[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck are they taking that ugly black chick from the new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
why the fuck are they taking that ugly black chick from the new ghostbusters and putting her in a commerica trying to act all sexyl? why do they do this? w..why?
>>
If she didnt take a weed wacker to her hair, she would be tolerable to look at
>>
death by snoosnoo
>>
>>69621994

Why are you bringing it to our attention, fucktard?
>>
>>69622067
>>
She looks like racist depictions of black people.
>>
>>69622114
Gee, it's like they're based off reality or something
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 460x600
They always promote chicks like her and Gabby Sidibe instead of black women like this.
>>
File: 4b.jpg (55 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
4b.jpg
55 KB, 420x420
>>69622149
>>
>>69622032
She has gorilla mouth
>>
>You must be Jared. Haaaaaaaaaaay
>>
BUT
>>
>>69621994
>gorilla face
>Bert or Beaker haircut
>wearing a fucking burlap sack

Literally her only existence is to fill a diversity quota. She's an ugly black woman and that's why she gets roles. I wonder if she realizes this or if she's retarded on top.
>>
It's comedy anon. She's big and blacks and all these men are white and average height. The joke is the's men are intimidated by a women who happens to be back and also the general oddity of the contrast.
Seems racist to me but thats what it is.
>>
>>69621994
1. shes not ugly
2. shes african american not black
3. shes a woman not a chick
4. she is sexy
>>
>>69625467
1. You are blind
2. She is a nigger
3. She is an ape
4. Kill yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.