[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dany gets rid of slavery >the moment she's gone,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 313x470
>Dany gets rid of slavery
>the moment she's gone, this shitlord brings it back for another seven years.
>seven more years of beatings, rape and backbreaking labor
>slaves will die in that timeframe, no reason why owners shouldn't just work their slaves to death anymore

Thanks Tyrian.
>>
Thanks for opening this thread anon! We really needed another GoT thread on this site and hearing your fucking special snowflake opinion has really made my day.

Cunt
>>
>>69610177
Bump
>>
To the second post:

"Phhhst, nothing personal kid."
>>
>>69610069
Here's the thing that happens when you just instantly free slaves: you have people that feel they have been wrong, no money, no occupation, skills, and probably no family members. Angry people with no wealth, no family identity, and a big grudge are ticking timebombs.

I think Tyrion's plan was to defuse the situation with the old slavemasters, and buy some time to help get the soon-to-be-free slaves some system to ease them into a masterless society.
>>
>>69610069
You're right better to do it Dany's way where she frees all the slaves and immediately leaves and they're immediately made slaves for life again.
>>
>>69610177
bump
>>
>>69610177
DELETE THIS
>>
>>69611556
Yeah it's actually very much like what the french law on anti-prostitution should have been: To help prostitutes change work by giving them money for a few months or more.
Sadly in Tyrion's case, i don't think it's gonna go well anyway, like Greyworm told him.
>>
>>69611556
This. Just look at niggers.
>>
tyrion did the right thing

people need time to adjust

the black slaves were like children with no educations. they need time to transition into real job and economies.

what would you expect them to do? just starve to death waiting for UN handouts like the Niggers in Africa today?
>>
Good gave those niggers too much freedom to begin with
>>
>>69610069
No, the slaves were already brought back in the other two cities she wasn't occupying.

Meereen also doesn't have the forces/resources to fight said other two cities.

So what would you prefer, OP? Fight the good fight with the very tiny army that's already at loose ends and inevitably lose, thus bringing back slavery forever, or compromise?
>>
>>69610069
>slaves will die in that timeframe

Problem solved, don't you think?
>>
>>69610069
It was already back
He made a deal to end it again
>>
>>69610069
>prevents everything from getting ruined in war
>stalling for time for when Dany comes back
>people unironically look at the surface level conversations instead of thinking about Tyrion 'The Mannister' Lannister's actions strategically
>>
>>69611556
Tyrion's got a knack for appealing to the greed in people. He knows what hes doing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.