[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its a Joe Rogan and Action Bronson are so high they're are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Its a Joe Rogan and Action Bronson are so high they're are talking about the squirrel menace and giant chimps not being fucked with for 20 minutes
>>
>>69328979
>watching joe rogan talk to high school dropout burnouts
Joe Rogan is already bad enough with his pseudo science , I like the podcasts where he talks to interesting people like NDT, Bill Burr not a wigger ghostface copy.
>>
>>69329092
I can't stand when he talks to people who are actually smart, it just makes me cringe hearing him try to talk about conspiracy theories or whatever. He's much better when he's with someone on his own intellectual level
>>
>>69329092
I like when has cool guests like that since it's I interesting but I also like when he has cool people on like action Bronson and bill Burr. Its rare when he has people I like on but it's always fun.
>>
>>69329092 I mean action Bronson is a pro chef so he's def not a burn out
>>
>>69329153
I like watching it because it exposes as a dumb ass which he is in most topics, it's just funny to hear him get exposed when he tried to argue that the moon landing was faked with a astrophysicist.
>>
>>69329307
He had some legit points though
>>
Joe's awesome I just don't like when he gets into politics

He raises good points but he's wrong sometimes
>>
Action Bronson is gold, the shit he does for viceland is fucking great.

The 420 special he did on ancient aliens had me laughing so hard
>>
>>69329581
>Action Bronson is gold

nope.jpg
>>
>>69329607
Good thing people are allowed to have their own opinion

W
E
W
>>
>>69329607
I think he's pretty dope desu senpai
>>
>>69329581
hes been banned from playing at multiple colleges for being sexist and transphobic
>>
>>69329897
Ohh now I know why /mu/ hates him so much now
>>
I'll never be able to take action bronson seriously after I saw this

https://youtu.be/z93IaKPY_Wc
>>
>>69330666
he's not the type of guy you're supposed to take seriously
>>
>>69330666

What the fuck is Ghost doing? If I were him I would have probably just moved to the Bahamas and went on permanent vacation. Not making vlogs calling out fat ass retards like action bronson
>>
>>69329307

NDT basically had to concede the thing with the flag.
>>
File: 9222469_t.jpg (20 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
9222469_t.jpg
20 KB, 200x175
>>69329092
>>
File: roman.png (62 KB, 218x212) Image search: [Google]
roman.png
62 KB, 218x212
BRO, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MOUNTAIN LIONS
>>
This thread again. Do any of you actually listen to the podcast? Joe Rogan literally announces in every fucking podcast that he's a dummy. He never pretends to be intellectual. He's up front with the fact he's just a dude who's curious. I am surprised the thread hasn't devolved into manlet memes and people claiming they could fight him, but then again the thread is fairly new.
>>
File: 1410014440190s.jpg (3 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1410014440190s.jpg
3 KB, 125x124
He may be bigger than me and could beat me in a fight, but i'm taller than him.
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Embed] <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>69329092
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.