[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic Four has the best super hero origin story! Loved seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1917151915.jpg (3 KB, 341x148) Image search: [Google]
1917151915.jpg
3 KB, 341x148
Fantastic Four has the best super hero origin story!

Loved seeing both in the 2005 film and 2015 one. I hope they make another Fantastic movie if they are not gonna do a 2015 sequel and make another origin (the dimensional design was really good so idk why people hated it).
>>
Go to bed, Max
>>
Agreed probably the most underrated film of 2015
>>
File: 1458534185695.jpg (2 MB, 1995x4839) Image search: [Google]
1458534185695.jpg
2 MB, 1995x4839
>>69331792
>>69331719
>>
>>69331719

What the fuck? There was 2015 Fantastic Four movie?

Literally what? Is that the one with the shoehorned, blackwashing nigger in it which I heard about like 3 years ago and then there was no mention of it ever since?
>>
>>69331792
This!
>>
>>69331918
3 years ago? This is a year old movie.

And dont make fun of the black guy. He can act and did well in the Creed movie
>>
The 2015 one should have shown off kate mara's sexy body more
>>
>>69331965

>This is a year old movie.

That doesn't stop me being capable of hearing about its production 3 years ago, faggot. Use your brain. People are aware of movies years before they're released.

>dont make fun of the black guy

Filthy nigger detected. Go enjoy more Hollywood, cultural marxist, brainwashing propaganda of the Jews. Coons like you bitch when some black character is portrayed by a white character in alternate mediums but get all defensive when people criticise nogs in what should be white roles.

Why would I watch a dumbass fucking adaption which completely ruins the story from the get go by casting a porch monkey as the brother to a white girl. For one it doesn't make fucking sense unless the coon's adopted or the mother got BLACKED and two it's sheer fucking propaganda to cater for 13% of the population just because progressives demand it.

Fuck off
>>
>>69332075
>/pol/ triggered
>>
>>69332075
Black people are cooler than white people
>>
>>69331719
F4 has a shit origin story, it was made when scientists didn't know much about solar flares were as they do now.
>>
File: 1382336832965.jpg (59 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1382336832965.jpg
59 KB, 399x399
The 4 don't be silent

It's pronounced Fantfourtastic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.