[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoT Sucks Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: dany.png (3 MB, 2866x1616) Image search: [Google]
dany.png
3 MB, 2866x1616
Anyone else think this scene was fucking dumb?

Not only is she not supposed to be fireproof according to GRRM, but the Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?

Also this show is going to shit. Feels like one big add for Hillary 2016.

>"Weak men will never rule Dorne again"
>"I want you to rule the Iron Isles" *Theon crying like baby*
> "If you give in, they win" *Loras crying like baby*
> John Snow needs to be convinced by Sansa to save his little brother and shit
> Dany burns a bunch of people alive in a hut and now supposedly leads them
>>
>>69593716
I don't give a fuck about feminism theories, that scene was just lame.

>ARGGHH, A PIECE OF WOOD FELL DOWN A METER AWAY FROM ME *dies*
>Fire spreads as Dany looks at it like Carrie
>Khals just grope the walls like retards
>>
>>69593766
this
literally jump across the fire and strangle the bitch
>>
Hey let's do that scene from the end of season 1 again. That's when people liked Dany right?

Glad we're basically in the same boat as she was 4 years ago. Guess now she has her bald and small man to run her run her shit hole she made worse
>>
But the Dothrakis already threw out all of their traditions.

>lol lets let our horses rape her when dosh khaleen is like the most important thing in the culture
>lol you suddenly can't have any weapons there when in season 1 it was about drawing the weapon
>>
>>69594067
I thought they specificaly left the weapons behind to show that they were traders

not that the weapons werent allowed and the drawing rule still in place
>>
I thought drogon would play a part in this, but no.
So why do we see a massive shadow of him, filler?

Or something else that puts danny in danger and drogon catches on, idk..
>>
>>69593819
kek
>>
Also isn't greyscale highly contagious? ser betalord should have contaged everyone at this time
>>
>>69593716
>not supposed to be fireproof according to GRRM
Where the fuck did you read that. Literally in the first book she walks into Drogo's funeral fire to hatch the dragons and the only thing that happens is all her hair gets burned off.
Showfags.
>>
>>69594441
In an interview you stupid fucking nigger. Also confirmed that the funeral fire was a magical one time thing because retards like you were too stupid to figure it out on your own.

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>69594441
GRRM confirmed that that was a one off magic deal.
>>
>>69594120
Nope. There's literally not a single weapon in the entire city. They all just leave them in the next field over or something I guess. Knowing this pretty much any moderately well equipped army could annihilate the fuckers were it not for their meme magic fighting abilities.
>>
>>69593716

Man it must be hard being so prosecuted, as a white man. Those guys get no breaks.
>>
File: 1460785701411.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1460785701411.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>69594569
here, shoo
>>
>>69594500
>>69594517

GRRM has no power over the show. If DND wants her to be fireproof she is fireproof
>>
>>69593766
Is there actually an explanation why everything caught fire so fast?
>>
>>69594694
That's not what we're saying. Anon said GRRM never said Dany wasn't fireproof, but he did.
>>
File: Proof.png (12 KB, 654x337) Image search: [Google]
Proof.png
12 KB, 654x337
>>69594694

There's no stopping them.
>>
>>69593716
Remember when Loras used to be injured storming a castle but still fought until he got deep fried even if he was a fag? Yeah way to go D&D.
>>
>>69594500
>interviews are canon
>any one should listen to a senile morbidly obese hack

Wew
>>
>>69594526
No he's right. You're retarded
>>
>>69594569
lol the people of dorne aren't white.
and I think the word you meant was persecuted you utter fucking retard.
>>
>Now

Also, how foolish of me to think that a single wild pussy will overpower 20 good men. Oh well.
>>
>>69594764
yeah in the book loras is pretty based despite sucking literal cocks but in the show he gets captured by a bunch of faggot pansies in robes despite being one of the best fighters in the 7 kingdoms fucking HOW
>>
>>69594809
Then why would a knife wound on a corpse sound the alarm, DABID-san?
>>
why doesn't a random dothraki just challenge her? isn't that an important part of their culture? that anyone who beats you in a fight can take your place?

this scene happened the way it did because they were told last minute they didn't have enough bank for the cgi so they had to start cutting corners and having her push over braziers instead of animating a dragon
>>
>>69594950
How the fuck don't they have enough money for CGI, doesn't this show literally shit out money or what
>>
>>69594950
Heh, that was my impression too. They hype her up all episode with the "Mother of Dragons" nickname. And the fire spreads INSANELY fast through there. Like the whole place was doused in gasoline. Made no goddamn sense, unless it was originally supposed to be Drogon torching the building.
>>
>>69595182
It's not just that it spreads fast, it shoots out of the braziers like fire out of a dragon's mouth. If it was just spreading fast it would've spread to the doors, but it waits until she "shoots" it with the third brazier.

