[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.businessinsider.com/zack -snyder-old-interview-ba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: RapeMan.jpg (362 KB, 625x636) Image search: [Google]
RapeMan.jpg
362 KB, 625x636
http://www.businessinsider.com/zack-snyder-old-interview-batman-prison-rape-2016-5

>"Everyone says that about "Batman Begins." "Batman's dark." I'm like, "Okay, no, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go."

Hack Snyder wants Batman to be raped and DC Cucks STILL support him as Justice League director. baka.
>>
Even Synder's interviews go over the plebs' heads.
>>
Ha. I hope Batman gets raped. His fanbase is the worst.
>>
>>69623518
i hope zack adapts the 'Batman pisses himself in year one' scene that happened in one of kevin smith comics
>>
>>69623518
>WB gave their billion dollar franchise to this man
>>
>>69623639
wtf seriously??
>>
Not gonna happen
>>
>>69623691
He is lying
>>
File: batman-pees-pants.jpg (17 KB, 584x136) Image search: [Google]
batman-pees-pants.jpg
17 KB, 584x136
>>69623691
>>69623747
>>
File: LetsPutSomeCummiesInThatButt.jpg (43 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
LetsPutSomeCummiesInThatButt.jpg
43 KB, 400x299
Can't wait to see Injustice Superman Rape batman for all the world to see in Justice League part 2.
>>
>>69623577
silly anon, only batman does the raping
>>
>>69623890
I believe it would be consensual sex since his love for Dick and Joker is pure love.
>>
>>69623518
i thought men couldnt get raped
>>
anyone got that batman rapes the joker meme? where the joker planned it for years?
>>
I mean he pretty much raped batman with his movie
So I guess he is right.
>>
>skinny rebel milquetoast white boy willingly enrolls in Tibetan superprison to get hard
>gets pushed around by equivalent of schoolyard bullies instead of raped

Snyder gets "it".
>>
>>69623518

>That could happen in my movie
>could

he's literally just providing an example of a genuinely dark theme, something that Batman stories, at least cinematically, haven't really explored. I mean you could argue that he's saying that he will include dark themes for the sake of edge, which I guess is what he kind of is saying, but he's not saying that Batman is literally going to get raped in prison. Stop this meme
>>
He already raped superman
>>
he already raped the childhood of thousands of autistic manchildren
>>
>>69623518
I'm convinced Snyder is just an overgrown 12 year old
>>
>>69624653
just like most comic/capeshit fans?
>>
>>69624728
I guess.

Are you implying some sort of hypocrisy here?
>>
>>69624060
Men can.

But not The goddamn BATMAN, he is supposed to be the alpha man among all men.
>>
File: licky.jpg (13 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
licky.jpg
13 KB, 360x240
>>69623844
>tfw you have an accidental wetting fetish and actually want this to happen on screen
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.