[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hello fellow Broad City fans it's me Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 16-broad-city.w529.h352.jpg (63 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
16-broad-city.w529.h352.jpg
63 KB, 529x352
>Hello fellow Broad City fans it's me Hillary Clinton don't forget to vote for me in the upcoming 2016 election

SERIOUSLY!?
>>
>coalburning jews love hillary

NO WAY
>>
>>69642365
Obama literally had no legitimate completion
>>
>>69642400
Competition

SHIT
>>
>>69642365
no it's because you're a baby who doesn't recognise underserved communities.

let's be real you're probably a sexist and racist. no one wants that shit.
>>
Women are literal children.
>>
>there are people on /tv/ right now who will vote for a fuckup buffoon like trump over clinton
>>
I prefer Trump but it's not like he's trustworthy either. He could lead us to hell as surely as Hilary could. The future is bleak.
>>
>>69642753
>fuckup buffon vs. lying corporatist buffon
vote gary johnson, not like your vote matters pedro
>>
>>69642792
I don't get this "Hillary will lead us to hell" meme. She'll basically be a continuation of Obama. Have you read about her policies?
>>
>>69642891
>lying
Does she lie more than most politicians? (Hint: the answer is no. She doesn't even lie as much as Trump does with his day-to-day flip flopping)
>>
>it's a Hillary doesn't understand that the Broad girls are making fun of her the whole episode, episode
>>
>>69642894
>/pol/ reading policies or paying attention to politics or knowing about politics

Clinton is a good status quo prez
>>
>>69642985
Which ep is this?
I want to watch.
>>
>>69642986
Yup yup. Better to stay where we are than fuck up everything.
>>
>>69642792
in literally what way is Trump superior.
>>
>>69642365
Why did we even let them vote? Man, what a mistake.
>>
>>69643092
The only thing Trump might be better in is not being as much of as a SJW who agrees with and allows whatever SJW want (i.e. letting in more Muslim immigrants).
>>
>>69643056
its already fucked up you fucking mong
>>69643092
all of them
>>
>>69643092
He has a penis.
>>
>>69643092
Bro he's gonna deport 11 million people and ban all Muslims and arrest the god damned PC police. Doesn't that sound great?
>>
>>69643169
if there was only one white candidate and whites would be a minority they would do the same
>>
>>69643219
>it's already fucked up
No, things are pretty good. Grow up.
>>
>There are retarded /b/ tier trolls and actual paid shills who say voting for Shilldog would be a good idea.
>>
>>69643208
Did you ever consider that there might be an ethical and humanitarian logic behind continue to allow Muslim immigration? That it's not just some dumb SJW idea?
>>
>>69642400

You mean besides Clinton, whom pretty much everyone assumed was going to win until Obama revealed his true power level.
>>
>>69643326
Reddit
>>
>>69643292
>implying shilldog's still winning in the polls, even though she hasn't defeated Sanders, because of trolls and shills
She has real supporters and you're reading the comment of one, friendo
>>
>>69643326
There is nothing ethical or humanitarian about supporting ISIS and then bringing in rapefugees to lower GDP just so factory products can be a few cents more competitive vs china.
>>
>>69643208
>>69643238
Trump already flopped on the muslim shit, he literally just said it to jerk his xenophobic followers on the alt-right

How the heck do you ban political correctness, this is what I don't get about Trump supporters that somehow his presidency will end that

The only way is if he has a military dictatorship takeover and no one general would ever follow the order of someone who wants to arrest another person for being politically correct
>>
>>69643411
It literally doesn't matter who people vote for since Hillarly already bought out the compeition and the votes.

Hillary could murder a newborn baby on live television and her money and influence would still win.

DYNASTY BASED PRESIDENCY HERE WE COME
>>
>>69643411
Thank you for correcting the record!
>>
>>69643422
Fun fact: 67% of Syrian refugees are under age 12
The vast majority of refugees are women and children and an even vaster majority are regular moderate muslims
>>
File: ShariaNetherlands.jpg (68 KB, 560x393) Image search: [Google]
ShariaNetherlands.jpg
68 KB, 560x393
>>69643326
>ethical and humanitarian logic behind continue to allow Muslim immigration

WHERES THE ETHICAL AND HUMANITARIAN LOGIC OF THE OIL RICH GULF STATES LIKE SAUDI ARABIA

MUSLIMS TAKE OVER NEIGHBORHOODS AND TURN THEM BACKWARDS INTO SHARIA ZONES

THEY ARE NOT SECULAR CITIZENS WHO WANT TO INTEGRATE, THEY ARE BAD FOR WESTERN COUNTRIES, ISLAM IS INCOMPATIBLE
>>
>>69643484
Fun fact: majority of Syrian refugees are in Turkey or surrounding countries.
Fun fact: Majority of '''Syrians'' refugees in western europeare not even Syrians but from neighboring countries seeking Syrians refugee status.
>>
>>69643444
I was being satirical. He can't actually do any of those things, but the fact that he'd like to proves his retardation to all of us. The fact that he flipped on the Muslim thing shows we have absolutely no idea what his positions are
>>
>>69643484
Yeah but those are the ones living in refugee camps near Syria. The ones coming to Europe are usually young men from other countries like Iraq and Afganistan
>>
POLITICIANS IN TV SHOWS? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.
>>
File: 1448067131704.png (1 MB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1448067131704.png
1 MB, 960x717
>>69643484
>moderate muslims
>>
>>69643539
Accepting refugees and recognising the evils of Saudi Arabia aren't incompatible. Refusing to let in people trying to escape warzones is in no way an endorsement of retarded theocratic governments. Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>69642986
Too bad the status quo is literally replacing the population with a permanent slave labor class.

