[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can brazier fire melt stone beams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: phl52qm98o2qbwe.jpg (244 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
phl52qm98o2qbwe.jpg
244 KB, 800x450
Can brazier fire melt stone beams?
>>
>>69609177
That entire scene was fucking stupid
>>
It was fueled by Targ Aryan menstrual blood.
>>
Heeby Kikeburger
>>
>>69609177
Why did the fire spread so fast
>>
>>69609751
The fire rises, brother.
>>
File: 8031-22068[1].jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
8031-22068[1].jpg
39 KB, 320x240
>>69609708
YOU ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD IF I HADN'T BEEN FOR MY DABID
>>
Funniest scene in the series so far
>>
>>69609751
I just assumed she and/or the dothraki girl prepped the room by pouring oil everywhere.
>>
>>69609177
it can burn dry wood
>>
How did that fire spread so fast?

Did she have Jorah pour gasoline all over the floor and walls before the Dothraki showed up?
>>
The floor was covered in dead grass. of course it caught fire so easy.

What was unrealistic was the rafter beams burning to the point of collapsing in the span of 2 minutes or less.
>>
>>69609873
How the fuck would they not see or smell it? How did she have time to go in there?
>>
>>69609751
it was heavily implied that they set this up as a trap
>>
>>69609177
No it can't.
The dragons were an inside job.
>>
The only thing that I found stupid about this, that nobody even tried to attack her
>>
So a bunch of dudes who RAPE WOMEN for fun are going to bow down to a naked woman?
>>
Did anyone else not notice their high temple in the middle of their encampment was on fire and sound an alarm? Maybe they did notice but the Dothraki have a culture of social Darwinism where they don't help anyone whose house catches on fire or build buildings with windows?
>>
>>69610017
Didn't you know? Deep down all men are complete pussies and their tough guy persona is all for show.
>>
>>69610116
I would totally buy it if she had her dragons. People historically have followed women even in traditionally very misogynistic cultures and they are actually pretty meritocratic. I'm not so sure about everyone being impressed by +3 fire resistance though.
>>
>>69610138
>why didn't they just call the dothraki fire brigade to put it out??
>>
>>69610306
because the Dothraki's are a liberal society.
>>
>>69610138
what do you mean? they pretty much all came to the burning house. everybody noticed
>>
>>69610017
because fire is pretty fucking hot?
>>
>>69610454
yeah, sure. But why not take the evil witch that is about to burn you alive with you? Why not immediatly punch her in the cunt as soon she threw over the first torch? Those were strong warriors who care a lot about their codex and dignity and shit
>>
>>69610415
They came after it burned down, which makes sense in dramatic filmlogic, but if you imagine yourself there as if it were real life it makes less sense. You ever been near a house or tree that catches fire? You notice the smoke way before the fire really starts to kick up.
>>
>>69609952
Dany asked them for help, so I assumed they were going to fetch the Dragons.

Instead, they trapped the room?
>>
>>69610596
They could just run through the fire or around it, or something. Surely, they have experienced worse than a fire started by a little midget.
>>
>>69611164
To the last minute I was expecting one of the dragons to burst into the top of the house and pull her out.
>>
>>69611121
well, it caught fire really fucking fast and it had no windows and sealed doors. I would also imagine there are smaller fires burning all over the town, so smoke isnt that alarming as it would in a modern environment.
Also yeah, dramatic filmlogic! of course they all had to come in the right time for the big reveal and shit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.