[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essential Horror kino How shit is this rec list? Anyone got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: horror movies.png (46 KB, 626x829) Image search: [Google]
horror movies.png
46 KB, 626x829
Essential Horror kino

How shit is this rec list? Anyone got a better one? What are your favorites?
>>
File: black_sunday_poster.jpg (904 KB, 2555x1998) Image search: [Google]
black_sunday_poster.jpg
904 KB, 2555x1998
>>69328215
Some great picks but it's pretty shit. Watch some Mario Bava movies
>>
>no coffin joe movies
>>
Have you seen these OP?

>horror kino
> zombieland
Zombieland isn't horror at all though if you felt uneasy you're a pleb. Something like the half blood prince is more horror thsn zombieland with only one zombie scene.

The list is okay. Shaun of the dead isn't horror though you could replace one if those with 28weeks later. A good funny horror would be Braindead

Add
Videodrome
The Evil Dead
Hausu
Eraserhead
The Thing
Naked Lunch
Possession
On the Silver Globe
The Fly
The Shining
Even something like 2001 is creepier snd more horror than the mist. Overrated. Therrs way motr horror though what kind you want. Body horror like the fly? Psychological horror? Gory? Zombies?
>>
most of that list has to be a joke
>>
>>69328476
I just noticed the list is this century thats why. You should make a new one
>>
>>69328485
>>69328476
It's just a list that was posted here a while ago that I saved. It's got some good shit on it, but some shit too. Probably because whoever made it decided to include 40 fucking films. It's only 2000+ horrors too on the list, hence why I'd like a better rec list.

>>69328476
I've seen most of those, and they're great. Haven't seen Possession, Naked Lunch, Hausu or On The Silver Globe. I'm feeling like something lovecraftian or psychological.

I watched Resolution and loved it and want more like it.
>>
>>69328215
>Devil's Backbone

Pretty shit. I mean the story was good, but it wasn't scary. At all.
>>
>>69328745
>Devil's Backbone
It was written by a guy named Trashorras, what can you expect but a trash horror kek
>>
>>69328707
You can't go wrong with possession or on the silver globe
>>
Anyone else watch Noroi? Am I the only one who got freaked the fuck out by that ending? 99% of the movie was meh, but those last 5 minutes made me almost fall out of my chair while shouting "OH JESUS FUCK".
>>
>>69329025
>last 5 minutes

the credits?
>>
>>69328215

wew. That's a non horror fan list for sure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.