[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would /tv/ react if Mulan came out today? >WHAT IS THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
How would /tv/ react if Mulan came out today?

>WHAT IS THIS SJW SHIT!?
>MULAN!? MORE LIKE MARY SUELAN!
>WHERE ARE THE WHITE MALE MOVIES FUCK YOU DISNEY JEWS!
>>
>implying it wouldn't start with LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
>>
Yes, isn't it crazy how cultural context doesn't stay exactly the same over 18 years?

I bet people would even look at me weird for calling things "Radical" and "Wicked Gnar".
>>
File: 1370479985721.jpg (108 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1370479985721.jpg
108 KB, 960x638
>>69646263
How would liberals have reacted if they were grown-ups in the 90s?

>lol republicans are SO BUTTHURT about Ferngully lollmao :D, how does it feel that one of the best movies of all time shits on your opinions?
>what do you mean "stop forcing pro-enviroment messages in movies"? They're no big deal, It's 1997! They're here to stay, deal with it conservafucks! ;)
>Hunchback pro-romani message makes racists mad? lololool stay butthurt, you'll see when it tops the box-office, it'll be a cult movie just like Pocahontas! X)
>>
>>69646544
>How would a political idealogy have reacted if they were grown-ups in the 90s?
>>
>>69646544
You have a high expectation of libtards if you think they know what a Romani is.
>>
That's more or less what I think about Mulan 2bh.
>>
>>69646263
The opposite is actually true. SJWs criticize it for its positive portrayal of masculinity and the "BE A MAN" song.
>>
>>69646263
who cares about cartoons desu they are a lost cause
>>
File: mulan-shan-yu2.jpg (21 KB, 611x332) Image search: [Google]
mulan-shan-yu2.jpg
21 KB, 611x332
>>69646263

Hua Mulan was already a character in Chinese lore, if anything the Disney movie made her look more realistic than the legend.

However, the bantz on the Finns would be fun for a while.
>>
>>69646544
>running shoes
xDDD
>>
>>69646263
>Mary Sue
Wait what?
Mulan literally sucked at everything until a man thought her how not to suck.
She also always needs help from her comrades or the cricket and dragon.
>SJW shit
If anything it would get universal praise on /tv/ because it would make tumblr explode with rage over the "Make a Man out of You" song.

2/10 Bait made me reply
>>
>>69646603
It's liberals, not liberalism you villainous nigger.
>>
File: transgaf.jpg (335 KB, 1643x893) Image search: [Google]
transgaf.jpg
335 KB, 1643x893
Actually I think the SJWs would freak out

>DONNY OSMOND - A WHITE MAN - PRETENDING TO BE AN ASIAN MAN? HOW DARE HE
>>
>>69646616
It's okay they'd probably just assume she's Afro-American.
>>
>>69647187
also having white actors play chinese characters would trigger them to no end.
>>
>>69646263
>WHERE ARE THE WHITE MALE MOVIES FUCK YOU DISNEY JEWS!
White people never do this about Azn cinema. It's only shitskins that do this about white movies.
>>
>SJW's have altered public perception of culture for the worse with their constant bitching and whining.

And this is /tv/'s fault how?
>>
>>69646263

Mulan was actually something original and unique back in 1997.

Now it has themes that have been done to death in the past two decades by the movies that came after it.

Not our fault Hollywood ran out of ideas and started pandering.
>>
Those songs were so catchy. I loved Mulan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.