Dumb
>>
File: 1463219441974.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1463219441974.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>69593766
Yeah. the fire spread like there's gasoline everywhere.
>>
>>69593716
>Not only is she not supposed to be fireproof according to GRRM
That's always been part of the story. Why are you mad about it when it comes up for the third or fourth time?
> the Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?
And the fact she walked out of a raging inferno of their temple without a mark. They've all considered her full of shit since Drogo died and now she's shown them she's basically some sort of goddess.
>>
>>69594715
>>69595673
They were oil lamps.
>>
File: dnd.jpg (1 MB, 2542x2575) Image search: [Google]
dnd.jpg
1 MB, 2542x2575
>>69595794
>spill burning oil on sand
>burning oil flows up stone stairs and burns the building
>>
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR GENERAL AND STOP SHITTING UP THE CATALOG WITH YOUR CANCEROUS REDDIT SHOW YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>69595910
They're so handsome
>>
>>69593716

The entire episode was fucking atrocious. What broke the last straw was Ramsay toying with Osha (?) instead of interrogating her for information or flaying for whatever reason.
>>
>>69593716
>Anyone else think this scene was fucking dumb?
Absolutely not. This scene was glorious and completely redeemed a character that had been wholly uninteresting since season one for me.
>>
>>69596139
>we want the Reddit audience
>>
>>69596086
Or chasing her with the dogs. You know, any of the things that we have been told about him.
>>
>>69593716
>now

Season 1 was the only really good season. Everything past season 4 has been dogshit.
>>
>>69595673
>>69594715
What are the properties of oil for $100
>>
File: 1462162088372.jpg (1 MB, 4112x1336) Image search: [Google]
1462162088372.jpg
1 MB, 4112x1336
>>69593716
>GoT Sucks Now

>>>Now

Uhhhhhhhh it's been this way for a while.
>>
>>69593716

Congratulations, OP you've just discovered what a Mary Sue is.
>>
>doesn't have a horse
>never known to be a great rider
>physically weak
>can't win a fist fight let alone a knife fight

Hopefully they have a scene this season where she's immediately challenged and Drogon swoops in (le winged horsegod)
>>
>>69596190
I would've love a scene where he stabs her in the side deeply, stopping her. Then throws her to the ground, pulls off his belt, followed by a scene where he was raping the stab wound while she screamed bloody murder until she had an agonizing death. Then at long last, let his dogs use her as a chew toy.
>>
>>69593819
>>
>>69596523

>leaders of Dothraki hordes who literally burn and raze villages daily are suddenly frozen in fear of fire like cavemen seeing it for the first time
>>
>>69593716
>crying like baby
I realise it's hard to comprehend emotions when you're so autistic.
>>
>>69593716
Reminder that:

>only the Khals and Dosh Khaleen barely know her
>she's a foreign literally who for all the other Dothraki
>in the moment she comes out of the tent she is little more than a fire witch that just killed all the Khals
>they will somehow follow her because reasons
>>
>>69596588

Not to mention they would've butchered her on the spot the first time she badmouthed them.
>>
>>69595973
Don't say that they are laughing at you
>>
>>69596566
fucking keked at the way they turned into little girls when the fire rose
>>
>>69593716

dany and everything involving her has been complete shit after viserys and drogo died

jorah is pretty good but other than that i dont give a rats ass about whats going on in her scenes. tyrions dialogue is literally nothing but quips at this point and its obvious dinklage doesnt give a fuck

dont even get me started on missandei and grey worm
>>
>>69595910
seems legit
>>
>>69593716
>GoT Sucks Now
It was slowly turning to shit ever since the Red Wedding, finally turned to shit with introduction of sneks, became irredeemable after 20 good men and Stannis's death and finally turned unwatchable shortly into season 6.
>>
>>69596815
Meh, this season has been better than the last but it's still shit.
>>
File: ditocorto.jpg (52 KB, 523x538) Image search: [Google]
ditocorto.jpg
52 KB, 523x538
Let us not forget the man behind the curtain.
Dany is the only pawn Varys has at this point.
>>
shock value may may is really fucking old at this point

jon death was ok since it frees him from muh oath but ever since tywin all this has felt so pointless
>>
>>69596945
>waiting for cia to fuck sansa
>>
>>69596995
>ever since tywin all this has felt so pointless
It's because that's the point where they finally shredded the last notions of any kind of logic or sense in the writing and moved on to running through all the plot points GRRM had written on greasy pizza boxes as fast as possible.
>>
>>69597085
damaged goods desu
>>
Muy fire can't spread everywhere

>what are oil lamps
>what is alcohol all around the floor by a group of drunk guys
>>
File: tumblr_nu32vtVd431slgi72o1_400.jpg (13 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu32vtVd431slgi72o1_400.jpg
13 KB, 400x224
>>69597085
>>
>>69593716
>but the Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?
>be an ignorant savage
>see a miracle
what did you think they'd do, start tipping their khalfedoras or something
>>
>>69597152
Who puts oil in a fucking brazier?
The word you people are looking for is coal.
>>
>Two Dothraki walking around in the holy city of Vaes Dothrak
>Great evening for raping and talking about the 5 best things in life
>Khal Deiv'iad Ben'i Ofh suddenly stops and points in an alley "What's goin on over there?"
>Bloodrider D'aan Waeis goes over to investigate "There lies a body!"
>"Did he ded, what up? Does he have a stab wound?"
>"Urgh urgh, it's Aggo san. He got his Head smashed in with a rock!"
>"Ah.. a rock ..urgh... thought he got a stab wound. Let's go on, everything is normal."
>"Qapla'."
>>
>>69597152

