[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What dost thou want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Black_Phillip.jpg (111 KB, 620x868) Image search: [Google]
Black_Phillip.jpg
111 KB, 620x868
What dost thou want?
>>
wut canst thou give?
>>
>>69614512
gimme dubs
>>
File: dubssnapped.jpg (738 KB, 1222x1212) Image search: [Google]
dubssnapped.jpg
738 KB, 1222x1212
>>69615277
one for the album
>>
>>69614512
Butter
>>
>>69614512
Black Phillip best grill
>>
>>69614512
To live. Deliciously.
>>
File: 1421738056010.png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
1421738056010.png
186 KB, 457x303
>>69615277
t-this is too spooky... I'm out, let my soul be black Philip
>>
What exactly happened to caleb? I couldn't hear what he was screaming about what happened to him.
>>
Say hello to your mom, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!
Bye now!
>>
>>69614512
The ending of this movie made me smile like a motherfucker and I don't know why, once I got to the part where she starts floating with the others
>>
>>69615437
black phil/ satan was speaking through him mocking Christs salvation of his soul
>>
>>69615500
I mean what happened before he stumbled back home. He had all of his organs removed? Or just pieces or something? why?
>>
>>69614512
good kino. Sadly that's out of your reach.
>>
File: 76537.gif (648 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
76537.gif
648 KB, 640x400
>you will never lay back and chill with black motherfucking phil
>>
For Thomasen to sit on my face
>>
>>69615733
>dat ass as she walks through the woods naked
>>
>>69615641
thats up to your imagination anon, he was most likely possessed after committing the sin of making a mockery of the marriage bed
>>
>>69615342
>ask satan what he can give you
>the first thing he offers you is butter
lol this nigga dont know how to negotiate
>>
>>69615872
So was the entire scheme of black philip to turn Thomasin's family against her and make her lose her faith in god the entire time? Was the nasty witch in the hut working for him? The ending made it seem like all the fine as fuck cute witches got to do fun shit like fly around a fire while that one witch in the hut in the woods did all the fucked up dirty work.
>>
>>69615500
How do you know it wasn't legit?
>>
>>69615879
Would thou not like to eat your toast deliciously?
>>
>>69616075
yes more or less though im not sure if the old witch started of with that agenda.

tomasin was free of sin and she met all the criteria of what satan looks for in an acolyte and breaking her faith was just good sport
>>
>>69615879
it worked didnt it
>>
>>69616133
I dont, he was possessed at the time so I just inferred that satan was mocking god
>>
>>69615277
I will guide thine digits
>>
>>69616185
>she met all the criteria of what satan looks for in an acolyte
a fat ass: check.
well, that's everything
>>
>>69616185
But she committed matricide is that not a sin?
>>
>>69614512
Does black philip have the power to bestow this thread with triple sixes?
>>
There is obviously an evil power present in this film, is there any subtle signs of god at all? Or is the point of the film that they broke their covenant with god by venturing into the forbidden wilderness?
>>
>"Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?"
>"W-what does thou mean, Black Phillip?"
>suddenly the enormous black goat steps forward, using his horned head to guide the young lad to his feet, pushing him towards the wooden support beam of the barn
>"Stand still gainst yonder pole"
>the boy does as he's told
>the goat leans forward and with a single tug of his jaws rends the pants from the boy's body, leaving his milky-white flesh exposed to the air
>"P-Phillip! What does thou intend of me?!"
>something hot and wet slides its way between the boy's cheeks, dragging across his forbidden hole
>the boy lets out a gasp as the thick organ presses inside him, the slick spittle coating every sensitive nook and cranny
>despite his confusion the boy's bare genitals harden as the blood rushes to them
>suddenly the tongue pulls free from the boy, forcing him to moan as the hot flesh drags across his innermost places
>two thick black forelegs place themselves on the boy's shoulders and he feels the full weight of the goat behind him
>something hotter and thicker than the tongue presses against his slick hole
>>
>>69616852
why would you write all of this
>>
>>69614512
how about some trips?
>>
>>69617107
You're asking to much, you prob need to make a sacrifice for trip dude i bet he'll give out dubs tho
>>
>>69617158
Let's try for dubs then
>>
Black Phillip, Black Phillip
A crown grows out his head,
To nanny queen is wed.
Jump to the fence post,
Running in the stall.
King of all.

King of sky and land,
King of sea and sand.
We are ye servants,
We are ye men.
Black Phillip eats the lions
From the lions' den.
>>
>>69617253
>tfw you don't have satan's favor
>>
>>69617260
>that part where black phil rages hard to the beat of this song
phil was wilin the fuck out
>>
File: 2372866586.png (146 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
2372866586.png
146 KB, 640x394
>>69615355
>goatfags
black phil didn't do shit this guy was pulling all the strings
>>
>>69617539
I thought the rabbit and the raven served the witch and black philip was only capable of appearing in the form of a he goat.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.