[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kino or shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
kino or shit?
>>
99.99% pure shit.

I couldn't find any corn in the turd, so it looks like a pristine quality of pleb-shit.
>>
both
>>
Misunderstood kino.
Fun movie that pays respect to its source material.
Also kate beckinsale.
>>
>>69620065
kino for sure
>>
>>69620065

This is the worst movie that I have ever seen in a movie theater. I would have walked out, but the date seemed to be into it.

So shit.
>>
Kino.

Its fun as fuck, its creative at times (the skin shredding werewolf), alright action, and it can be funny.
>>
>tfw you will never accidentally stumble into a vampire aristocrat party and get a qt vampire to suck the blood from your balls
I'm not the only one, r-right guys?
>>
Why do people hate this movie so much? It is pure fun. Atmosphere was top notch too.
>>
Shino
>>
It's at least more enjoyable than the Underworld movies.
>>
Those pants of her are pure kino
>>
Everything Huge Actman is in is Kino confirmed
>>
It's kino for beckinsale alone
>>
>>69620065
goat monster movie
>>
Ive really yet to read one valid argument why this movie is bad
When I first looked it up on RT I was shocked
>>
A really fun movie with awful pacing problems, some weird tonal shifts that didn't work at all, and hammy acting from everyone, though I think that ended up working in the movie's favour.
>>
I loved this movie. My nephew watches this shit all the time and I watch it every time.

I WANT TO LIVE
>>
>>69620065
probably my favorite rendition of the "werewolf" it feels like a bearwolf, actually looks vicious and not like a scraggly mutt.
>>
Watched it again a bit ago and while the CGI can look dated (especially for the Brides) everything else is great, music, art style, acting was top notch and the story wasn't half bad either.
>>
>>69622856
this. nailed it.

its a fun 6/10 flick that knows not to take itself seriously outside of like 3 or 4 scenes where its kinda appropriate. if you break it down it has glaring problems but it still sorta works as a whole.

i can understand maybe people saying its bad, but i don't get the outright hatred.
>>
>>69622987
surprisingly looks pretty good for being released in 2004
>>
>>69620065
Shit, but a guilty pleasure that I sometimes imagine as a Castlevania movie.
>>
One of the few examples of actual Shit-Kino

Impressive opening scene,
terrific score (one of the last great Alan Silvestri OSTs)
director pushes his insanity to the limits

Its really quite shit, but amazingly and incredibly so
Cheesy to the point of genius

Truly shit-kino
>>
>>69624146
What other movies do you consider as shit-kino?
>>
>>69624591
Shit-Kino is still an emerging movement, and we are still learning a lot about it, we only just begun to unearth it's earliest examples.
>>
File: 1463419367163.jpg (126 KB, 1400x928) Image search: [Google]
1463419367163.jpg
126 KB, 1400x928
Tries to be as fun as the Mummy but comes up short basically. Not shit, but not exactly great either, very uneven.
>>
>>69624591
Robin Hood: Prince of thieves. Rickman's performance is legit one of the greatest of all time, but otherwise it's absolute shit kino.

Waterworld is also shit kino.

Both Costner; lel
>>
>>69624968
I would say Waterworld is one of Dennis Hopper's best.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.