>Oil can magically increase its volume 5000%, over sand, in seconds
>drinking
>he thinks alcholic drinks work like lighter fluid
>>
>>69596851
I disagree. Season 6 is season 5 all over again, but amplified several times.
>Ramsay is OP Villain Sue in season 5? He becomes even more invincible and unrealistic in season 6
>Sneks are intolerable pieces of shit with no motivation in season 5? Now they somehow got even worse and face no consequences for their crimes
>Characters undergo extreme flanderization like Varys who is one of the smartest people in the show acts like an idiot and turns into butt of the eunuch jokes for 4 episodes straight
>Dialogue got worse
>SJW revved up even more
>Doran and Roose, characters with most potential, murdered by Villan Sues in the first few episodes of the season
>Kelly C turns into full blown Black Hole Sue from teenage fanfiction

Season 6 is far worse than season 5
>>
>>69597152
some khal were not khals at all, but secretly frozen turkeys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QMuLU7oi14
>>
>>69597152
I think it's implied that she prepared the area with some sort of propellant.
>>
>>69593716
it's been garbage since last season
>>
File: 4325.jpg (611 KB, 578x744) Image search: [Google]
4325.jpg
611 KB, 578x744
>>69593716
>Dany burns a bunch of people alive in a hut and now supposedly leads them

Nope. She didn't just torch some people, she burned down the Dothraki patriarchy. It was the most poignant scene in the show (aside from Jon and Sansa reuniting, which was low energy imo).

One thing that might have been missed was the not so subtle trashing of the shows history in order to officially kick off this new lazy writing + production style they're going with. Multiple times the characters alluded to "it's in the past now" as an end all explanation to their prior actions, which were pretty horrendous and major turning points in previous seasons
>>
>>69593716
Why do any of you still watch this shit? It's obvious they've been pandering to the lowest common denominator for about 3 seasons at least now. Just look at the Sansa rape fiasco. They wanted to be uberedge cause they thought it was what the fans wanted, then when feminists got butthurt cause bad shit happening to women in fiction is misogynistic they made this new season "look at all the powerful women". Naturally everyone fucking loves it.
>>
File: 1457643307568.jpg (123 KB, 614x712) Image search: [Google]
1457643307568.jpg
123 KB, 614x712
>>69593716
>semi-plebs are finally waking up to how shit the show has been for the past million seasons
>>
>>69593716
WYMIN STRONK
>>
>>69597586

>Why do any of you still watch this shit?

because i want to shitpost about it here and honestly its so bad its hilarious at times

also i just cant drop shows
>>
>>69593716

>"Weak men will never rule Dorne again"
>"I want you to rule the Iron Isles" *Theon crying like baby*
> "If you give in, they win" *Loras crying like baby*
> John Snow needs to be convinced by Sansa to save his little brother and shit

It's worse than this as far as Jon and Theon are concerned. They've been through literal hell, under incredible stress and what do they hear when they get reunited with their family?

"You weak pussy, you must keep on fighting or I'll do it myself".
>>
>>69597451
>Deep frying a WHOLE turkey

why would anybody ever do this?
>>
>>69597152
>>69597312
>>69597466

Watching it right now, it really looks more like burning oil spilling after she topples the braziers over.
But who'd burn oil in an open flat bowl?
>>
>>69594767
this, GURM makes up the rules as he goes

this is why AFFC and ADoD were such shit

he's just milking it now
>>
>>69597770
It didn't make any sense, unless the floor was covered with match sticks
>>
>>69597309
Kill the witch because it was established earlier that they don't like witches or magic?

Literally lol at people trying to defend that scene when it was pure shit and didn't make any sense at any single point. Utter fucking trash.
>>
>>69597152
mental gymnastics, mental gymnastics everywhere
>>
>>69593716
Its fucking retarded. She keeps having two of these le ebin moments every season then does fuck all.

Ive really grown to hate her smug fucking attitude
>>
Her transformation to a Mary Sue is complete. She may now ship to Westeros.
>>
>>69598037
she's like a kid in a porcelain shop going around destroying shit, knowing she won't get in trouble because her dad is the president.

I really, really hoped she was going to die in that fire. Like she would notice that she was getting burnt, and the episode would end with the house crashing down her her stupid fat face.
>>
>>69598111
A Mary Sue would not be as wide as she is
>>
>>69596748
Jorah killed an entire gladiator pit by his fucking self last season and literally gets his ass kicked by some filthy savage in the street.

