[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x520
I think inherent vice and the master are both better/more enjoyable than there will be blood
>>
>>69647451
Transformers and capeshit are essentially the same thing and their fanbases are just as bad
>>
>>69647479
True dat my man
>>
>>69647451
If you think a movie will be bad and you're going into it ready to hate it, you just shouldn't, you're wasting your own time and money
>>
>>69647688
This. People who go to bad movies to complain are retarded.
>>
Rottentomatoes is correct every single time without question
>>
>>69647479
>le transformers films are so bad. michael bay's such a hack
>hurr explosions, good story mike, haven't seen that one before
>being this smart and having such refined taste compared to the pleb masses is such a curse!
>OMG CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR IS OUT THIS MONTH!!!
>>
>>69647451
I thought Inherent Vice was kinda bad.

PTA revered the source material too much and didn't adapt it to screen enough. The Pynchonian literary jokes fell flat when translated to the screen.
>>
>>69647688
>>69648485
>not watching bad films to contrast against good films
>not watching a film you expect to be shit and coming out pleasantly surprised by how much you enjoyed it
I know /tv/ is like pleb-central, but c'mon
If you only watch films you think you'll like, your tastes will forever be limited and you'll miss out on a myriad of great films
>>
>>69648792
>implying movies are worth watching for the mediocre pay-off they typically have.
>>
>>69648856
>posts on a board about television and film
>doesn't enjoy watching movies
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69648521

I think it does a damn good job. I have a few exceptions, like I love Will Ferrel movies, but understand why they often get a rotten rating.
>>
>>69647479
This is objectively true
>>
>>69648901
movies fucking suck desu, it's so hard to find good ones.
>>
>>69647451
Is that Euron?
>>
>>69648968
It's an opinion at best, and not a very favorable one.
>>
>>69649025
Seriously, why are you on this board?
>>
>>69647479

Wait, this isn't an unpopular opinion right?
>>
>>69648784

It wasn't bad but it's true the script lost almost all the humor, which then was kinda saved by the amazing acting
>>
>>69649099
to discuss TV and the occasional thread about good films
>>
>>69649046
Only a retard would want to be favorable towards capeshit
>>
>>69649255
if you clearly hate any film that your parents/friends didn't force you to watch one time, why do you feel like your opinion on film is worth anything?
>>
>>69649369
I don't know why you are making these autistic assumptions.

>he takes people on /tv/'s opinions seriously
wew
>>
>>69649369
I don't think he ever said it was, but that shouldn't prohibit him from discussion, should it?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.