[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he honor his father's legacy and destroy the Boltons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1024x1024
Will he honor his father's legacy and destroy the Boltons from within? Or will he end up being Ramsey's cuck? I really like the idea of the Smalljon helping restore House Stark, but I wouldnt put it past D&D to ruin his character and just have him be a simple traitor
>>
>implying the Dumbers will ever grace the screen again.

D&D probably just introduced him to bring in Rickon.
>>
>>69626253
according to the leaks Tormund defeats Smalljon in single combat during the battle. I would strongly dislike such an ending
>>
>helps fight the boltons from within
>kills Ramsey during the chaos of battle
>reveals his master plan
>gets beheaded anyway for giving Rickon
>>
>>69626195
He's a Ramsey stooge. Read nothing else.
>>
>>69626853
honestly though that scene when Ramsey turned his back to him and smalljon gave him a dirty,shit-eating grin look makes it seem inevitable that he will backstab ramsey
>>
>>69626291
MAN VS MAN. BARBA A BARBA.
>>
You only want the GNC to be true because he had witty banter during the 3rd episode. Empty your mind of Umber sperm and realize it isn't happening.
>>
>>69626906
If nothing else the white walkers are gonna go full retard on the north at large and its gonna hit everyone like a sack of bricks that Jon Snow is the best leader against em.

Ramsey will go full retard when everyone turns against him for Jon and get killed by one of the dozens of characters that have swore to kill the fucker at this point
>>
Why can't you nerds just accept GoT is D&D's baby now? There's literally going for the causal auctioned
>>
>>69626922
Smalljon Umber litrally died defending Robb in the books. It would be an untold bastardization if they made him ramsey's stooge.

>Inb4 da show is the da show da books r th books
>>
Can someone make a meme with Wash from Firefly asking Tormund if he's ever been with a warrior woman?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.