> ITT making all the based characters little bitches and suddenly womynz rule the 7 kingdemz and can outfight any man in the show

Like fuck, I'm all for equality but lets keep an iota of realism in the show. In season one, the sand snakes would have been BTFO by any pleb in armor. Now no one wears armour and body mass means nothing and fuck I just can't keep watching this show.
>>
>>69598145

She looked every bit as good naked as she did in season 1 though

I don't think she's as fat as we think she is
>>
>>69598193
cgi breh
>>
>>69598193
I personally think she looked a bit wider but someone should do a comparison. What I was thinking that she fairly recently had a lead role as an asskicking woman in an action film and hasn't got remotely fitter. She has the body of a woman in a Renaissance painting.
>>
>>69598235

Those were her tits, I'd recognize them anywhere at this point.

She even talked about it in a interview

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
>>
>>69598037
She does get roasted more than anybody else though.
Her and Tyrion consistently get dogged out pretty nasty. The insults hurled at Daenerys are still worse
>>
You know the show's fucked when the only scenes you enjoy watching, are believable and the writing is not half bad are the ones with Cersei.
>>
>>69597701

At this point I think Dany is just going to curbstomp everyone, show up in Westeros, kill the Others over night and plop her fat ass on the throne.
>>
>>69598296

Her looking soft isn't a bad thing in my opinion, she never lifts a finger in this series and looks like what you'd expect a highborn girl would look like.

She was horribly miscast as Sarah Connor though.
>>
File: 1463010788047.jpg (232 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
1463010788047.jpg
232 KB, 834x769
Season 5 was garbage.

Season six is a bag of wet garbage (mostly coffee filters and ground beans) that busted as you were walking it to the trashcan

>If GRRM dies I'll never get proper closure unless Brandon Sanderson finishes the series
>>
>>69596139
>to pull back in the autists
Ftfy
>>
I don't know if any of you watch Love on Netflix, but GoT is literally now being written like Witchita.
>>
>>69598444
Everyone says she was miscast.

She was fine, the guy playing Kyle Reese was awful.
>>
>>69598417
I was thinking this the other day. Even Jamie turned into an unlikeable meme

I think they left Cersie alone because they didn't see enough potential in her plot to abuse it.

She's more useful as the character she is and who GRRM was going to turn her into hadn't been revealed yet.

I hate what happened to Jamie.
>>
>>69594517
Someone should have told GRRM 10 years ago.
>>
>>69594739
>only stupid old people don't like race mixing you silly goys
Every episode with their fucking agenda.
>>
>>69598563
They left Cersei alone because they knew tumblr would get mad if they had an incompetent and evil female character.
>>
>>69593716
I'm still waiting on someone to find the exact quote where he was supposed to have said that. There are 2 incidents in the books where all her hair and clothes are burned off and she is fine.
>>
>>69598412
How are they worse?
>>
File: 467394526.jpg (166 KB, 391x594) Image search: [Google]
467394526.jpg
166 KB, 391x594
>>69596945
yfw Varys personally kills CIA and snatches sansa
>>
>>69593716

If you rant like this when Dany is doing it i don't know how you'll react once Jon do it. will you drop it?
>>
This was an exceptionally bad scene.
What were they thinking?
>>
>>69597152
>dany to young khaleessi: we can do this but i need your help
>meeting is in the Doth Khaleesi building
I presume they doused the floor beforehand in *something* and then barred the door after they brought her in.
>>
>>69593716
How are you brain dead cucks just now realizing that Dany and Jon Snow are the main characters of this show?
>>
>>69599060
The writing is shit because they're the main characters? Great reasoning.
>>
>>69599060
3 heads of the dragon nigga. Dany, Jon, and Tyrion.
>>
>>69599060

That's always been the issue. It's fine for a book to have no main character because you have time to flesh out everyone equally. You don't have that on TV.
>>
>>69599155
Varys and Littlefinger, thats all there is
>no cock and littlecock
>>
>>69598719
How about you google it yourself you fucking nigger.
>>
>>69596709
They thought that was the time for fear
>>
>omg that scene from season 1 was so epic let's do it again
>omg people love to hate joffrey for being a psychopath let's make ramsay a super psycho
>omg people love when characters die let's kill off random characters for shock value
>muh stronk and independent women
>sand sneks
>500 pound the mountain jumbo black man dying to a 50lbs girl with a 2 inch dagger

I still have to watch it though because not watching it = social pariah for normies
>>
File: nf2QAm1p[1].jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
nf2QAm1p[1].jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>You have no voice here. But I will allow you to go on a lengthy monologue about how much we suck
>>
>>69593716

Maybe on the books but on the series she clearly is supposed to be. More so if the books are not specific. Interviews are not part of the diegesis thus are irrelevant.
If every time Danerys is torched she doesn't burn that makes it, for the series, impervious.
Jon might be too so brace yourself (pun intended).

> Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?

Yes. Because for the series they follow the strong.

> Also this show is going to shit.

That started like 2 seasons ago and honestly last season was unbearable and cringe worthy. This season at least has better pacing.
>>
>>69598506
kek
>>
File: tim pfft.gif (425 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tim pfft.gif
425 KB, 320x180
>>69599343
>faggots endlessly make claim about thing GRRM said
>attack people that axe them to provide sources
>>
>>69593716
Your understanding of primitive peoples is laughable.
>>
Does anyone else feel D&D just don't understand why so many people die in GOT when they had source material?

