[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Support network comprised of close friends >Hot girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bazinga_devastation.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bazinga_devastation.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
>Support network comprised of close friends
>Hot girlfriends
>Successful careers

They were fucking normies all along. Fuck these cunts.

Is there a sitcom out there that has a genuine representation of the modern loser?
>>
>Hot Girlfriend
>Mayim Bialik
Pick One.
>>
Peep Show is the only correct answer.
>>
>>69635940
married with children (typical cuck father with his nu-male manchild kid who lives in his basement)
get a life (typical 30-something who works as a paperboy and lives with his parents)
>>
>>69635991
She was hot as shit on blossom

not as in pin-up hot but like "would wife" hot.
>>
File: 2014-03-10-MayimBialik1.jpg (2 MB, 1925x2565) Image search: [Google]
2014-03-10-MayimBialik1.jpg
2 MB, 1925x2565
>>69635991

I dunno. I mean, she's not hot, sure, but it's not like she's really unattractive or anything. They go out of their way to make her less physically appealing on the show.
>>
File: melissa-rauch.png (324 KB, 331x604) Image search: [Google]
melissa-rauch.png
324 KB, 331x604
>>69635940
D R O P P E D
>>
>>69636036
She's a cutie Jewdie.

I would fuck her.
>>
I'd say Mr.Robot but then again, he has sex with drug dealer
>>
>>69636178

Yeah what a normie, fucking a dealer that uses her own product
>>
>>69636077
As if you wouldn't tickle her tadpole just because she's Jewish.
>>
>>69635940
>Is there a sitcom out there that has a genuine representation of the modern loser?

Shameless

But thats more poor losers then neet losers
>>
>>69636270
I'm a poor loser so I'll relate more.

I wish I could be NEET but I have no one to take care of me.

So alone.
>>
>>69635999
Trips for truth
>>
>>69635940
no it would be way to depressing, there's this comic I've seen on /co/ a couple of times about this really nasty neet guy who lives in his moms basement and treats his only friend like shit, it's really harsh stuff.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.