[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is colin farrel as cool in real life as he is in the movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzc4MDMxNjMw.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzc4MDMxNjMw.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
is colin farrel as cool in real life as he is in the movies?
>>
>>69629277

I never cared for his acting for the longest time, felt all muh eyebrows. But In Bruges and True Detective s02 changed my mind
>>
I know
>Jimmy Fallon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWS5bz2LGuE

but Colin is a madman here
>>
>>69629277

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9sEPA4mCLk
>>
>Michael Mann had his actors train with real-life undercover law enforcement officers. Both Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrell observed undercover operations from a safe distance. Colin Farrell was told he'd learned so much, he was welcome to participate in a real sting operation. During the operation (caught on video, excerpts of which are shown in the DVD extra), guns were drawn and the officers identities questioned. Farrell reports being scared for his life. He spontaneously ripped open his shirt to demonstrate he wasn't wearing a wire, an act the agent-in-charge later commended for being realistic, quick-witted improvisation. After suffering anxiety and insomnia that night, Farrell contacted the agent-in-charge and was told that the sting operation was staged and that Farrell was never in any danger; he was to be told the next morning during a debrief.

yes he is
>>
File: colin-farrell-435.jpg (222 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
colin-farrell-435.jpg
222 KB, 435x580
He's sort of a crazy liberal because his brother is gay, which is making him lose objectivity.
>>
>>69629277
>irish '''''''''''people'''''''''''
>white
>>
>>69629277
I want to be like colin farrel in miami vice

don is a fucking babbie compared to his version of crockett

>>69629623
that's the best part, colin doesn't act

he just adapts to his surroundings
>>
>>69629800
Brendan Fraser is his brother? WTF?
>>
>>69630231

I adore Scots but their english is impossible to understand
>>
Bloody Irish piece of trash
>>
>>69629325
He's literally the only good part of TD S2.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.