[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Title
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So, what will be her new title? Any ideas?
>>
The twice unburnt?
>>
Smoked Ham
>>
>>69611931
Daenerys "Queen of the First Men" "Queen of the Andals" "The Stormborn" "Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea" "Mother of Dragons" "Breaker of Chains" "Queen of Slaver's Bay" "The Mhysa" "Burner of Yurts" Targaryen, the First of Her Name
>>
the first female horse leader person, forget what the name for the big head honcho guy was
>>
Tittiez
>>
>>69611931
"WOMAN"!!!

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be.

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the hansom men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has dangerous dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's got a special power no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every Liberal 1st world woman wishes they could be.
>>
The "what was in those fucking braziers and why did none of the khals jump out the windows"
>>
What the absolute fuck was that about?

Christ I felt so empowered my dick burst into a cunt like a ripe tomato and it became the world.
>>
>>69612080
Why did none of them just snap her neck?
>>
>>69611931
Cool Boobs McGoo
>>
>>69612039
She already uses the title Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
>>
>>69612124
They were too busy being like "snap, im on firesvery !"
>>
>>69612037
>Burner of Yurts
kek
>>
firecrotch
>>
The Turnt
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.