[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much longer are we going to putting up with desperate fanboys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: BvS JUST.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BvS JUST.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
How much longer are we going to putting up with desperate fanboys claiming this is some "misunderstood masterpiece" before they finally come to terms with what it is?

>M-MUH CHRISTIAN SYMBOLISM
>M-MUH MATURE STORYLINE
>YOU'RE J-JUST BRAINWASHED BY MARVEL'S FORMULA
>DISNEY PAID FOR REVIEWS

Part of me is looking forward to a couple years from now when people finally reconcile with how bad this movie was and move on, but it's also really entertaining to see desperate fanboys grasp at straws.

>It's not poorly edited, it's just "post-modern"
>You might think the character motivations are weak and poorly communicated, but they're really just "subtle"

When does it end? When to DCcucks finally realize Snyder is a hack and most of this film was WB scrambling for Avengers money? This is pathetic.

And not that it really matters, but I'm not a fan of Marvel's films either. I am getting tired of their formula and corporate feel. But this movie was worse than anything Marvel has ever put out in their cinematic universe. It's the biggest case of studio checklist film-making. Stop acting like this is some genius work of cinema and move on. Just hope that DC doesn't fuck up like this again, and hope that Snyder's career dies after this.
>>
>>69643308
Fuck off hack

> hidden agenda the thread
>>
Never. You don't get cucked this hard and just walk it off.
>>
>>69643308
Kill yourself, deluded marveldrone. It's
KINO
I
N
O
>>
File: 142347472382993.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
142347472382993.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>69643308
u mad bro?
>>
It's not gonna stop after a few years, it's never going to end. This movie has fucked it's fans so hard that they feel like it can't possibly be this terrible, and they will convince themselves of anything to rationalize it.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 398x400
>>69643462
There's only one delusional retard here OP.
>>
File: lel.jpg (138 KB, 655x735) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
138 KB, 655x735
>>69643308
Consider this mercy, marveldrones.
>>
>And not that it really matters, but I'm not a fan of Marvel's films either

Nah, you are. You've made that pretty clear.
>>
File: 1339603467483.jpg (43 KB, 521x579) Image search: [Google]
1339603467483.jpg
43 KB, 521x579
http://www.inquisitr.com/3103493/can-ben-affleck-save-the-dc-film-universe-from-zack-snyder/
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 203x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 203x307
>>69643644

You need to get over it bro.
>>
>>69643308

/tv/ and Reddit is the only place left BvS didn't get utterly BTFO, they are gonna keep up their shitposting and delude themselves and everyone else here into thinking this thing didn't fail on every conceivable level. Even fucking IMDB forums are more critical towards this movie than this place
>>
>>69644065
Why are you replying to yourself like that?

You sound lonely OP.
>>
>>69643308
What a boring aspie cunt you are.
>>
I think it's mostly shitposting
>>
>poorly edited
I love this meme
>>
>>69643308
Its funny to me when christians disregard this film.... are they fucking retarded?

Seriously Bible full of metaphors and anologies etc

but i know so many christians mostly black ones who say bvs is shit even though their beloved marvel films have no fucking depth or references, even to the american civil war,
>>
File: fakest_laugh_evans.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
fakest_laugh_evans.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>69643308
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.