Don't import a shit load of third worlders, then act surprised when you find out you now live in a third world country.
>>
>>69643484
That's not true. At least 80% are adult males. They are also not syrian or refugees.

But you presimably read nothing but huffington post and buzzfeed so I can't blame you for your stupidity, only your ignorance.
>>
>>69643552
So you think that 67% suddenly changes because we're talking about Syria and the surrounding regions rather than Syria itself? The middle east is a clusterfuck and borders don't matter that much
>>
>>69643660
What are you talking about?
>>
>>69643671
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/facts-about-the-syrian-refugees/
>>
>>69643484
>Fun fact: 67% of Syrian refugees are under age 12
>The vast majority of refugees are women and children and an even vaster majority are regular moderate muslims

Yes, "under 12".

You faggots are all talk and no walk. You wouldn't house any of them in your home out of humanitarianism.

Yet you expect everyone else to do so.
>>
>>69643571
>The fact that he flipped on the Muslim thing shows we have absolutely no idea what his positions are

you're underestimating him

he's having the right opinions at the right time, is all

he knows what he's doing
>>
>>69642928
you're an ignorant buffoon, the woman was a lawyer who got a man off by "victim-blaming" a 12 year old rape victim, lied for bill about his numerous affairs, has a daughter out of wedlock, and is a rug munching globalist whore with huma, her "close aide" with ties to the muslim brotherhood.

there's literally a film at cannes btfo of her and bill RIGHT NOW to make this relevant to /tv/, you idiots just like to use your ears alone and not the space between them.
>>
>>69643740
Are you really that stupid? Is this a troll? Democrat policy has been to import third world immigrants for the last 50 years, because they reliably vote for increased government handouts.

Americans wouldn't vote for what they wanted, so they decided to get new Americans.
>>
>>69642928
The fact anyone can honestly support this lying cunt as if its a noble cause they are fighting for is dishonest at best and hilarious.

Hillary is a piece of shit, and her supporters don't give a fuck about the issues. All they care about is stopping a white man from being the president again. Cuz they are jealous hate filled cowards.
>>
>>69643805
He knew when to have the right opinions to game the primary. Doesn't work the same for the general
>>
>>69643850
Letting in immigrants from developing countries doesn't enslave them, despite how good of a meme that must seem to you
>>
>>69643943
Making them dependent on government hand outs does.
>>
>>69642203
I can't wait until she fixes the gender wage gap like she said she would.

How do you fix a fictional problem? Do nothing? or do something so it looks like you're trying?
>>
#Clintoris
>>
>>69643881
Go back to /pol/ you fucking retard. Say something intelligent that isn't just a bunch of baseless insults or get out
>>
>>69643056
>fuck up everything
what exactly isn't fucked up right now?
>>
>>69643999
>Say something intelligent that isn't just a bunch of baseless insults or get out

You first.
>>
>>69643943
Flooding the workforce lowers wages and creates a permanent underclass.

Liberals are to stupid to see it happening.
>>
>>69643987
Hey look, it's the "welfare is widespread and makes people dependent on the government" meme. Does welfare sometimes make people dependent on the government? Yeah. But it's nowhere near as widespread as you'd think. Immigrants are actually on welfare at a lower rate than natural citizens.
>>
>>69643092
being one of the world's most prominent billionaires for 4 decades who is already getting trade back in the us (Ford plant no longer going to mexico), having legislation proposed (the donald trump act, as it's affectionately named, that just went tot he house regarding sanctuary cities), has set all time records for sheer #s voting and rally attendance, and is the #1 talked about topic across international media outlets before the primary even starts.

meanwhile shillary is struggling not to shit herself onstage or die coughing and can't even dominate the DNC nomination when she's had hundreds of millions of dollars given to her campaign and her opponent is a literal commie kike only burnouts support.
>>
>>69643805
what kind of logic is that, you defend him for changing his mind yet believe he will do everything he says

which one is it?
>>
>>69643991
If there is 100% unemployment, all workers are paid the same :^)
>>
>>69644046
>Immigrants are actually on welfare at a lower rate than natural citizens.

Legal immigrants are because they have to have a job to stay here.
>>
>>69643822
I actually did extensive research on the rape-victim lawyer case. She wasn't really at fault. She was pressured into taking the case and couldn't back out.
>>
>>69643277
>grow up
It's really fucking creepy how every liberal transplant from tumblr or reddit on 4chan types exactly the same

Are you even human? A bot? Some weird egregore?
>>
>>69642894
Obama is black, though.
>>
>>69643805
he says one thing today, another tomorrow, and probably something else next week. I wouldn't want him to be the head of the PTA, let alone the president of the United States
>>
>>69644079
Was she pressured to destroy a little girls entire life in the process?
>>
>>69644010
How are things fucked up? What will Trump do to fix these issues? How can you be sure he actually will fix them with all his flipping?
>>
>>69644057
what kind of logic do you have for ever listening to the lugenpresse when their main target literally says the media lies are a problem and has proved it for nearly a year now
>>
Thought the show was funny but I can't watch the show after this shit. Literally dropped.
>>
File: RAPEFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE.jpg (103 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [Google]
RAPEFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE.jpg
103 KB, 1024x581
>Majority of refugees are women and children.
Pic related. at least incoming to Europe or anywhere else.
Majority of syrian refugees are in Turkey/Surrounding countries

