[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well at least they wrapped everything up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: castle4.jpg (43 KB, 570x272) Image search: [Google]
castle4.jpg
43 KB, 570x272
Well at least they wrapped everything up.
>>
>everybody dies lol
>>
>they got shot but actually they were fine
>also caleb wasn't dead except he was

i'm confused but whatever
>>
Did they show Molly Quinn's panties one last time?
>>
>>69624848
It's because originally there was supposed to be a 9th season. They were going to leave it open ended, and Kata Stanic was being let go, so season ten would have had castle return with a new partner with Beckett dying in the premier. When fans got outraged, that opted to just cancel castle, and the final scene was a very quickly hashed wrap up for the series finale
>>
Good thing they ended before Nathan got totally obese.

Dude needs to go to the gym.
>>
>>69624979
Yeah i figured it was rushed and they were in a rough spot.

I dunno why they even bothered with the fake cliffhanger. Obviously that was the plan but why not just cut it out? The fuck was Caleb even doing?
>>
>>69624979
In that case I'm glad they cancelled it. That would have sucked.
>>
>>69624979
Fucking typos while drunk.

I meant ABC opted to cancel it, and Season 9 would have started with Beckett being dead.

There was also a rumor that Nathan and Kata were not getting along on set anymore, which was why their characters were almost always separated. Who knows.
>>
What's Fillion going to do now that he can't play a sarcastic playboy
>>
>>69625296
Yeah.

>>69625392
That would have been an awkward season. I suppose this was for the best. Honestly they coulda ended it once Bracken was done with.
>>
>>69625404

He's Power Man on Guardians of the Galaxy 2, supposedly.
>>
>>69625444
Yeah? Well that sounds pretty cool then.
>>
>>69625422
>Honestly they coulda ended it once Bracken was done with.

This, since it was practically the main plot of the show.
>>
>>69625615
they shoulda just had the wedding and called it quits

At least all the major stuff was addressed, nothing supermajor was left as a cliffhanger
>>
>>69626302

Pretty much.

Many fans groaned when the wedding finale was left with a cliffhanger. They just wanted it to fucking be over.
>>
>>69624684

Castle and Beckett died at the end, holding hands. The "seven years later" was nothing more than Richard's last conscious moments before dying, dreaming of what could have been.
>>
>>69626695
I honestly didn't watch all of the whole lost memory stuff. Got a bit too crazy.

>>69626796
i thought the scene of them getting shot was gonna be a fakeout where its a movie Castle wrote or something.
>>
>>69626924

Me neither. I pretty much stopped after the midseason finale of that arc with the memory loss.
>>
>>69625444
Wonder Man. Power Man is Luke Cage.
>>
>>69627332

Ah yeah that's right. My bad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.