[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Amy Pascal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: amy-pascal_650x455.jpg (67 KB, 650x455) Image search: [Google]
amy-pascal_650x455.jpg
67 KB, 650x455
What does /tv/ think of Amy Pascal?
>>
>>69648043
that woman is not getting laid.
>>
why are U punishing me
>>
>>69648120
>not knowing she fucks all the young male stars like Andrew Garfield and Channing Tatum
>>
>>69648043
I'm so prod of her
>>
>>69648120
I heard she fucked Rooney
>>
>>69648120
she has definitely made the goose go down on her meatflaps
>>
If I was a studio exec I'd certainly hire her so she could get us 12 billion dollars in five years.
>>
>>69648043
>retards like this run the entertainment business
I would rather have manipulative cunning jews.
>>
favorite Sony email?
>>
File: 1463002549562.png (238 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1463002549562.png
238 KB, 400x350
>>69648166
>>
>>69648166
Punished Amy

A studio exec burned by David Fincher
>>
the sony emails endeared her to me. would watch a sitcom about a lovable loser like her trying to run a studio.

also people love to shit on columbia because they're owned by sony and babies somehow associate that with WAH WAH MY PS4 BROKE, but prior to like 2012, pascal was one of the best studio heads. she genuinely loved movies and wanted to make ones that appealed to adults. compare this to somebody like kevin tsujihara, who literally worked at six flags before becoming the head of warner brothers. and guys like tsujihara are the norm now. what fucked pascal was that she couldn't handle where the movie industry was heading in terms of franchises etc. she was stuck in the '90s. and that's not such a bad thing.
>>
>>69648509
But she is Jewish. She's just retarded because she's a woman.
>>
>>69648721
how was/is she a ''lovable loser''? I'm asking genuinely as I haven't read many of the leaks and don't know that much about her.
>>
>>69648043

She's a complete rube that somehow fell into a position of power, most likely through nepotism and luck rather than actual talent.

The leaked e-mails, especially the ones about the Ghostbusters reboot, indicate that she's a complete moron that can barely communicate, and that she, like most executive suits, cares about SJW dogma and shekels more than she cares about art or entertainment.

She's like Tom Roth, but dumber.
>>
>>69648806

just google amy pascal emails to find some of the best ones. she's like if your frazzled alcoholic aunt somehow became the leader of a multi-billion dollar corporation. it's great.
>>
>>69648520
The one where she had planned out her plastic surgeries over several years so (she thought) people wouldn't notice
>>
>>69648043
Thanks to her efforts, the MCU got Spider-Man. I think we all owe her for that.
>>
>>69648806
her email notes read like somebody with autism. pretty endearing to me, imo.
>>
>>69648721
>lovable loser
She is fucking despicable.
>>
>>69648894
>She's like Tom Roth, but dumber.

no rothman is eight billion times worse, and for proof you only need to look as far as sony's 2017 slate after pascal left and he moved in. bad boys 3, resident evil 6, underworld 4, etc. the alien vs. predator movies from his time at fox are emblematic of rothman's approach. pascal's heart is more in shit like money monster. this is why she was so clueless about spider-man and ghostbusters
>>
>>69648043
Jew
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.