>b-b-b-but think of the syrians
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html
>>
>>69644116
Yeah, she went overboard. Point is she was trying to get a legal clinic for poor people built and was legally obligated to do her best. Dick move and I'm not a fan of that, but I'll still vote for her over trump
>>
>>69644118
Nearly 100 million people being unemployed seems pretty fucked up to me
>>
>>69644079
yeah no you didn't ,considering that particular case has audio evidence of her hearing her client admit to the crime and hillary continuing on defending him, and every faggot in the "media" that tries to say it never happened keeps getting btfo with the reality of the situation and the soundbites

>just doin muh job massa, sry massa

fuck you, you always have a choice you can't be forced to represent someone
>>
>>69644097
Yes I'm a shillbot, beep boop.
So are things NOT okay?
>>
>>69644202
If she'd do something like that to get a legal clinic open what sort of evil shit would she do as president to get things done? Hillary is a psychopath and pathological liar.
>>
>>69644203
>not understanding how employment statistics work
>apparently not realizing that 100 million included all children and elderly
>>
File: MYMYMY.png (164 KB, 429x457) Image search: [Google]
MYMYMY.png
164 KB, 429x457
YOU JUST KNOW
>jewish foursome never ever
>>
>you like TRUMP? KEK WHAT A CUK
>I don't like having illegals and extremists in the country. Hillary also wants gun control and is a compulsive liar that isn't even able to hide it
>trump is an idiot and honestly who doesn't lie trump is a liar except stupid
>>
>>69644202
so just to be clear, you are stating that you would in fact vote for somebody who got a child rapist off on all charges by arguing that said child was known for seeking adult attention, effectively "victim blaming" her.

how very progressive of you.
>>
>>69644245
She was legally required to continue defending him even though she knew he was guilty. Having the right to a competent defense is a cornerstone of this nation.
>>
>>69643092
>not a pussy
>not a panderer

all 3 candidates are shit though
>>
>>69644249
You are the same shill who has been shilling on all major 4chan boards for the past couple of months faggot, Disguising it as ''trolling'' when defeated.
>>
>>69644249
Well, you exist in my country with your shitty fucking policies that are an existential threat to me, so no, they're not okay. Plus I think you're a faggot and retarded and wish you would die.
>>
>>69644316
See >>69644320. She's not great and I don't live her, but she's better than Trump.
>>
>>69644184
Notice that no liberal is going to reply to you. Not even an "wow idiot KEK!"
>>
File: 1461564062004.png (888 KB, 1134x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461564062004.png
888 KB, 1134x1080
TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>69644320
>>She was legally required to continue defending him even though she knew he was guilty.
Not true, you can drop out at any time.
>>
>>69644324
Nope. The only boards I visit are /tv/, /co/, and /mu/. And the only time I jumped into a political discussion was on /tv/ a month or two ago
>>
>it's a people try to figure out who is voting for Hilary and why thread
I don't know why you guys even bother. She's the default pick for people not interested in politics now that she """won""" the dem primary and Trump is le dumb evil man.
>>
>>69644320
You're really defending that? Lol. Sure, she's entitled to being a shit, but do you want that shit leading you? Anybody with moral integrity would've just set the trial up for a loss, seeing that he was guilty. You want someone to use you up for profit?
>>
>>69644392
you basically visit every tumblr board on 4chan, what a fucking faggot
>>
>>69644328
>existential threat
God you're a pussy. Such a small percentage of Muslims in this country are extremists. Fucking coward
>>
>>69644353
Liberals ignore legitimate arguments. It's what they do. Rather than challenge it(which would actually be fairly easy).

Honestly I found arguing against the right to be more satisfying than the left since the left just like you said, ignores it,kills over or just does some stupid appeal to misplaced emotion to win the argument.
>>
>>69644385
She asked the judge for her to be relieved and he refused
>>
>>69644320
holy shit you are retarded

it is illegal to lie under oath

it is illegal to commit perjury

it is not illegal to refuse to defend an admitted criminal

it is illegal for you to lie to a judge about said individual

how many hoops are you going to jump through in your defense of a rape apologist you disgusting leftist scum
>>
>>69644440
Where did I mention muslims?
>>
>>69644439
>/tv/
That would make him visit tumblr and reddit boards.
>>
>>69644439
Whatever you say, cuck
>>
>>69644351

you ve yet to give areason beyond >hurr she not trump

if this is your reason for voting maybe you just shouldn't vote

or breathe
>>
>>69644440
>wanting to protect country from any potential threat
>cowardice
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson
>>
>>69642203
if she wins the entire country will drink the kool-aid
>>
>>69644501
So what existential threat are you talking about?
>>
>>69644316
I'll be voting for Trump but lawyers are required to defend their client to the best of their ability. This is essential for a functioning judicial system. Lawyers often don't believe their client but they must do their job anyways.