Yeah there were a ton of deaths, and yes even of major characters completely out of the blue. Some deaths were unfair, in the middle of their story arc, but they weren't just for shock value. Their deaths had meaning, they caused ripples in the story and lasting effects, the death was as equally as part of their story arc and they kind of lived on in that way. Now it just seems like they're trying to cut the roster in half so they're killing just a ton of people and they're like "Look, it's an important character because they once had a speaking role! React to this, Youtubers!" without thinking about who they're actually killing.

Compare the deaths of these characters and how important of a moment and how much it changed something for a character or a bunch of them:

>Khal Drogo
>Ned Stark
>Rob & Caitlyn Stark
>Oberyn Martell
>Joffrey

Now compare them to these:
>Stannis
>The Martells
>Barristan Selmy
>Osha
>Roose Bolton

Like have they ever been mentioned beyond the episode they died? I just don't think shock value is a good enough reason to just slaughter the whole characters for no reason. At least the earlier season deaths had reason despite being out of the blue, and they were equally as shocking.
>>
Why did the fire spread like there was gas on the g round?
>>
>>69600105
They might understand but they definitely don't care. They're set for life, they don't want to do it anymore and they're running towards the end as fast as they can without giving a single fuck.
>>
Anyone else sick of the Cersei "loves her children" scenes?

I GET IT. MOVE ON.
>>
>>69600105
Those deaths were all done for plot reasons really.

You didn't mention Alliser or Othell Yarwick or Ollie's deaths which were all very good.
>>
>>69600190
because of fracking
>>
>>69600282
this desufam
>>
>This is all me, all proud, all strong. That ain't no body double.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>69600269
>Othell Yarwick
lol i don't even know who that is must have been great death with huge effect
>>
>>69600248
they constantly need to hamfist how she's not "all bad" to make up for all the evil shit she does. I have no doubt that a lot of woman genuinely sympathize with her
>>
>>69593716
>now
>>
>>69600269
Yeah, didnt mention them because I thought they were fitting. Same as how I didn't mention Shireen, even though I think Stannis never would have allowed it even in the show. I just feel they're just killing off these characters purely for youtubers to react to it and twitter to react to it. There's been a death of a character who has been in many episodes each episode so far.
>>
>>69600395
A lot of women genuinely sympathize with the bitch from Gone Girl.
>>
I think it was impied that Daenerys willed the fire to spread and consume them so violently as if she had dominion over the flames. As to why the Khal's were so stupid and fearful, I think it was also implied that every one of them are betalord fuccboi's compared to the true Khal Drogo (all they ever wanted to do was 1. horde horses and whores 2. Sit around and stick it in)
>>
>>69600424
non
>>
>>69600383
faggot
>>
>>69598164
>Jorah killed an entire gladiator pit by his fucking self last season and literally gets his ass kicked by some filthy savage in the street.
I get the feeling it's supposed to be the grey scale weakening him. He could barely even put up a fight.
>>
>>69600789
It is.
Plus in the gladiator arena he only really survived due to luck mostly.

Moqorro better give him his fucking volcanic arm
>>
>>69595910
>brazier makes a loud clang as it hits the floor
>sand

It was stone just as the steps were stone. Go rewatch.
>>
>>69599739
Dude they had the best laugh out of it though, at least they died with a smile :^)
>>
>>69600789
yup they made a big deal how he was winded walking up the mountain and a bunch of "blah blah he's old"
>>
>>69598164
He has a weapon in the pit and he still nearly dies in that scene too, and he didn't kill all of them since they were killing each other as well. He fights 3 guys iirc, one of which was wrecking his shit until someone else kills him.
>>
>>69599739
They were taken aback and amused by her genuine lack of fear. Seriously does no one know how to watch shit with any sense of empathy or imagination?
>>
>>69600978
I think the point is it felt wooden and ham-fisted as well as 'you go girl stronk independent womynx' shit shoved in to appeal to feminists.
>>
File: nathan pfft kek.jpg (36 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
nathan pfft kek.jpg
36 KB, 500x456
>>69600978
>>69600978
>/tv/
>imagination
>empathy
>>
>>69593716
Watch scene again and look at the walls. They are lined across with oil paintings of horses and Dothraki symbols. Extreme heat alone would be enough to ignite them
>>
Reminder that dany, arya and sansa will survive and all get a happy ending
>>
>>69601158
>implying dany isn't going full mad queen
p-pls.
>>
>>69593716
She also needs to be immune to toxic smoke.
>>
>>69594517
The witch was shrieking and wanted protection from the fire. Unfortunately it hit Dany and not her.
>>
>>69601237
real topless
>>
>>69601224
It's also very convenient that the first part of the structure to burn down was the doors and not any of the beams supporting the roof of the building.
>>
>>69593716

>It's a Dany burns down a retirement home episode
>people love her for it
>>
Man, the ruse is fucking realistic, Osha really knows how to sell it.

