[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate how D&D are doubling down on the in-your-face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13
File: CixkMEE[1].jpg (60 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
CixkMEE[1].jpg
60 KB, 540x510
Anyone else hate how D&D are doubling down on the in-your-face hamfisted feminism this season now that they don't have to follow the books.

>strong male characters like jon snow and loras are now pussies and cowards who need their sisters to stand up for them
>kevan lannister, a shrewd tactician, is portrayed as a capitulating coward who needs Cersei to inflict courage in him
>Brienne is portrayed as a hero for killing the rightful king, and the show makes it look like she makes Davos, probably the bravest man in westeros, shit his pants when she mentions how she executed stannis
>Melly sanders is a "did nothing wrong" and the show is entirely glossing over how she burnt to death an innocent little girl but shes a "good guy" now cause she brought back john snow to life
>tommen is also portrayed as a coward who needs his mommy to tell him what to do
>Alexander Siddig is stabbed to death by "muh strong women" trope
>Dragonslut is cornered in a room with other poor oppressed womynz by evil misogynistic male gamergators who threaten them with rape jokes and male chauvinism. Don't worry, burnt them to death without mercy like all sexist male pigs deserve!!
>>
File: ywn.png (1 MB, 898x748) Image search: [Google]
ywn.png
1 MB, 898x748
does it really make Stanza and Marbury look that strong if they're admitting that they need men to accomplish their objectives
>>
File: 1433985549458.jpg (373 KB, 1159x1396) Image search: [Google]
1433985549458.jpg
373 KB, 1159x1396
>>69628092
no because i'm not a loser who hates women
>>
>>69628187
>>>>r/gamerghazi

and stay there
>>
I never really noticed it until I saw this collage. And anyway women talk like this to men all the time. If you've ever had a relationship you'd know.

Also, I willing to bet that there are just as many scenes of women "talking down" to men like this in the show's previous seasons.
>>
>>69628261
i've had relationships and my gfs never told me to stop cryjng
>>
>>69628569
>not in tune with his emotions/10

It's okay to cry, unlike what the patriarchy has tried to enforce on us -- emotionless warrior machines who work in offices like good little drones.
>>
File: SabrinaSalerno1.jpg (230 KB, 1027x1584) Image search: [Google]
SabrinaSalerno1.jpg
230 KB, 1027x1584
>>69628092
>>69628234
>mentioning gamergate out of nowhere

No matter what side you're on this is always a sure sign you're a fuckwit
>>
>>69629814
>what is satire
>>
>>69628187
/tv/ is fine with realistic women, see the tyrell women

/tv/ does not like edgelord men like Ramsay

/tv/ does like cunny tho
>>
>Jon just fucking died
>Theon been getting tortured the shit out of for three years
>Loras was never a tough guy to begin with

The only really bad examples are the Dorneshit and the Dothrakishit.
>>
>>69628187

>hate Ramsay
>hate the sneks
>this means you're sexist
>>
File: fatass.jpg (24 KB, 434x422) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
24 KB, 434x422
>>69628092
Its nothing but poorly written feminist fan fiction now. Ever since they ran out of RR Martin material the show has been complete shit
>>
>>69630706
Loras was never arrested by the sparrows in the books and is in fact a brave knight in the kingsguard. But the books arent completely retarded like seasons 5 and 6 are
>>
>>69628261
This is 100% a SJW propaganda series now.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!
>>
File: george fucked up.jpg (45 KB, 496x960) Image search: [Google]
george fucked up.jpg
45 KB, 496x960
>>69631041
>>
>>69628092
They are just reflecting our cucked culture
>>
File: eww.jpg (58 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
eww.jpg
58 KB, 402x500
>>69628092
I used to like this show. This is just sad
>>
>>69628092
honestly the lack of the action so far kinda bores me ._. so far the only thing that satisfied me was Olly's death lel
>>
>>69631483
Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.
>>
>>69632008
damn man that's a robust post, almost like you believe all this shit
>>
>>69628187
i laughed at the last panel, see the catalog right now
>>
>>69628187
>Khalisee is so awesome bro, why dont you like her dragons?
Normies killed Game of Thrones a long time ago
>>
>>69628092
What exactly would have Sansa "done herself"? If she went to ask other houses to help her she would end up getting raped again.