Hindsight is easy, the case wasn't so black and white at the time either.
>>
>>69644477
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/representing-client-whom-the-lawyer-thinks-is-guilty.html
Moron
>>
>>69644184
>>69644353

Was about I make the same comment. I see it everywhere that this argument pops up. Neo-liberals will sit and scream for sources and just ignore them when given
>>
>>69644475
bullshit

>"my client admitted to me that he did in fact rape this little girl. I no longer can represent them"
>lol no you have to do it
>"ok i guess i'll just use the girl as a scapegoat and DISPOSE OF EVIDENCE and let him go free then"

you are this retarded
>>
>>69644435
>Anybody with moral integrity would've just set the trial up for a loss
No lawyer would do this and it would be career suicide and incredibly stupid to do so. Stop letting your emotions cloud your judgement.
>>
>>69644540
I've only seen moonrise kingdom and GBH and they were both pretty good
>>
File: emt happy.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
emt happy.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>Shilldog the dogface clinton wins
>Guns get baned
>You will live to see gun prohibition in your life
>But this also means there will be a great depression
>At least you stocked enough guns to make a good living in the coming ban.
>>
File: Capture.png (652 KB, 834x859) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
652 KB, 834x859
If this cunt wins she's going to take us to war with Iran at the very least.

I'm also worried about how much she talks shit openly about Russia and Putin. YAY World War 3.

Fuck this warmonger corporate fake democrat. Look at her war voting record, if you dont fucking believe me.

She also took 100 million from Saudi Arabia for her campaign. Recently released documents showed they were likely behind 9/11 attacks.

Fucking regressive liberals.
>>
>>69644472
i'm somewhat liberal. what do you want to debate? in my experience, both sides of the political spectrum in the states have their dunces. from tea partiers on the right to bandwagon Bernie lefties.
>>
>>69644615
and what part of that covers disposing of evidence and commiting perjury you stupid fucking faggot

nice appeal to authority too, run off to your google search so you can "win" an argument.

>However, the defense lawyer may not lie to the judge or jury by specifically stating that the defendant did not do something the lawyer knows the defendant did do.

shrillary knew the dude raped the girl. she disposed of the underwear.
>>
>>69644320
Why do liberals seem to have so much time for child molesters?
>>
>>69644626
The guy was legally entitled to a defense and the judge told her to do it. She went overboard, yeah, I'm not hot on that.
>>
>>69644626
>my client admitted to me that he did in fact rape this little girl. I no longer can represent them
Then the client denies this and she's now facing prosecution and will never be allowed to set foot in a courtroom in an official role ever again.
>>
>>69644660
Hillary was literally the force behind the Iran treaty. You are this retarded.
>>
>>69644752
LMFAO
>>
File: 1444448663798.jpg (166 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1444448663798.jpg
166 KB, 1000x667
>>69644703
>Hmmnnn I love children.
>>
>>69644660
>>69644660

100x this
>>
File: 1366560805904.png (1 MB, 1158x1071) Image search: [Google]
1366560805904.png
1 MB, 1158x1071
>>69644653
>Shilldog the dogface clinton wins
>Guns get baned

How delusional are you?
>>
>>69642894
She will be Obama, but more focused on giving benefits to the rich and taking away from the poor. She also has a proven track record of being bad with people, not just rude. Bill let her pick some people for positions when he was President, ALL of them were troublesome. And then there's the ethics question that dates back all the way to Watergate.

Literally the least trustworthy person on the planet.
>>
>>69644691
When did she dispose of evidence or commit perjury? Please provide evidence. Really, I'm not aware of this

>>69644703
I just like respecting the Constitution and the rights granted therein. Sorry you don't.
>>
>>69644542
Racist. Someone says something open to interpretation and you jump to race. This is the left, everything's about race or gender with you lot.
>>
>>69644709
she did not have to do any of the things she did in that case beyond showing up to court and negotiating for a plea.

It is abhorrent that she did anything else after discovering her client was guilty.
>>
>>69644245
Uh yeah that's how the legal system works idiot..
>>
File: 1444447761809.webm (1 MB, 468x512) Image search: [Google]
1444447761809.webm
1 MB, 468x512
>>69644772
>Dis nigga is still touching me.
>>69644781
You do realize that Hilary is going to spear head massive gun control right?
>>
File: 1458000725814.png (109 KB, 537x585) Image search: [Google]
1458000725814.png
109 KB, 537x585
>It's a trumpshills can't stay in their containment board episode
>>
>>69644291
What a shit post this is are you drunk?
>>
>>69644818
no you idiot as others and myself have mentioned, there is a difference between bargaining for a plea deal when you know your client is guilty and getting them off entirely whilst using illegal measures and laughing about it, on camera, when asked about the scenario.
>>
>>69644831
>12 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>>69644783
Hillary's proposed tax plan increases the taxes of people earning over 5 million
>>
File: 4_kH8B6.jpg (46 KB, 726x600) Image search: [Google]
4_kH8B6.jpg
46 KB, 726x600
>>69642203

>/tv/ - Television & Film

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1463097920842.png (64 KB, 1019x478) Image search: [Google]
1463097920842.png
64 KB, 1019x478
>actually defending a bitch who let her husband get away with raping women and children

Can't wait until the God Emperor wipes her out.
>>
>>69644812
No, I just assumed you were scared of terrorists because that's the only existential threat I can think of you "might" face.
>>
>>69644783
>Clintons
>Watergate
wha? autocorrect or mental lapse?
>>
>>69644826
>You do realize that Hilary is going to spear head massive gun control right?

