[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just watched the crossover episode. I haven't seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: flashsupergirl.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
flashsupergirl.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
So I just watched the crossover episode. I haven't seen any other episode of Supergirl, but are they all this cheesy? Tbh it was okay until the fight scene at the end.

>Barry: "Let's settle this like women!"
>Villain, randomly: "I HAET HELICOPTERS"
>Mob of random people on the street willing to die for supergirl randomly
>Flash and supergirl beat up and villains defeated by a firefighter with a hose

And, of course,

>Dat WF/BM relationship
>>
>>69620820
The episode was good by Supergirl standards.
>>
File: Supergirl TOPICAL.jpg (832 KB, 957x4266) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl TOPICAL.jpg
832 KB, 957x4266
>>69620820

it started off terrible and settled for mediocre, and now it's coming to WB instead of being canceled.
>>
File: 1460591709818.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460591709818.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>>69620820
>mfw people actually watch this capeshit garbage
>>
>>69620876
I thought it was going to CW

Also I thought boss lady character was kinda funny
>>
>>69620820
Theyre all cheesy. But Supergrill is on CW now for the next season so we'll probably see more crossovers so if you don't want to be wtfing on what's going on, you might want to watch it.

Be warned though, it sucks.
>>
>>69620876
Flockhart is so fucking cool that it's a shame everyone else sucks so much

I would never have imagined before this went to series I'd end up saying "When is this boring superpower scene going to be over, I want another fashion magazine scene"
>>
>>69620820
Yes, its not made for edgy fedoras that watch Arrow and Agents of S.H.I.T
>>
>>69620820
Honestly, 6/10 with one or two 7 or 8 episodes.
They're all pretty cheesy for the most part.

Evil Supergirl episode, i think ep 18, is the best episode of the season

>>69621018
It is. And I like Cat too. She was fun

WB is now CW
>>
>>69621018

>Also I thought boss lady character was kinda funny

Then you're as fucking retarded as /co/
>>
>>69620857
That's... a bit difficult to believe. Not because I think you're lying, but because I can't actually imagine how
>>
>>69621070
>>69621018
>>69621041

You guys are complete cum slurping faggots for liking Cat in any capacity, what the fuck is wrong with you? She's is a bottom of the barrel Devil Wears Prada knockoff.
>>
>>69621086
>>69621144
stop cyberbully pls
>>
>>69621144
Anon, girls can't be faggots
>>
>>69621144
I chuckled when she said, "All four of you standing there doing nothing, you look like the attractive yet non-threatening, racially diverse cast of a CW show."

Though it seemed kinda dickish to write that in considering they had to borrow the Flash from a CW show to boost their own ratings
>>
>>69621234
>girls can'tbe faggots
I have videos on my hard drive that suggest otherwise
>>
I still can't get over how they made Jimmy Olsen a built 6'4'' alpha male. Doesn't even matter that he's black, they could have got some Donald Glover type actor to play him and keep the original characterization. The actor is like a plank of wood too so it's not as if they just had to cast him because he was so damn good.
>>
>>69621267
They made another dig at Flash or the CW during the show but it's clearly all in good fun
>>
>>69620820
I thoroughly despise Supergirl's show, but the most positive thing I can say about it is they nailed the character of Barry Allen much better than the Flash.
>>
>>69620876
i dont get it
>>
>>69621574
I love how happy they were together
>>
>>69621396
>tfw you'll never be 6'4" and have supergirl pining for your BBC
>>
>>69621041

When they gave David Harewood more to do it got better as well.

The kinda shat the bed in the first few episodes, dialogue was like that episode of SG-1 where they're on the Mongol world and Carter's forced to do women's work and wear dresses and shit. Newsflash, guys: if people are watching a show called SuperGIRL they're presumably aware the main character is female and are OK with that. No need to get up on your fucking soapbox every three seconds about it.

The Clark/Superman fake-outs also annoy me, I hope they drop those.
>>
>>69621396
they obviously recreated the character as a fantasy avatar for the fans
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.