[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr durrrrrrrrrr how come nothing good ever happens to Richard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: hefucks.jpg (899 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hefucks.jpg
899 KB, 1280x720
>hurr durrrrrrrrrr how come nothing good ever happens to Richard and company durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>last episode happens

Why is /tv/ always wrong?
>>
that complaint never made sense, they've been trending upward the entire series. the whole point is the each failure leads to bigger victories. its the core philosophy of the show
>>
>>69622766
HEY DINESH
>>
Is this the best comedy on TV?
>>
>>69622766
Everyone knows /tv/ is full of idiots with terrible opinions.

SV is one of just a few reasons why I visit this shitty board.
>>
>>69624123
>Mike Judge series

the yes is so blatant im wondering why you're asking
>>
Richard headbutting the desk was an A+ pratfall
>>
>>69624066
Probably Season Two's dick joke.
>>
>>69622766
Anyone else notice like 4 different characters wearing Patagonia clothes in the last episode? There's also a shit ton of Dell product placement in this show.
>>
File: 327px-Megatherum_DB.jpg (30 KB, 327x480) Image search: [Google]
327px-Megatherum_DB.jpg
30 KB, 327x480
>>69624066
>>
>>69624218
S1 dick joke was pure gold, the callback on the exercise machine this season was a nice touch.
>>
While I did enjoy the most recent episode the first 3 of this season were awful.
>>
>>69624238
wow its almost as if advertising helps pay for these expensive tv shows who would have thought
>>
"What a coincidence, I've also been writing quick bullshit code for 48 hours, and I want you to kill yourself."
>>69624238
Dell has really good business deals with companies, a lot of companies (and school districts) are dell from top to bottom because of that
>>
>>69624238
gotta make up your budget some how. But seriously Dell makes a lot of servers and shit for start up companies. Are there better servers than dell ? fuck yea but dells are reasonably priced so it would make sense if they used them at the start of the series.
>>
Fucking big head, sympathize with him the most.
>>
>>69624296
I feel like they were really cringey because bad stuff just kept on happening.
>>
>Be super smart computer guy
>Not using an ad-blocker
>>
>>69625376
if you don't think setting up an elaborate skunkworks and then having it fall apart in 30 seconds because of a tone-deaf joke from Jared is funny then we are two VERY different people
>>
>>69625515
It was a Hooli ad though, if he doesn't go to Hooli often and it's only an ad on the one page I don't think it'd be common or important enough for adblock to notice it to block it?

Or maybe it was just an embedded popup video.
Or maybe Hooli just made it so adblock can't fuck with it.
>>
>>69622766
>how come nothing good ever happens to Richard and company

but that's literally all that's happened in the show
>>
>>69625652
I was really hoping for the dropped skunkwork papers to be a ruse. They even referenced the dude that did the same thing and there was all that speculation about it.

Super disappointing.
>>
>>69625652
It was hilarious but also, it made me sick to my stomach to see it happen. I personally love this season, I was just thinking as to why the poster said they thought the first few episodes were awful - as much as I enjoy it I can understand why one wouldn't, it can be a little hard to watch.

Like watching Erlich cough for like ten minutes straight. That's rough.
>>
>>69625762
I appreciate that this show generally avoids the obvious path, the twists and turns of this episode were much more engaging and surprising than "it was all a ruse"
>>
>>69625841
I think the obvious twist would have been better with the whole "let's have this huge buildup and make this big plan that completely falls apart in the last 30 seconds" schtick. I mean it was funny when it happened but when you realize they actually fucking lost the whole plan then it becomes infuriating. And a little insulting
>>
>>69625672
I don't think it was a Hooli ad though. Wasn't it and ad for running shoes or something like that?
>>
>>69626018
>infuriating. And a little insulting
I don't follow
>>
>>69626269
it looked like all the "inspirational" videos that played like, on the Hooli bus and stuff like that.
>>
>>69624548
seriously. our head of IT hates the living fuck out of dell, but can't justify using anything else because the price is just that good
>>
>>69626731
I don't really mind dell that much. Meh.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.