With what? A republican house of representatives?
>>
>>69642203
I keked at Hillary trying to use this show without realizing that the girls are portrayed as idiots supporting her for terrible reasons. They're Bernie supporters for sure.
>>
File: democrat hell.jpg (1000 KB, 1018x1366) Image search: [Google]
democrat hell.jpg
1000 KB, 1018x1366
>People will vote for Hillary because they think somehow bill will come in to save everyone.
>>
>>69644752

“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
>>
>>69644928
>he thinks it will stay republican.
>>
>>69644866
Nice meme. Now go back to your trumpcuck general
>>
>>69644864
>illegal measures
Like what?

>laughing
I've listened to the interview you're referring to and she laughs about the absurdity of getting a Nobel prize winner to speak on the behalf of a guy she knows is guilty. That's not the same as laughing because she's evil or whatever
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457 KB, 600x450
>>69642203
>Mfw all these faggots saying they wouldn't step on the weak to further their careers like based Hilary

Fuck you commie scum you're not even a real Trumper if you don't support his main ideals get back to fucking South America you bleeding heart liberal scum
>>
File: Screenshot_47.png (75 KB, 1239x728) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_47.png
75 KB, 1239x728
>moderate Muslims
>>
>>69644816
>It is abhorrent that she did anything else after discovering her client was guilty.

EVERY SINGLE CRIMINAL LAWYER DOES THIS. It is a cornerstone of the justice system. Most lawyers believe, or know, that the vast majority of their clients are guilty but they still do their best to argue on their behalf.

This is a stupid topic to attack Hillary on. It's much easier to attack her for being an objectively terrible Secretary of State and an illegal immigrant apologist.
>>
>>69644800
>inb4 daily mail
the fact that normie shitlib scum published this is enough to supersede the source
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html

>Crucially, even though Clinton was attacking the credibility of the girl's character, it was the underwear that allowed her client to walk free.'You know, what was sad about it,' Clinton told Reed, 'was that the prosecutor had evidence, among which was Taylor’s underwear, which was bloody.'

>However, the crime investigation lab failed to handle the evidence correctly.

>The crime lab took the pair of underpants, neatly cut out the part that they were gonna test, tested it, came back with the result of what kind of blood it was what was mixed in with it – then sent the pants back with the hole in it to evidence,' said Clinton.

>'Of course the crime lab had thrown away the piece they had cut out.'

>Jumping on this error, Clinton had the underwear taken to a renowned New York City forensic expert for confirmation that this evidence was now compromised.

>'The story through the grape vine was that if you could get this investigator interested in the case then you had the foremost expert in the world willing to testify, so maybe it came out the way you wanted it to come out,' she said.

>'Well this guy’s ready to come from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice,' said a laughing Clinton on the tape describing her conversation with the Arkansas prosecutor.

>In his opinion there was not enough blood on it to test and this ultimately caused Judge Maupin Cummings to decide that offering Taylor a plea deal would be the best option.

here's some audio
http://freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/
>>
>>69642753
How could anyone possibly support shillary? You should literally kill yourself if you want that corrupt, incompetent witch to be president.
>>
>>69644783
lol she got kicked off the watergate investigation for her unethical practices and her lying,

this is a fact
>>
>>69644901
I'm the shrinking middle class that's been decimated by shitty democrat policies that you fucking idiots have voted for the last 2+ decades

If you want to make it about race, I've also watched my city go from a safe, thriving suburb to a literal barrio with sanctuary cities all around it and section 8 housing driving down the value of our property

Really, I can go on and on here
>>
>>69644891
>>69644826

/pol/ has the best meme's I swear to god kek
>>
File: 1462418375398.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1462418375398.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>69642203
TFW based Hilary becomes prez and that little whore finally kills herself
>>
>Trump VS Bernie or Hillary

Whatever you vote, you lose.
>>
>>69645199
Based Bernie rules fuck you.
>>
File: 1461175500482.gif (4 MB, 254x348) Image search: [Google]
1461175500482.gif
4 MB, 254x348
>>69645267
is this bait?
>>
>>69645267
yeah, the cuckshed maybe
>>
>>69645267
He has a few good points here and there sure, but as someone who has grown up in a socialist paradise who's bubble is now bursting. It's not that fun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQEPIk8bjpE
>>
>>69643092
Inexperience is better than total incompetence.
>>
>>69642492
Are you saying he won't?
>>
>>69645302
>oy vey the gestapo are chasing me!
>>
>>69643777
One figure is 62%

is that too little to be what his point it?
>>
>>69643350
>revealed his true BLACK power level

FTFY
>>
At least if we survive Hillary's presidency, there will never be another female president. Ever.

Every day of her presidency, feminists will grow just a little bit quieter. Until she's finally impeached, and dragged kicking and screaming to federal prison, and is quickly replaced by the guy nearest to the oval office telephone.
>>
>>69643326
>ethical & humanitarian
>logic
Nope & nope. Ethics and humanitarianism have nothing to do with logic. It's all about mu feelings and that is as relative as it gets.
>>
>>69645094
I'd vote Hillary over that commie cuck Bernie. Luckily, I don't have to make that choice since Trump offers us salvation.
>>
File: 1461709945902.png (417 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1461709945902.png
417 KB, 620x465
>>69645267
>>
>>69643484
"moderate Muslims

This is the biggest meme out there these days.

