[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: 10/10 endings Honestly didn't see those last 20 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: share.jpg (121 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
121 KB, 1200x750
ITT: 10/10 endings

Honestly didn't see those last 20 minutes coming. Fucking great.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1152x864
The ending was Ayy lmao
>>
the only thing I didn't like really was the doggo alien
made no fucking sense
>>
>>69625346
How can an alien make no sense?
>>
DUHH ENDING ENGINSNDINGN

Learn to actually talk about film, moron.
>>
>>69625362
I get the big farting alien but why the doggo alien? was he like a parasite on the farting aliens when they got here?
>>
>literally Mary-Sue the endiing
>10/10
If those alien were so easy to kill, Iam pretty sure the modern military couldve easily btfo'd ayy lmaos.
>>
>>69625423
It was a pet ayy lmao for the ayy lmaos
>>
>>69625374
are you ok
>>
>>69625424
How many Mary Sues does the military have?
>>
The ending ruined a pretty decent movie
>>
>>69625227
>10/10 ending

kek fuck off pleb
>>
>>69625227
>10/10
Death by beer farts?
>>
>>69625227
>ayy it was da aliens lmao

Fucking stupid. The alien shit in Fargo was stupid too.
>>
>>69627082
gee thanks for the spoiler nigger
>>
>>69625346
>the only thing I didn't like really was the doggo alien
>made no fucking sense

She made an explosion. They sent the dog alien to sniff out who or what it was.

But yeah I hated it aswell.
>>
It would have been 10/10 if they had just cut to black after showing the ship coming over the house. That drove home the point and the twist and everything after is just silly.
>>
>>69625227
>official sequel to cloverfield
>has nothing to do with cloverfield except for a part of the title, which alludes to something completely different than the first movie
>>
>>69627385
agreed would of been great
>>
>>69625227

These are actually fucking good movies if they keep it as an anthology, almost like Twilight Zone.

Something about wanting a sequel you'll never get to a story is so interesting. It'll piss me off if this gets one and the first movie doesn't.
>>
>>69627521

It could be a sequel. What's to say this isn't happening at about the same time as Cloverfield?
>>
Yall niggas be stupid

Don't you realize the whole point of the ending was to keep the franchise going? They're going to milk this shit for at least 2 more films. The original ending was a proper conclusion, but considering Jew Jew Abrams put his sheckles into the project, he needs to make everything back and what better way than to trick the goy into seeing yet another "Cloverfield."

Personally, I love the ARG they've done and can't wait to see it all tie together.
>>
>>69628113

People might read your posts more if you didn't type like a retard.
>>
>>69625227
So,
did Howard kill that girl or what?
Was Howard justified in killing Emmett
>>
>>69627703
>Something about wanting a sequel you'll never get to a story is so interesting
A literal cuck.
>>
If I was Emmet I would have offed Howard and spent the rest of my life in the bunker making sweet love to MEW
>>
>>69628113
>12 year old tries to teach others about a obvious thing
Hey kid i know 4chan is exciting and all but stop being an attention whore retard
>>
File: BorderlandsFeat.png (1 MB, 730x1077) Image search: [Google]
BorderlandsFeat.png
1 MB, 730x1077
>>69625227
>>
>>69628676
Thays what I wondered. I think he kidnapped her and she went crazy not wanting to be there so some shit happened and he killed her. And nah that was fucked up he killed Emmett. He's a psycho basically but a semi smart psycho.
>>
>>69629028
the ending was the only part I really enjoyed in this
>>
>>69628592
The funny thing is you understood the whole thing. Language is great like that, ain't it.
>>
>>69625227
I know you try to meme but anyway.
The plot is reharshed twilight zone and because of the cloverfield name we knew there will be monsters.
Zero surprises, this movie is 1/10.
>>
>>69625227
literally feminism: the ending
>>
I liked Cloverfield a lot. I got really into the ARGs. The universe they created around it was pretty interesting; the manga was good too, even though it was totally non-canon.

This movie, while entertaining, and MEW is qt as fuck, seemed to kinda throw a wrench in the established canon of the first film and the ARGs. Clover was almost surely non-extra-terrestrial, and now we've got literal aliens in 10 Cloverfield Lane. Does this mean Clover is an alium and they're retconning the ARGs, or is Earth getting buttfucked by mutated monsters and aliens at the same fucking time?
>>
File: What.jpg (56 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
56 KB, 480x640
>>69630766
10CL and the original Cloverfield don't even take place in the same universe you mong. Learn to Google.
>>
>>69631364

Excuse me for assuming they would since they're sequels and all.
>>
>>69625424
They were on the West coast though.
>>
File: 1462454140521.jpg (98 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
1462454140521.jpg
98 KB, 1200x720
>>69625346
The only thing that made no sense in this movie was how Mary Elizabeth Winstead was not sexually assaulted even once by either men throughout the movie.
>>
i just watched the movie thanks to this thread. the ending was dogshit and the movie was meh.

but i have one question. about the fat guy. did he browse /tv/ ? the picture with his loli reminded me of the one of dan get in the van schneider where he hugs a girl.
>>
>>69631364
Chill
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.