[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he trying to spare them? Considering all the things he did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TheGuest_BD_steelbook_2D[1].jpg (847 KB, 1605x2022) Image search: [Google]
TheGuest_BD_steelbook_2D[1].jpg
847 KB, 1605x2022
Was he trying to spare them? Considering all the things he did after the fake death (removing teeth, probably killing/knocking out a fireman and stealing his suit, etc) he could have probably overpowered them both with no real effort. So did he really care for them enough to potentially compromise his ID?
>>
>>69647697
I think it was heavily implied he was.
>>
>>69647697

If he really wanted to kill them, he easily could have. While he was choking the girl, he could've finished her in a second if he actually wanted her dead.

I don't know, though. His motivation made very little sense throughout the movie. I think any kind of serious analysis would just be a waste of time
>>
>>69647697
this movie was terrible

shitty fuckin drivecore ripoff

the qt lead girl was nice tho
>>
This film was good until the last act.

But i enjoyed.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 599x400
>tfw it's an indirect sequel to You're Next
>tfw the dad from your next was actually a bad guy who was part of the company who created David
>tfwpic related were actually the good guys of You're Next who were just trying to kill off the their evil family
>>
>>69648280
>creepy goth bitch who likes getting fucked next to dead people is a good guy

Lol ok.
>>
>>69648280
>You never want to do anything interesting any more.
>... I don't think that's a fair criticism...
>Fuck me next to your dead mom then.
>>
>>69647697
That ending was shit, it should have never introduced Lance Reddick's character and the whole corporation thing. Other than that it's a pretty solid movie.
>>
>>69649832

I see why people don't like the 3rd act but I did.
The movie spends the whole time pushing the 80s Drive-esque atmosphere and then goes full 80s ridiculous plotline almost out of nowhere.
It was fun.
>>
>>69647979
you are literally 12
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.