>muh stronk women
>>
>>69628187
Thank fuck you have a trip. Now every other SJW retard should get one so I can block them too.
>>
>If she went to ask other houses to help her she would end up getting raped again
exactly, shes a moron
>>
>>69632778
meant for>>69632719
>>
>>69632008
>WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
those masters were ambiguously brown, even the slaves seemed mixed
>>
>>69632719
apparently women can do anything just by attaching themselves to a man that can do it for them wanting it bad enough
>>
>>69628092
I love dungeons and dragons.
>>
>dany killing a bunch of filthy men, but not before they fling plenty of sexual abuse at her first
>dany and the other widow kekking hard about disgusting abusive husbands dying
>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
>tyrion's silly beta male deal likely going to be completely undermined by stronk powerful dany swooping in and essentially doing exactly what she did the first time around
>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
>tormund lusting after brienne; she's such a beautiful stronk powerful attractive women guys
>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
>cersei still somehow totally controlling all the happenings at king's landing; kevan suddenly 100% her little bitch out of nowhere
>theon literally femdommed by his stronk dyke sister
>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around out of nowhere despite having absolutely no idea what the fuck she's talking about regarding war or basically anything at all
>little finger's entire MO seemingly still revolves largely around taming sansa's sweet strange
>the only alpha male in the show is ramsay, arguably the most despicable character ever to be
>>
File: 744668864.png (200 KB, 850x656) Image search: [Google]
744668864.png
200 KB, 850x656
>>69632119
>>
>>69632245
>Khalisee is so awesome bro

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.
>>
File: why can't i post.jpg (567 KB, 851x2819) Image search: [Google]
why can't i post.jpg
567 KB, 851x2819
can someone explain this D&D shit to me? i keep seeing it mentioned in every fucking GoT thread.
>>
>>69633018
It stands for Dumb & Dumber
>>
>>69632980

>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki

This is the most hilarious. She could have gone with them, but no... she hatched a genius 'plan' to murder all khals, who had done nothing wrong.
>>
The top two felt fairly natural, especially compared to some of the retarded shit that's been done this season. I can understand Jon feeling defeated after he was literally kill and Margaery has always been the dominant character in her her relationship with her brother.

The Asha/Theon scene was just stupid on all levels so I'm not sure it's specifically a 'muh stronk womyn' problem.
>>
>>69633121
>She could have gone with them
funny how hard misogynist have to try to twist everything to show a woman can't be a good character.
jorah and dario both knew it was a shit plan. They explicitly stated they'd probably get caught but that they had to try. queen of cucks came up with a plan that wasn't doomed to fail and not only ensures her escape, but gets to leave with a huge dothraki army.
>>
>>69633128
I dunno, Sansa taking charge over Jon felt really unnatural and out of character to me, Sansa isn't exactly a very active character while Jon is much more driven, he's a passionate character so seeing him all lost and without drive and having Sansa of all people get him back on his feet was pretty distracting. I understand that he's changed some since he died, but he still needs to retain some of his old personality.
>>
>>69633209

>queen of cucks came up with a plan that wasn't doomed to fail and not only ensures her escape, but gets to leave with a huge dothraki army.

bait for the bait god.jpg
>>
Remember when they wanted Arya to brutally murder a guy last year, so they decided to make him a pedophile to justify it?
>>
>>69633121
as much as I hated her entire part in last episode, it was a good move though, she now controls all the dothraki.
I mean don't get me wrong, realistically her plan was fucking retarded, but D&D made it so it could work out fine, and it probably will
>>
>>69633018
DAbID
>>
File: hope.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>mfw I watch new episodes of GOT
>>
>>69633121
>khals
>done nothing wrong