You are either a practicing Muslim, which consists of those who stone women, blow each other up, and chop peoples heads off, and you have non-practicing Muslims, who aren't following their faith when they allow the infidels to live without paying jizya. READ A FUCKING BOOK
>>
File: maximum-cuck.png (64 KB, 636x592) Image search: [Google]
maximum-cuck.png
64 KB, 636x592
>>69645267
>>
>>69645094
is this your first time stepping into political waters, mate? trust me, ALL POLITICIANS are shills. from Hillary to Trump to Bernie. there is no perfect candidate and general elections usually comes down to voting the lesser of evils. you gotta either vote for your interests or national interests, sometimes they aren't the same.

man, to be honest, this thread is full of a lot of equivocation and misunderstanding of basic US legal principles. i really don't care who you or anyone votes for but the lack of valid or even sound arguments or points here is damn depressing.
>>
>>69643484
they don't even have documentation that's why you see "12 year olds" with receding hairlines and facial hair

fucking retarded
>>
>>69645571
pretty terrible photoshop m8
>>
>>69645623
umm no trump is the perfect candidate
>>
>>69645602
This. "Moderate Muslims" are basically just infidels.
>>
File: 1462560275760.jpg (89 KB, 546x960) Image search: [Google]
1462560275760.jpg
89 KB, 546x960
>>69645520
>>
>>69645139
not so fast, mate.

>In a column circulating on the internet Jerry Zeifman alleges that Hillary was fired from her job on the House Judiciary Committee in the 1970s.

>This is false. Hillary was not fired.

>http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
>>
>>69645615
American white guilt is always so silly to me.
>>
>>69645695
I always loved this pick, I bet that album would have some tight sax solos
>>
>>69645139

>Quite tellingly, Zeifman made absolutely no mention of having "fired" or "terminated" Hillary Rodham, nor of telling her that he "could not recommend her for any further positions," in his 1995 book; he only started claiming so much later. Back in 1995 he noted that Hillary had remained with the inquiry staff up until the end, leaving only when President Nixon's August 1974 resignation made the issue of impeachment moot and the Judiciary Committee's impeachment inquiry staff was therefore disbanded.
>>
>>69644872
Damn Trotskyist
>>
>>69644703
Dennis Hastert says suck his dick, Trump-sniffer.
>>
>>69644284
Unemployed is a fraction of the labor force. Elderly and children are not members of the labor force.
>>
>>69642203
Trump-sniffers are basically too retarded to vote, but it is American benevolence that allows them to partake in Democracy. The con man literally calls them all idiots to their faces, and they admire his candor. The taunt people voting for Hillary as if they have an actual candidate worth bragging about. Get ready for a summer when the collective stupidity of the con-servative (bowel) movement is made into a punchline of many jokes told by the last 3 Democratic presidents. While you dickheads are pretending Bush Jr doesn't exist, Democrats will be getting ready to end the farce.that is an actual general election featuring petulant rich bitch manchild Donald Trump as the candidate of choice for the clinically stupid.
>>
>>69646380
>The con man literally calls them all idiots to their faces

Can I get any direct quotes of this?
>>
>>69646565
just google it, mate. plenty of examples around. here's one:

>Donald Trump goes off in Iowa, calls Americans "stupid."

>http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2015/11/13/donald-trump-cracks-calls-americans-stupid
>>
>>69646565
http://ezkool.com/2016/01/donald-trump-calls-his-supporters-stupid-and-theyre-too-stupid-to-see-it/

The words in this clip, plus words expressed in the various Klan rallies he's held. I recall him telling his supporters that they love him because they don't know or care about "the issues." See, he talks so much shit at many of those self-indulgent rallies, I really don't recall which one he specifically said what at. He literally said his supporters in South Carolina were loyal like "puppies" to a reporter. I'll look for that clip. Never mind the fact that he's even flipped on "The Wall" before taking it back, and Paul Manafort at a private meeting was telling the rich bitches that will be propping up his GE campaign that Trump's just telling you idiots what you want to hear in order for you to reject actual GOP politicians. Even Trump himself tells his crowds that he's bullshitting because they don't know the difference because so many have lied to them. See, when you're dealing with a scatterbrain like Trump who lies every second, you can't really keep up with what he says day-to-day, and I'm not really invested in keeping up with the idiotic shit he says to his dim-bulb supporters. There's a mountain of evidence available to inform any of his supporters that he's a fraud, but you dumbasses ignore this so you can live vicariously through him. When he loses in November, try not to shoot up a mall or school out of anger, k, bitches.
>>
File: aAMN8C1.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
aAMN8C1.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>69642203
Op here I actually wanted a Broad city thread but I clearly fucked up.
>>
>>69644988
>12 cents has been deposited in your account
>>
File: Samuel Adams.jpg (45 KB, 800x739) Image search: [Google]
Samuel Adams.jpg
45 KB, 800x739
>>69642891
>voting for gary "you should be forced to bake cakes for faggots and have open borders" johnson

No thanks I think I'll vote for Trump.
>>
>>69646930
He was referring to people that believe certain media stories about him and taking a jab at the media while doing so. At no point was he calling his supporters stupid.
>>
>>69645730
>>69645914
>snopes

you fucking fools
>>
>>69647259
Like most NY-based real estate developers, Trump has been "employing" illegal aliens for decades. In order to appeal to the rubes, he amplifies the "anti-amnesty" jive the rest of the GOP batted around for years, saying he will "force" Mexico to build a wall. See, he's actually used to "Mexicans" building shit for him and barely paying them. Not that the wall will actually be built; he's just saying that because it sound good to Xenophobes, who do not understand the deportation process. The evidence of his support for illegal aliens is there if you listen to him carefully. You morons are being snookered, I'm afraid. There will be no wall built, only rich bitch bullshitter taking the GOP for a joyride losing in November

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/13/nyregion/trump-says-he-didn-t-know-he-employed-illegal-aliens.html
>>
>>69647559
Mexico will PAY for the wall, NOT BUILD.
>>
>>69647301
Actually, he was aiming his invective at everyone, including the voters in Iowa. He took the time to whine about Cruz, Carson, the media, and the voters that didn't give him a win. He basically expressed that he was wasting his time in Iowa because he didn't win.

