise, but not the twist. none of that other parallel universe nonsense. this could make a good thriller without that other stuff. maybe they could be long lost twins or one of them was kidnapped in the hospital, was raised by abusive meth addicts, and came to resent his real family when he found out he was kidnapped? now he feigns amnesia and makes his brothers life hell.

btw, i expect 15% commission for this pitch revision.
>>
>>69653230
Something cool with JCVD.
>>
File: 1462410094298.jpg (22 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1462410094298.jpg
22 KB, 500x381
>>69653230
Star Trek meets The Office.
Like that TNG episode Lower Decks but with Jim faces.
You've got the Vulcan science officer, the sassy alien chick, the heroic but lazy lieutenant, the eager to please ensign, and the bumbling embarrassing lieutenant commander. It writes itself.
>Today the Enterprise is investigating a warning beacon coming from a barren little rocky planetoid in an unremarkable sector of space. I'm sure nobody is going to die today.
Tasha Yar dies
>...I heard she fucked the robot.
Also kicking around Naprem still.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.