[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so terribly wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462001960647.jpg (182 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462001960647.jpg
182 KB, 1500x1000
What went so terribly wrong?
>>
They were sexually abused+they come from a society that traditionally hates men
>>
>>69616467
Successive box office and critical failures.
Their only road back to relevancy was through wigs.
>>
Parents didn't hit them enough.
>>
These guys don't even look like brothers. Whats the deal with that?
>>
>>69616467
the left one went alright. would smash when drunk probably.
>>
mental illness runs deep
>>
Liberalism
>>
>>69616467
They couldn't become the best brother director team because the Coens exist so they're trying to become the best sister director team.
>>
nothing, they have been continuously making kino that the pleb public has rejected. cloud atlas in particular is a masterpiece

i hope the defenders of Snyder\BvS give the matrix sequels another watch, they are cut from a very similar cloth
>>
>>69616467
iirc they both were into like really extreme femdom, the girl that was domming them turned them both into crossdressing sissies and they ran with it
>>
>>69616467
They met a dominatrix who made them think they're actually women because they enjoy being dominated and feminized.
>>
>>69616788
A lot of NIN and Matrix fandom types from that generation were into bondage.

It starts with a pleather trench-coat and a spike collar.
>>
>>69616467
Cloud Atlas was okay.
>>
>>69616467
Balding.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.