Muh cultural relativism!
Dothraki are a retarded, parasitic culture and they needed to be reined in.
>>
>>69633454
How come when stannis burned people (before his daughter I mean) showfags thought he was evil and when Dany routinely burns people alive shes everyones hero?
>>
>>69633548
because she burned MEN and MEN ARE EVIL MYAAAAAAAAAA

no but seriously, they were probably going to rape her and stannis burned his daughter just so he'd have a shot at beating ramsey
>>
>>69633548
Probably had something to do with the fact that Stannis was burning his kid who loved him and people who disagreed with his religious views, but supported him anyway. While Dany burns rapists, slavers and genocidal raiders.
>>
>>69633585
>>69633635
without the convenient muh slavery plotline she would just be a bloodthirsty dictator
>>
i will give 100 bucks to anyone who makes a video with all the feminism shit in this show with a remix of that aids skrillex guy as the music
>>
>>69633548
>>69633585
no, because lusting for power is evil. stannis wanted the throne and did horrible shit just because some bitch with a nice rack told him it'd get him the throne. when dany burned someone, like her brother who gave her up to be raped and tried to murder her, it was for punishment. it's not a fucking feminist conspiracy, stop overreaching.
>>
>>69633681
Without slavery she would have left those cities alone.
>>
File: david-benioff.png (148 KB, 1120x530) Image search: [Google]
david-benioff.png
148 KB, 1120x530
>>69628092
D R O P P E D
>>
>>69633730
No, its just poorly written. So stannis saving the nights watch from the wildings was lusting for power? Nobody still alive lusts for power or is more entitled than Daenerys
>>
File: d-b-weiss.png (150 KB, 1132x584) Image search: [Google]
d-b-weiss.png
150 KB, 1132x584
>>69633773
>>69628092
D R O P P E D
>>
>>69633751
she would also have no army. Just except that she is only alive or relevant because of her dragons. Not because she is wise or a good leader, because she has plot armor dragons.
>>
>>69633916
>So stannis saving the nights watch from the wildings was lusting for power?
yes you idiot. he wanted to capture the wildlings to turn them to his side since he had just lost a huge amount of men. he would have killed them all if they didn't join him in his fight. half of season 5 was about this. why else would you think he did it? cause he got tired of chasing the throne and felt like taking a detour?
>Nobody still alive lusts for power or is more entitled than Daenerys
other than littlefinger? or the high priest? or cersi? or the sneks and their tamer? or god damn ramsey?
besides, her motives are to BREAK THE WHEEL so it doesn't come off as bad
>>
>>69634140
you clearly never read the books and dont really understand whats going on, just like the showrunners!
>>
>>69634140
You do realize that BREAK THE WHEEL is code for killing everyone that stands in my way right? She wants to completely control all of westeros, a place shes never even been to
>>
>>69633393
basically

next week I'll download it for my brother... and at some point I will watch it but i could just as easily let the whole season finish and binge it then.
>>
>>69634247
>You do realize that BREAK THE WHEEL is code for killing everyone that stands in my way right?
no, it's code for "fuck the man!". do you really not understand why people see this as justified and not stannis?
>>69634180
>bringing up the books in a discussion about the show's pandering to liberals
>>
File: given up.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
given up.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>69633393
all I have left to make me happy is Zombie mountain
>>
>>69633969
I never said that Dany is a good leader. Just that the "Dothraki and Wise Masters dindunuffin, it's their culture so it's fine" arguments are bullshit marxist degeneracy.
>>
>>69634845
If the show took place in a modern era I would agree with you. But most of the problems with the show now are that the creators are making people have 21st century values in a middle ages time period. Dany is really just using slavery is bad as an excuse to get a huge army to conquer
>>
>>69628092
Yes it was clunky as fuck. Is this tampering with the story and ruining characters such as Loras to throw the mangy femistasi dogs a bone?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.