You really conviced me in the last threats, I can't wait to see Ramsay's face when he realizes all this is a ruse to kill him.
>>
>>69601237
she claimed it was actually her. Plus that site that posts supposed celeb secrets from hollywood insiders said she got a big head, said no more nudity, then her attempt at headlining blockbuster movies failed (terminator), so she is more willing to do nudity as we'll see in the new episode this week (referring to last nights episode). Sure enough we did.
>>
>>69601111
But she's not just a woman. She's the Unburnt. She's the Mother of Dragons. :^)
>>
File: 1456407193819.png (379 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1456407193819.png
379 KB, 600x469
>Only time of the week when I dont feel depressed and meaningless and rotten of boredom is when I watch new episode of game of thrones, as soon as the episode ends I get reminded of my empty life again

ANyone else feel me?
>>
>>69601237

She said it was real in an interview.

She said she heard some people on an image based message board were calling her fat over and over so she wanted to show the goods backlit by a raging fire and have her tittys say "heard you were talking shit nigga"
>>
>>69594517
LOl so he's retroactively trying to clean his fucking shitfest of magic and lol su randum events...

screencap this GOTfags... he will die in less than 2 years and the books will be unfinished, this show would be the only resolution youll ever get.
>>
>>69601361
I feel you

TO BAD THE SHOW IS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why isnt fire killing her?

I read targeryans arent immune to fire
>>
This is the greatest TV series ever written.
>>
>>69595794
>>69596323
>oil lamps cause fire to run up stairs
>oil lamps cause entire building to burst instantly into flame
like were the walls literally covered in bacon grease, what
>>
>>69593716
Yes. Deanerys' plot line is becoming a joke in the show.
>>
>>69600893
>stone
>flammable
>>
File: 1452727867430.jpg (60 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1452727867430.jpg
60 KB, 514x540
>>69593716

>Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?

Because they fought they literally witness their god? Should they just kill their god and ingore the miricle that is presented to them and continue fucking around in their little mut villlage?
>>
>>69595794
>>69596323
do you think nobody in this group of violent drunks has ever accidentally knocked over the fire thingies before?
you think they don't have like, a bucket of sand that they just throw on the fire and then everyone punches the guy who knocked it over in the nuts?
>>
>>69600190
It spread because Ser Beta and Euron spread accelerant around the area except where Dany wanted it. How do you not realize this?
>>
File: Game-of-Thrones-on-Sky-At-007.jpg (41 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Game-of-Thrones-on-Sky-At-007.jpg
41 KB, 460x276
>>69601237
Who cares. Seen em once, seen em a hundred times.

MORE WINE BOY
>>
>>69601361
That image was me this morning.... i still miss her.. 5 and a halve years was 4 months ago
>>
>>69601648
get over yourself you pathetic fag.
>>
>all these people who bitch about how atrocious the show is but have been tuning in every Sunday religiously for 6 years now
>>
>>69601648
It's spelled half not "halve", that's not even a word you illiterate clown.
>>
File: Varys.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Varys.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
>>69601648
By the light of the Seven learn how to spell, please.
>>
>>69601577
Their god is a fucking horse. To them Dany would be nothing more than another witch that they should kill.
>>
File: The_true_winner_of_GoT.jpg (60 KB, 473x586) Image search: [Google]
The_true_winner_of_GoT.jpg
60 KB, 473x586
>yfw Ramsey is killed by Hot Pie who kicks him in the balls to death

R+L=HOT PIE
>>
>>69601824
I really want this to happen
>>
>>69593716
Am i the only one who laugh at the Khals dialogue
>You can suck my cock
>>
I get that she's immune to fire, but shouldn't she have died for smoke inhalation?

That shit's deadly as fuck.

>>69593716
>>
>>69593716
>now
>>
>>69601985
Shouldn't at least all her hair been burned
>>
>>69593716
>she comes out the building
>The people in front of her starts kneeling
>Then the people on the other side of the building who can't posibly know whats going on starts doing the same
What did they mean by this?
>>
If the show continues like this people are going to bow before Dany even when she takes a fat steaming shit
>>
>>69602132
>see warriors, respected elders, people you know kneeling around you in awe
>think you're some special snowflake that needs to be unique instead of playing it safe until you find out what's happening

this says a lot about you
>>
I don't get it, I thought she was blonde, why the fire crotch then?
>>
>Ceiling falls one men
>Spares the only woman in the building
Well, one can assume the patriarchy built that temple
>>
>>69593716
>Feels like one big add for Hillary 2016
Another show fag hasn't read the books and doesn't understand Dany is a major character in the series.

>Muh muh feminism.
Fuck off.
>>
>>69601773
You don't speak for them.
>>
>>69593716
This is for morons to begin with.
>>
>>69596588
She's not a witch

She's a Khaleesi

You misogynistic shitlord
>>
File: 1457961991857.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1457961991857.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>season 6 is shit
>George Literally hasnt written a single page of TWOW

JUST
U
S
T
>>
We finally got our first Stark reunion.

Is it the one you would have predicted five season ago?
>>
No the quote from GRRM is that she's "probably not" fireproof. He gave that answer before ASOS came out and so he could have changed his mind.

Also the show isn't the books and vice versa you fucking retard, just like every other book adaptation that has ever been made.
>>
>>69603176
fuck no, if i were to guess i'd have said Bran/Arya.