The man whines like a sissy about everything not going his way, and you morons think he exhibits "strength." Why, because he kissed Putin's ass?

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/trump-slams-ben-carson-iowa-215819
>>
>>69643092
ebin memes
>>
>>69647654
How
>>
I really hope Trump wins. I think a lot of people who have grown up in this ultra liberal culture need a wake up call to see that the other side isn't inherently evil or stupid and won't trigger the next world war. Having pride in your country is a good thing and wanting to preserve it should come naturally no matter what color your skin is or what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom. Americans are Americans. And the world doesn't run on feelings and storybook endings so sometimes doing things like stopping refugees from entering or building the wall are necessary.

You can say that these stances are archaic or racist or whatever and to always pine for that imaginary utopia of world peace and acceptance for all is admirable, but reality doesn't work that way.
>>
>>69647770
memes
>>
>>69647559
>using the term xenophobe unironically
Opinion discarded. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>69647654
Actually, Mexico won't do shit because Trump will lose, and even in the unlikely event that he wins the shit wouldn't happen, lest we get even more undocumented immigrants crossing over leaving decapitated heads in the desert while raping all the white womenz.

You stupid asses are actually trying to play semantics with an issue you don't really understand? Who do you believe Mexico will employ to build the imaginary wall? Does Trump have actual plans drawn up of this wall? I mean, he compared the wall to the one in China. How long will that project take? By the time he's finished putting up that wall, all the Mexicans, including the public officials and such will have crossed the border and assimilated. Oh, and don't forget them fucking all the white women. You know that shit's gonna happen.

Fucking idiot!
>>
>>69647848
Slither back to Hades, Trump-sniffer.
>>
I have never in my entire life met a masculine white male Democrat voter

I don't even know why a white guy would vote Democrat
>>
>>69647801
Well, after all that, the evidence of your mental retardation is quite clear. Thank you very much.
>>
File: virgin for trump.jpg (717 KB, 964x1362) Image search: [Google]
virgin for trump.jpg
717 KB, 964x1362
>>
>>69648128
Nice argument.
>>
>>69648081
>I don't even know why a white guy would vote Democrat

Drug addicts, degenerates and welfare parasites all have good reasons to vote Democrat. No idea why a successful white male would vote Democrat though.
>>
>>69648128
>guy gives a pretty good explanation on why the liberal pc culture is a bad thing
>libral faggot counter argues with insults
At least give him a good counter argument so you dont look like a stereotypical tumblr retard
>>
Either Trump or Bernie is fine, just so we can see what happens.

Hillary is literally continuation of the status quo.
>>
>>69648081
"Masculine"?

You Trump-sniffers are hilarious attempting to talk down to people with the collective daddy complex you all suffer forcing you to support a con man like Trump.

Damn, you idiots are pathetic.

Taunting like a sissy while supporting Trump is real "masculine," you fucking simpleton.
>>
>>69647189
At least he doesn't do it for free.
>>
File: Sanders Masterplan.jpg (1 MB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
Sanders Masterplan.jpg
1 MB, 1600x899
>>69648240
this tbqh

i just want to see shit get shook up
>>
>>69648192
Dumbass, I'm clearly ridiculing you, not even attempting to argue.
>>
>>69648260
>>69648260
>>69648260
>>69648260
>>69648260
Here, I gave you five (You)s,

Now maybe you can go and poorly bait a different thread
>>
>>69645393
No, he would not. The economy can be scientifically observed and regulated to be the most efficient for the highest number of people. There are ideologues on either side, but in general democrats heed actual evidence for the economic well being of the middle class.
>>
>>69648240
As long as it's a white man, right?

Dick sucker!
>>
>>69648240
Bernie would also be a continuation of the status quo since Republicans and Democrats alike hate him and would never pass any of his proposals.

Trump could actually get things done since he has some support and isn't a lazy beta cuck like Bernie.
>>
File: 1435419577206.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1435419577206.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
>>69644322
>not a panderer
lol my lol off
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 640x640
>>69648260
>>
>>69648331
Other policies of theirs have the opposite effect however.
>>
>>69648314
Ah, poor Chan-dweller thinking I'm ridiculing you buzzards for Chan adulation.

No, imbecile, I'm ridiculing you because it amuses me.

Keep whining about my "poorly bait," Trump-sniffer.
>>
File: gulag-sanders.jpg (367 KB, 1896x1055) Image search: [Google]
gulag-sanders.jpg
367 KB, 1896x1055
>>69648360
>implying Commissar Bernie wouldn't gulag all Republicrats
>>
>>69645533
>I'm retarded.

She will be essentially a third term Obama, and our economy and social reform will continue on the same steady trajectory that he set it on, which is to say a better economy and a nicer society.
>>
>>69648427
this is false flagging
>>
>>69648383
That's Trump, too ridiculous to be anything other than a Clinton plant, giving a wedgie to Jeb.