I liked how it played out though.
>>
File: 1455179885168s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1455179885168s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>69593716

everything looks like garbage and has been choreographed and acted poorly this season as well, did they slash the budget or does HBO just not give a fuck anymore?

>book storylines have either ended or been abandoned
>GRRM not affiliated with the writing anymore
>show is literally falling apart because there's nothing for it to go on
>the hack idiot duo of D&D running it into the ground now that there's no more source material to ruin
>>
>>69604008
it's been pretty good actually, better than S5 was at ep4.
>>
>>69604053
Some of it has been good. I'm still left with a feeling of 'why the hell am I even watching this garbage' several times each episode.
>>
George said this shitfest would have a bittersweet ending. Likely consist of Dragon-lady taking over Westeros and then dieing in the arms of her beloved Jon Snow(killing of characters is the only thing D&D are doing these days anyway).
>>
>>69604167
GoT has pretty much always been this way desu, most of Qarth was complete shit.
>>
>>69593766

The scene was retarded that's for sure. Those were the Great Khans of Dothraki, bravest and the most ruthless of men who have seen more slaughter and butchering than anyone else.

Oil lamp/torch or whatever falls down and they flee like little girls and try to hide in the corner. Nice writing, really nice.
>>
>>69593716
Normies are loving it so expect more of the same.
>>
>>69604743
If GRRM was still alive he'd be furious. I guess he's rolling over in this grave; cursing D&D for destroying his legacy.
>>
Disregarding the bullshit fire immunity, I guess she also immune to falling debris?

Definitely one of the lamest things they have done in the show, which is saying something.
>>
>>69601237
These look like her tits... I got the feeling she was out to prove she's not a porker. She somehow lost weight between when she got there and the fire. Shes not bad when she's at a healthy weight. Nice tits.
>>
how many governments has she toppled?
>>
>>69593716
>muh headcanon
>F-feminist agendas!

Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>69594517
its not in the book then its not canon now fuck off, I bet you think dumbledore is actually gay
>>
>>69594517

imagine being more autistic than GRRM, which is a guy that doesn't care about his consistency

imagine being more autistic than him
>>
>>69604533
Also her hair is apparently fireproof as well now.
>>
Dat CGI nudity tho
>>
>>69594517
>GRRM confirmed that that was a one off magic deal.
Which is why it's already happened twice in the books, huh?
>>
there are some things i liked. the scene with jon and sansa. but i just don't think jon would have left the night's watch so easily and it seems so ooc for him. he's like ned and even if he died and was revived i don't think he would leave. he only left in the show bc of his steward for real and satin doesn't hate jon in the books so i don't think he would leave the watch.

jon's in for life.
>>
>>69605549
i don't agree w that at all. i think jon leaving the watch is inevitable and while this may not be the way that it goes, it's def going to happen. we do have to keep in mind that this isn't the same jon that got caesar'd. he's died and come back a different sort of person than he was before.
>>
>>69599446
KEK
>>
>>69605549
He left because of Rickon.
>>
>>69598193
they didnt show her waist
>>
>>69601237
>he doesn't recognize emilia's tits
dude are you even trying
>>
>>69605549
I'm waiting for them to make the point that his death technically frees him from his vows, but I guess they think that's too subtle for normies to grasp so instead he just up and decides to leave because fuck it.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH MELLY AND DAVOS HAVING ZERO REACTION TO BRIENNE 'THE STRONG WYMAN' TELLING THEM SHE FUCKING EXECUTED STANNIS

Fucking D&D lads I swear. Hopefully we at least get some spoilers for WoW to make this shit worth having on in the background while I cook dinner
>>
>>69601237
Weird how there's been a couple of scenes this season where they could have shown her tits but purposely avoided it. like when she goes to the Dosh Khaleen and they rip her dress off, which there was no real need for anyway.
>>
>>69605738
> WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH MELLY AND DAVOS HAVING ZERO REACTION TO BRIENNE 'THE STRONG WYMAN' TELLING THEM SHE FUCKING EXECUTED STANNIS
are you autistic? seriously?
>>
File: 23252356.jpg (1018 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
23252356.jpg
1018 KB, 1280x1280
Just remind.
>>
Are they intending to push the STRONK woman shit or is it just the threads have accidentally all converged in to some girl power shit show?
>>
>>69605857
why can't you lazily spam capeshit threads?
>>
>>69605738
>I'm waiting for them to make the point that his death technically frees him from his vows
Jon literally mentioned it this episode. And it's a bullshit technicality, anyway. Apparently he's "tired of fighting" so he's gonna go south with Sansa and protect her until the White Walkers come and kill her anyway because nobody's fucking doing anything about them.
>>
>>69601237
She's looking hot, hehehehehehehehe
>>
>>69605929
>>69605738
Why don't you just watch in-depth explanation videos or something if you don't understand these?
>>
>>69598164
They indirectly clued you in that the greyscale was exhausting him as he was walking up the hill. If you can't make basic inferences that's not the show's fault.
>>
>>69593716
>GoT Sucks Now
GoT has sucked since season 2, but you plebs were too stupid to figure it out
>>
>>69605788
It's basic human emotion, they both loved (or at the very least cared about) Stannis, and they have no reaction to finding out that he is dead, from the person who admits to killing him.

I think you might be the autist if you can't understand why this might bother a viewer.

>>69605929
You mean when he said "they killed me"? I took that more as a statement that he didn't trust the black brothers to follow him or himself to lead them after what had happened.
>>
>>69605549
Eh... Jon leaving was the only thing that's happened that makes complete sense to me this season. He was murdered by his sworn brothers. The last thing he felt before he died was the kid he treated like a little brother plunging a knife into his heart. Then he comes back and is expect to continue as if everything is normal?

Any trust he had in the Night's Watch as a whole has been shattered. Look what happened before he was resurrected. Aside from Edd and a few others, the remaining men of the Night's Watch allowed Ser Alliser and his co-conspirators to get away with it. If Tormund hadn't come, Davos and the rest would've died as well.
>>
>>69606172
No they mostly didn't even start watching until the buzz about the red wedding got them to marathon the first 3-4 seasons to catch up. The number of people here who are nitpicking episode-by-episode, comparing it to seasons they watched in like a day, is too damn high.
>>
>>69605464
I only recall it happening once.

>George_RR_Martin: Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold.

In fact she even gets burned by Drogon later in the books, fuck off showfag.

>Her skin was pink and tender, and a pale milky fluid was leaking from her cracked palms, but her burns were healing.
>>
>>69606234
>You mean when he said "they killed me"?
No, there was a line about the fact that he vowed to give his life to the Night's Watch, and he gave it.
>>
>>69594767
>>69605265

she actually gets canonically burned in the books later on though and has to avoid drogon's fire as a very real threat.

and viserys is just as targaryen as her, but he wasn't immune.
>>
>>69598507
Half of this is correct.
>>
>>69598719
http://www.astralgia.com/sfzine/chats/transcripts/031899.html
>>
>>69598486
>If GRRM dies
dude he could live for the next decade and you still will never get the final book, the lazy fuck doesnt give a shit about ending it anymore.
>>
>>69606443
>"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

>"It shall not end until my death"

Yeah, the way it's worded seems like GRRM put in an intentional out.
>>
>>69606648
He's 67, he'll die before ADoS comes out for sure, maybe even before TWoW.

Face it, this is the only resolution to ASoIaF we're going to get.
>>
>>69606443
Oh yeah you're right, my bad. I really struggle to pay as much attention to the show as I used to, the quality has dropped so much.
>>
>>69606436
>TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE!
Nobody is arguing that. He's made that explicitly clear in the books. Multiple times. It's almost like it was the point that her being fire proof was unique as fuck.

>fuck off showfag.
Said the showfag. Drogon burns off her clothes and hair when he saves her in the fighting pits, but she remains otherwise completely fine. There are 2 explicit incidents of Dany being burned in "unique, magical, wonderous" situations in the books. Not 1. 2. Unambiguously 2. Her having burnt hands doesn't change the fact that she was seen being carried off by a dragon, on fire. She should have been a whole lot more fucked up than first degree burns on her hands.

And more to the point, what exactly is the point here? Do you mean to suggest that THE BOOKS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE SHOW?!?!?! Did you just marathon this shit this year? Did you just figure that out?
>>
Didn't she get burned when she flew on the dragon or was that from the books?
>>
>>69607169
In the books she get burned by the dragon
>>
>>69606549
>
>>69606549
which half?
>>
>>69593716
I was more annoyed by the fact that there was a ton of the dothraki who where at an angle where they couldn't see her, and yet still bowed.
The walls were still standing, there is no way they could even see her.

The director really messed up on that that.
>>
>>69597770
>But who'd burn oil in an open flat bowl?
a bunch of dumb horsefuckers
>>
>>69593716
Not to sound like one of those 'kek le stronk womyn meme' , but in a way it has always bothered me the tag line of "all men must die" knowing GRRM I'm pretty sure that's what will go down and he's gonna say something like "it was right in front of you all the time lel gotcha good" . How many (main) female characters have died already besides mama stark and lil lannister princess vs male (main) characters?, the tv show has cersei , dany , the sneks, mely, missa , salsa , arya . I'm pretty sure they will survive most of the show, the only male characters with the same +10 plot armor are Jon , Tyrion and probably Ramsay and only because they need an antagonist that make Cersei looks like a not so bad person.
>>
>>69607205
In the books her entire body is engulfed in dragonfire and she gets blisters on her hands.
>>
>>69607330
Didn't she get burned by the dragon in the last book? Been a long time since I read that shit
>>
>>69606982
>Drogon burns off her clothes and hair when he saves her in the fighting pits, but she remains otherwise completely fine.
She's definitely not fine. She comments on her burn wounds, and she makes a specific point to try to avoid Drogon's flames.

Not immune to fire. Re-read the section bud.
>>
>>69607330
>dragonfire
>lampfire

gee, I wonder which is hotter, dumbass
>>
>>69607330
She wasn't entirely engulfed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.