Oh, I'm a Clinton supporter, so change your meme, Trump-sniffer.
>>
>>69648484
Whatever, Trump-sniffer.

Whatever you need to reply with that makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>69648543
why are you trump supporters so dishonest
>>
>>69648310
At least you admit it.
>>
File: 1460522611197.jpg (289 KB, 1388x858) Image search: [Google]
1460522611197.jpg
289 KB, 1388x858
>CTRL-F
>Trump-sniffer
>7 results
Is this the new Drumpf?
>>
>>69648695
no it's false flagging
>>
>>69648454
>social reform
>nicer society
Yeah because people seem to be much more friendly compared to 10 years ago, right?
>>
>>69648726
you were a child ten years ago

people are friendly to children
>>
>>69648578
Ah, you must be a Sanders supporter who, like St. Bernie, is usually confused as to whom you aught to be attacking.
>>
>>69648695
>>69648578
Don't give such weak bait replies, are you that fucking retarded?
Kill yourself you newfags
>>
>>69642986
Unfortunately for her she's running for president in a highly anti-status quo year. She's doomed.
>>
>>69648695
Do you prefer trumpcuck, bootlicker, retard.. ?
>>
File: betawhites.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
betawhites.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>>69648763
Lmao, you have no argument to make. People are much less cohesive today.
Nice social reform.
>>
>>69648771
this

if she had been playing by the last election's script, she would have won

but the situation has changed

the anti-status quo candidates are the only viable ones

only the DNC establishment is keeping Clinton afloat
>>
>>69648656
Yes, I admit I'm here to ridicule dumbasses supporting Trump.

Was that not obvious by the dozens of insults I've tossed their way?

Oh, right, you're probably a dumbassed Trump supporter yourself, so of course you're too stupid to know when someone is insulting your intelligence.

You probably want to vote for me now like you do Trump.
>>
>>69648360
>government
>get things done
>good
Pick two.

Also assuming Trump would get anything done is absurd, as it's sadly likely the GOP will lose its congressional majority, so a Dem congress will stonewall Trump as much as any congress would stonewall Sanders.

Really Hillary is the worst possible (but most likely) outcome of this election, as she has the most political capital and it might wind up that she can get something big done early on in her first term. It will probably wind up like Obama's first term, pulling together something big that sounds good but winds up fucking everyone over, and then in the 2018 elections some neo-teaparty crap will appear again, but then for the 2020 elections the GOP will bumble around and fail to find anyone charismatic enough to knock a disliked Shillary out of office.

Sanders getting the Dem nom, and even winning the presidency, would've been the best outcome for GOP establishment. Because it's doubtful Sanders would be anything more than a lame duck president, and when 2020 comes around the GOP could roll in their Reagan 2.0 for Sander's Carter 2.0, and then the 2020s would be like a neo-80s GOP wet dream era.
>>
>>69643881

but most dems wanted Biden to run who is all those things
>>
>>69648823
Niggers really are disgusting animals.
>>
File: 13violentcrimeoffensefigure.gif (15 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
13violentcrimeoffensefigure.gif
15 KB, 800x600
>>69648823
you don't have an argument, you have a claim with no facts to back it up

people appeared friendlier to you in the past because you were not an adult
>>
>>69648857
>it's sadly likely the GOP will lose its congressional majority
No it's not.
>>
>>69648695
Actually, I'm not a brain-dead Sanders sheep, so I'm not into spreading memes on the Internet.

I'm just calling out those in this thread who wish to be one of the brown-nosers in Trump's entourage i.e. those "masculine" individuals who elevated the con man in the GOP primary.
>>
>>69645677
>no political experience populist whose platform is "we'll blame the spics and niggers" is a perfect canditate

USA, everyone
>>
>>69648924
Do it for 50 years it's the same result dipshit. Nice chart. Violent crimes been going down for 5 decades.

A 40 year old that was 30 would agree with my statement. Just because I am 25 doesn't make my statement wrong. Once again...
Nice social reform you've done.
Will probably take 20 or more years to get us back to where we were in 2006.
>>
>>69648769
Chan vernacular left and right, but the underlying hacktitude and inability to defend supporting Trump is still prevalent, no matter how many buzzwords you use.
>>
>>69648907
So are Trump supporters.
>>
>>69649012
>>69648924
I'll do it for you

Nice "social reform"
>>
>>69648981
To be fair, a lot of America's problems are caused by niggers. Several American cities are practically Mogadishu tier nigger war zones at this point.
>>
>>69649012
>Violent crimes been going down for 5 decades

so do you think of violent crime as "friendly"?
>>
>>69647770
All the details about his policies are in his website. I'd suggest reading them, unless you just like regurgitating what the media tells you.
>>
>>69643092
Is primarily concerned with trade, doesn't care for political correctness, is for LEGAL immigration, has a hot ass family, doesn't need lobbyist money, people are so fucking retarded they think bernie and hillary are the only ones that want to raise the minimum wage but they pretty much ignore the chance of inflation which wouldn't even matter you getting paid fucking 15 dollars an hour. this fucking guy wants to make more jobs availiable in the US and tax other countries the way they tax us. we're getting cucked very hard right now. If you think he's a nazi then you're probably one of those people who thinks capitalism is bad
>>
>>69649130
>IT'S A SUGGESTION BRO

There that's Trump's policy in a nutshell with flip flopping in between
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.